User Lists: 0

Black flame

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

They are not so much putting the cart in front of the horses, but they are leaving the horses behind and carrying the cart car by themselves.

Blimey what an odd metaphor.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

I think that mystery movie is a X-men/Fantastic Four crossover.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By SaintWildcard

@lyrafay: yeah, it's a pretty common assumption. AMC movie talk thought the same thing

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By LyraFay

@saint_wildcard: Or its that long talked about Deadpool movie but that seems unlikely.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Me seeing an F4 sequel depends on how I feel about the first after I've rented and watched it. My guess for the mystery movie is Jeff Wadlow's X-Force.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

I just don't feel excited about the new FF films at all. Am I the only one?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: No you are no the only one, my friend. FF does not seem like it's gonna be all that.

Also, please stop them from making another Wolverine movie. It's like, ok ok, he has claws and heals and is emotionally scarred. We get it already. Gah!

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CF12793

I'm particularly interested in the Wolverine sequel. They could go almost anywhere with it. Daken? Mr. X? Omega Red? I personally want to see a cinematic take on Daken. I think his popularity with non-comic book fans needs a boost.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By the_tree

@rogueshadow: No. Personally, I'm not excited for it because I don't care for the universe it's going to be a part of, it's going to be largely based on the Ultimate F4, the guy writing it hasn't written any good movies (unless DoFP turns out to be good), and I'm feeling pretty apathetic about the cast.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: You mean the last Wolverine movie? It was...meh. After seeing all of the X-Men movies and having him be the star for so long got annoying. They already had a stand alone Wolverine movie before. They make it seem as if he is the best X-Man or the leader of the team, or the one with the best origin story. He's not. They can go in depth with a few more members of the team. yet they waste it on Wolverine. Just my pov. lol

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excited as hell for Wolverine 2. Despite the lackluster ending, James Mangold has a pretty good handle on the Wolverine character.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I'm gonna it admit right now. you just blew my mind. I never thought of it like that. Each company has their star player. Wow.

But Iron Man is cool than Wolverine and I think that's why I didn't notice it that much. Plus it's not like the spotlight is completely on him. I mean Captain America, Thor, and even Hulk have had their share. Storm, Cyclops, Iceman , pretty much none of the cool X-Men even get so much as a cameo in one of Wolverines movies, let alone their own movies.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolverine008

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@jonny_anonymous: I'm gonna it admit right now. you just blew my mind. I never thought of it like that. Each company has their star player. Wow.

But Iron Man is cool than Wolverine and I think that's why I didn't notice it that much. Plus it's not like the spotlight is completely on him. I mean Captain America, Thor, and even Hulk have had their share. Storm, Cyclops, Iceman , pretty much none of the cool X-Men even get so much as a cameo in one of Wolverines movies, let alone their own movies.

That's because a Storm, Cyclops, or Iceman movie would bomb horribly at the box office. If they can't carry a solo comic book series in an extremely small market like comic books, what makes you think they could carry a solo movie?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You're right. And that actually explains why Wolverine gets his own movies so much. The comic was an instant success. Still, if they are going to make Wolverine movies, then when it's time for a real X-Men movie, they shouldn't maker the movie so Wolverine-centric, you catch my drift? The comics didn't have Wolverine constantly in the spotlight.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

@marvel_boy2241: Sure, but you asked why the other X-Men didn't get solo movies, and I just pointed out some facts.

Psychogeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Psychogeist

AwesomE.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@wolverine08: @marvel_boy2241: A Nightcrawler movie featuring Mystique and Rogue would be pretty cool. I'd like them to examine Kurt's origins, maybe dab a little into his childhood (Rogue's too) and reinterpret Graydon Creed as a villain (with powers). At that point it might actually be more of a Mystique movie. Any thoughts on this?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: It sounds cool. I don't know much about Mystique. I'm really interested in a movie with the original five, though.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I don't see why they are already planning a second movie when they still haven't seen if the first one is going to be successful.From what I am seeing so far from it it's going to be a big sh*tty movie.The cast sucks,the universe they are building around it is even worse and those things are examples of it's failure.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

They seem confident.

Agreed. I like it. Let people know you like what you got and you want it to be a franchise. I wish WB would come out and make some announcements like that.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager said:

@theacidskull said:

They seem confident.

Agreed. I like it. Let people know you like what you got and you want it to be a franchise. I wish WB would come out and make some announcements like that.

Eh. We'll see, I'm open to the first movie.

I'm not sure what WB has planned anymore, seems like a clusterf*ck.

Well, I don't think its a clustfucker. Marvel/Disney has delayed films too, but no one seems to remember (or they turn a blind eye). I'd just like to know what's in the for the future is all.