• 60 results
#1 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

There will be a Simpsons/Family Guy crossover episode coming out in 2014... Yeah...

Here's Fox's synopsis:

Peter (Seth MacFarlane) and the Griffins get out of dodge and end up in Springfield, where they are greeted by a friendly stranger named Homer Simpson (guest voice Dan Castellaneta), who welcomes his new “albino” friends with open arms. The families get along famously: Stewie (MacFarlane) becomes obsessed with Bart (guest voice Nancy Cartwright) and his old-fashioned pranks; Lisa (guest voice Yeardley Smith) takes Meg (Mila Kunis) under her wing and is determined to find something – anything – at which she excels; Marge (guest voice Julie Kavner) and Lois (Alex Borstein) ditch housework for a little bonding; and Peter and Homer fight over the best beer in town – Pawtucket vs Duff.

I would be excited if I liked the material they were doing now, since Simpsons is a bore, and Family Guy is doing the same crap over and over again.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22214 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#3 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Lol I cant wait they've sometimes had them together in the open of the show but thats its.

Can't wait to see how they react to the other characters

#4 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: I am a little excited. I just hope they got good material for this. Simpsons was quite boring for me.

#5 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

It better be at least an hour long.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22214 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: I like family guy. But yeah Simpsons suck 99% of the time

#7 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

two bad shows do a crossover oh the possibilities

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter and Homer are probably going to fight

#9 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Meanwhile the Chicken and Krusty the Clown are duking it out.

#10 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: ha. hopefully the city doesn't get teared up like it usually does when Peter fights the Chicken.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this, I'm excited for!

#12 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: I am a little excited. I just hope they got good material for this. Simpsons was quite boring for me.

Yea Simpsons can kinda be a hit an miss for me, but family guys usually funny love it an Cleveland Show.

Though for some reason I think this is gonna end up in a big fight between the families lol

#13 Posted by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, hell yeah...

#14 Posted by frogdog (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe the simpsons would lower themselves to unfunny crap like family guy.

#15 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Technically, they were already down that level. Ever since the Lisa-centric episodes.

#16 Posted by Black_Claw (3009 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh NOW they're finally doing a crossover? Eh, might be interesting.

#17 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan said:

Yea Simpsons can kinda be a hit an miss for me, but family guys usually funny love it an Cleveland Show.

Though for some reason I think this is gonna end up in a big fight between the families lol

Currently The Simpsons are STILL funnier than Family Guy, even at their weakest.

#18 Posted by judasnixon (6653 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing will ever top the Archer-Bob's Burger cross over......... Nothing!

#19 Posted by frogdog (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Technically, they were already down that level. Ever since the Lisa-centric episodes.

Compared to the brian centric episodes, yeah no.

#20 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Eh, Brian's alright. I'd rather see an episode about Brian getting laid then a Lisa episode about Buddhism and Veganism.

#21 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

@limpoyzloan said:

Currently The Simpsons are STILL funnier than Family Guy, even at their weakest.

-_- Ok well that an opinion THAT I SAY HECKS NO TO XD

#22 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing will ever top the Archer-Bob's Burger cross over......... Nothing!

OMG ARE THEY REALLY HAVING ONE LMAO

#23 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Eh, Brian's alright. I'd rather see an episode about Brian getting laid then a Lisa episode about Buddhism and Veganism.

Ugh, Brian is the least funniest character on the show, the "Brian and Stewie" episodes which they keep airing are the worst.

#24 Posted by frogdog (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

@limpoyzloan said:

It's not that hard since family guy puts out stuff like halloween on spooner street.

#25 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: Oh well, to each their own. And to answer your question about Archer/Bob's Burgers, the episode already aired, it was the season four premiere.

#26 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I don't like any of the characters to be honest. Peter's annoying, Lois is a b*tch, Brian is boring, Chris is obnoxious, Stewie is a gay stereotype now, and well, nobody gives a crap about Meg.

#27 Edited by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I don't like any of the characters to be honest. Peter's annoying, Lois is a b*tch, Brian is boring, Chris is obnoxious, Stewie is a gay stereotype now, and well, nobody gives a crap about Meg.

But what about Greased Up Deaf Guy??

#28 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Well, at least he's not a main character. Plus I don't get the joke of him as a character.

#29 Edited by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: I know, I was being sarcastic...but it doesn't translate in text sorry >.<

#30 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: Oh well, to each their own. And to answer your question about Archer/Bob's Burgers, the episode already aired, it was the season four premiere.

Exactly AN AWWWWW MAN ill just watch it on hulu.

THAT WHAT I LOVE ABOUT ALL THOSE CHARACTERS LoL

#31 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Family guy is geared towards adults while the Simpsons is geared towards teens. Is the episode going to bring the Simpsons up to "family guy" humor or bring family guy down to PG humor? Either way I'm gonna watch it!

#32 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that's just awesome!

#33 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: I'm sure they'll have something geared towards both audiences. And for the record, I know more teenagers who watch FG than Simpsons.

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I seriously see someone say that Family Guy was geared toward adults!?

That show is for f*cking morons and is not even funny.

#35 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: *shrugs* I watch it whenever there's nothing on.

#36 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: I'm still waiting for my Beavis and Butthead/King of the Hill crossover.

#37 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25556 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by jumpstart55 (2279 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally its been a long time over due.

Cant wait.

#39 Posted by addikhabbo (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Fabulous!

#40 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @limpoyzloan:

I hate Family Guy with a passion. That show is not funny and I hate Seth McFarlane in general. I think he's a horrible comedian.

On the other hand, I'm a big fan of King of the Hill. Too bad that show got cancelled for garbage like Family Guy.

#41 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: yes I know teens watch it and I'm not saying its for adults. But you can tell family guy has a much more "mature" humor than the Simpsons.

#42 Posted by The Stegman (25041 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: Family Guy is NOT geared toward adults, just really immature teenagers.

#43 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: I actually don't get half the jokes of Family Guy. They're all too celebrity-focused.

#44 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (25556 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oh I agree lol I only meant saying it's for idiots is a little harsh xD. King Of The Hill?! Did you say King Of The Hill?! I loved that show to me it's hands down better then Family Guy and I like it better the Simpsons as well. Damn I miss the show =(

#45 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

It's such a wonderful trainwreck.

#47 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oh I agree lol I only meant saying it's for idiots is a little harsh xD. King Of The Hill?! Did you say King Of The Hill?! I loved that show to me it's hands down better then Family Guy and I like it better the Simpsons as well. Damn I miss the show =(

I watch it on Adult Swim all the time. That show was the bomb. That's how I imagine white people act :D

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25556 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: xD Boomhauer is a beast, I could listen to him talk all day =P

#50 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1646 posts) - - Show Bio