• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by TifaLockhart (14178 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolz

#2 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, you.

#3 Posted by TifaLockhart (14178 posts) - - Show Bio

No, seriously. Hit me with your best impression of me!

#4 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

How was this not done?

This is the best idea.

I will be Dr.McNinja riding a raptor named Yoshi.

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8879 posts) - - Show Bio

My fake life? Well in that case...

#6 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Playing

A Fallen Price.... The UN-Corruptible CORRUPTED

#7 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29515 posts) - - Show Bio

My profile picture.

#8 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (13034 posts) - - Show Bio

...This is me

Online
#9 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

My profile picture.

This thread is for fake pictures of yourself IV.

Keep up.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19397 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19397 posts) - - Show Bio

My profile picture.

so wait you don't really look like that IRL? o_O

Online
#12 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Enemybird (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (19397 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#15 Posted by judasnixon (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by RetconCrisis (4587 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep.

#17 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8568 posts) - - Show Bio
This is me
And this is me when I had hair

#18 Posted by JohnnyGat (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a being of the internet. My life is inherently fake.

#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by 616Vulture (3465 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36205 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by D3athstroke (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by russellmania77 (15956 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by SmoothJammin (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't there a "POST OF THE DAY" thread? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27 Edited by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (24337 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator
#31 Edited by laflux (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Why isn't there a "POST OF THE DAY" thread? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please. We all know that would end up becoming a shrine to worship @innervenom123

That being said, good work. So good I won't say the typical your the one at the bottom *derp* comeback.

@judasnixon chillin with Rap Stars

As you can see that's Tyler the Creator, who happens to be Lykopis' latest unrequited love. Don't believe me

Tyler's Nickname is Wolf Haley. Odd Future is also known as Wolfgang. Lykopis is obviously the scantily clothed lady, and the phrase "hard like a wolf", refers to the fact the Wolves have a penile bone to help sustain an erection. However its still somewhat disturbing that Lykopis had started to take to fantasies of Bestiality in order to quell her lonely heart.

Which makes @innervenom123 all the more awesome for converting her to join his movement...........

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by Bruxae (14152 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by judasnixon (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

Me at community service........

#35 Edited by sync1 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by judasnixon (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo! That $#!% ain't mine..... you planted that on me A-hole....... I have rights F*** Face!

#37 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

My name is actually Jim in the fake life.

#38 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

Why isn't there a "POST OF THE DAY" thread? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please. We all know that would end up becoming a shrine to worship @innervenom123

That being said, good work. So good I won't say the typical your the one at the bottom *derp* comeback.

@judasnixon chillin with Rap Stars

As you can see that's Tyler the Creator, who happens to be Lykopis' latest unrequited love. Don't believe me

Tyler's Nickname is Wolf Haley. Odd Future is also known as Wolfgang. Lykopis is obviously the scantily clothed lady, and the phrase "hard like a wolf", refers to the fact the Wolves have a penile bone to help sustain an erection. However its still somewhat disturbing that Lykopis had started to take to fantasies of Bestiality in order to quell her lonely heart.

Which makes @innervenom123 all the more awesome for converting her to join his movement...........

Darling -- first off, nice try at reaching. You are not Tyler the Creator -- I do not think of him, therefore I do not think of you and had you done more homework you would have realized that my username is in reference to an Amazonian Warrior -- LYKOPIS -- I am fierce and hard like a wolf and **ahem** while bestiality is an interesting suggestion made by you (and please, no need to elaborate -- I can see why) -- I am more than capable of satisfying my own fantasies and you cannot quell something of which does not exist.

Riding bareback is awesome by that way. You should try it -- considering your physical "specialness" makes it conceivable without too much discomfort.

<3

#39 Edited by laflux (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: bleh it was reaching a bit. Some stuff comes off, others don't *shrugs*

@judasnixon its a different llama in each picture.

#40 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11427 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fabulous.

#41 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (13034 posts) - - Show Bio

shhh,I got that

soft and wet

Online
#42 Posted by judasnixon (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@lykopis: bleh it was reaching a bit. Some stuff comes off, others don't *shrugs*

@judasnixon its a different llama in each picture.

Man are you really calling continuity on llama pictures on a comic thread? You got me, I'm a shape shifting llama who can only turn into other llamas.........

#43 Posted by laflux (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Nah, I simply thought that you somehow had another Llama framed for assaulting an African American and engaging in Coitus in public, and merely wanted to congratulate you on it.

#44 Posted by KingOfAsh (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

What are we supposed to do here?

#45 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (36205 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (24337 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by consolemaster001 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

Yup, I am indeed black in my fake life.

#49 Posted by judasnixon (7425 posts) - - Show Bio

#50 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (13034 posts) - - Show Bio

me getting a beauty test

Online