Fable 2 demon door question and a concern

Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Neverpraying

I have been playing fable 2 recently and I was wondering if opening the demon doors made you corrupt or evil, or did not have any effect. (I'm trying to be as good and pure as possible, lol)

Now the Concern, I got access to the temple of shadows when I completed the defender of the light quest, and there was a villager in there, who was a member of the temple of shadows (you could tell because he was wearing the outfit that is part of the faction), with the traits, straight, evil, posh, and raunchy, which just screamed rapist, so I killed him, which now I feel like I did something wrong (taking the law into my own hands, or something), if anyone that cares to comment on this matter it will be appreciated, btw killing him did not give me any evil or corruption points.

PS: For those who are wondering why I did not post this on giant bomb, it's because I often get along with the CV community best for some reason, lol.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Caligula

Demon Doors do not cause Karma changes. however some of them can only be opened with certain alignments.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Neverpraying said:

PS: For those who are wondering why I did not post this on giant bomb, it's because I often get along with the CV community best for some reason, lol.

Psh, that's cause Giant Bomb's filled with nerds...GAMING nerds.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Caligula
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Neverpraying said:

often socially awkward vindictive and spiteful gaming nerds.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Caligula: the worst kinda nerds.
Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Neverpraying

@Caligula: thanks for the info.

@Caligula said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
@Neverpraying said:

Sounds kind of like me D:

Also anyone have an opinion or say on the matter of if killing an evil villager in the temple of shadows was a bad and morally wrong choice? (Only reason I went there was to check it out since it became open to the public)

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Caligula
@Neverpraying said:

@Caligula said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
@Neverpraying said:

Also anyone have an opinion or say on the matter of if killing an evil villager in the temple of shadows was a bad and morally wrong choice? (Only reason I went there was to check it out since it became open to the public)

meh, he was probably a child killing arsehole.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Haven't played that game for like 3 years...I'd kill him

Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Neverpraying

@Caligula said:

@Neverpraying said:

@Caligula said:

@texasdeathmatch said:
@Neverpraying said:

meh, he was probably a child killing arsehole.

lol when I saw posh evil and raunchy something else came to mind, mostly an anime that I saw a couple episodes in which everyone that's rich is evil corrupt and is probably a rapist, and the main character was a photographer trying to shine light on the situation. Netflix has an underbelly <_<

Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Neverpraying

Sorry if that was to weird for everyone o.O

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Reagrdless what you do, as long as you have enough money you can do w/o you want. turning back to good just cost the cash money.
Ult_Feral_Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ult_Feral_Nova
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Neverpraying said:

-_- and whats wrong with gaming!? I play video games more than I read comics!  

anyways... Neverpraying, some Demon Doors might make you do things that can SLIGHTY change your alignment (I think... havn't played fable 2 in a while lol), but I suggest finishing the game first, and THEN going for the Demon Doors lol that way it won't effect your characters development throughout the advancement in the game. Thats what I do anyways... lol