F#$%ing Bullying!!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I normally don't vent about personal stuff here, but, have to get this out!! My blood is boiling and my anger at an all time high! I feel like I need to pay a kid in Benny's (my son) class a visit to his home, cold clock his dad right in front of that little shit and then turn to him and watch him literally shit his pants while I just stand there and watch him turn into a puddle of mud making sure he won't even look at another kid again!! Don't let it trouble you, just getting it out, venting, as it were!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Have you tried talking to the kid's dad?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What'd the kid do?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating up kids?

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

You have to do something. My oldest twins have phones . So all there friends share numbers and text and call each other. One night I was in shower and they kicked in the door freaking out over what Carl sent them and what he said. Thank god their iPhones have life prof cases they both throw them into the shower and I lost my mind.

This little dude said he was going to " kiss them hard play booty bump with his pants off." Then Julie and Morgan said "and the pictures he sent !!!" Some chick getting all kinds of nailed ....every opening, eff packed.

This made it worst, I get out of the shower not thinking I'm naked and that these two have seen more then enough...so I freak them out as well.

Called this punks # final got an adult online who told me to stop calling. I tell them what's going and man oh man you could hear Carl screaming ! His mother dropped the phone called for the father and they both beat his ass . I got to listen. After about 2 mins or so Carls dad asks me if I want to beat his ass lol.

But really stop that crap ASAP. It only snow balls. I have seven daughters it's not my 1st go around.

Best of luck and do not punch that guy! Cops win every time.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you tried talking to the kid's dad?

Not at this stage. I'll wait till I hear from the school tomorrow after the teacher has sat down with both of them and got it all down and had them both talk to each other and apologies been given. I'm too worked up atm to talk to the parents.

What'd the kid do?

they were playing dodge ball, and this kid didn't take to well to Benny from another class and started literally getting in his face, and my kid is not a physical or confrontational sort of kid, and asked the kid politely to not follow him or get in his face, to which the kid replied with a punch in the face to the cheek and a kick to the side and then casually sat down on the bench afterwards.

I spoke to the teacher who said the kit admitted he did exactly that and had no excuse and admitted he was in the wrong and said will apologize tomorrow when they have a sit down. In all honesty, that's fine that he's admitted that, but it's not enough that he's just admitted it, their has to be some form of punishment, one would thin physical abuse like that would be automatic suspension? I'll wait and see what the school says when they call me back tomorrow.

Beating up kids?

who are you referring to?

@hayden86 said:

You have to do something. My oldest twins have phones . So all there friends share numbers and text and call each other. One night I was in shower and they kicked in the door freaking out over what Carl sent them and what he said. Thank god their iPhones have life prof cases they both throw them into the shower and I lost my mind.

This little dude said he was going to " kiss them hard play booty bump with his pants off." Then Julie and Morgan said "and the pictures he sent !!!" Some chick getting all kinds of nailed ....every opening, eff packed.

This made it worst, I get out of the shower not thinking I'm naked and that these two have seen more then enough...so I freak them out as well.

Called this punks # final got an adult online who told me to stop calling. I tell them what's going and man oh man you could hear Carl screaming ! His mother dropped the phone called for the father and they both beat his ass . I got to listen. After about 2 mins or so Carls dad asks me if I want to beat his ass lol.

But really stop that crap ASAP. It only snow balls. I have seven daughters it's not my 1st go around.

Best of luck and do not punch that guy! Cops win every time.

Cheers for the advice, much appreciated, and for the record, I have no intentions of punching anyone, like I said, just going through the (e)motions and venting! I'm not a believer in violence as a solution, one just tends to see red when their son comes home with an ice pack on their red cheek due to a kid punching them for little to no reason! I'm just waiting to see what the school says tomorrow if I need to take any more action. Thanks for the advice once again and concern.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordraiden: my man with the power play ! His school can really bone the bully over !

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

@hayden86 said:

@lordraiden: my man with the power play ! His school can really bone the bully over !

That's what I'm working on, that this kid understands the repercussions of his actions!!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hayden86

@lordraiden: let us know how the administration office handles that little rat.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lordraiden: Better to calm down and speak with the parents.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk to your sons teacher and get them to deal with the other parent. If bad goes to worse, talk to the other parent yourself.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Talk to your sons teacher and get them to deal with the other parent. If bad goes to worse, talk to the other parent yourself.

This.