#1 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

This was also cool, I couldn't resisit...

Once again, all rights go to IGN.

#2 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: it was cool right ............. seems like a good idea to put it in the battles forum where you actually have to take in game feats into consideration doesn't it.

Flagged for mismatch

Snake has guns, he stomps

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Switching this to off-topic.

Moderator
#4 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

#5 Posted by Samimista (20671 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

...For now. *puts on a bandana and crawls under a cardboard box*

#6 Posted by ImmortalOne (3379 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, the Ezio fanboy comments on the video are just plain annoying.

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

Snake wins and is also far cooler. Suck it.

#8 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

Snake wins and is also far cooler. Suck it.

>_> Say what?

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

Snake wins and is also far cooler. Suck it.

>_> Say what?

Far cooler.

Like, leaps and bounds and miles of desert waistland separates the two in terms of coolness.

#10 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

Snake wins and is also far cooler. Suck it.

>_> Say what?

Far cooler.

Like, leaps and bounds and miles of desert waistland separates the two in terms of coolness.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13392 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I don't want to know about anything. Ezio WINS.

Snake wins and is also far cooler. Suck it.

>_> Say what?

Far cooler.

Like, leaps and bounds and miles of desert waistland separates the two in terms of coolness.