Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So you have to explain the origin you think of the user above you

Example;

Flash1812

Random Sid- I think that his username originated from..........

HAVE FUN!!!

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Khael

Once upon a time there was a Flash fans who love to debate fictional character. When he was doing research about Flash, he accidentally found Comic Vine (A wonderful comic site where people are free to give their thought about fictional character). He was so excited, Then he made an account using the name of his favorite character.

The origin about 1812 is remains unknown.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael a mysterious man who was transported to this dimension by space marines. Upon arrival he fought anime and comics were cool. He soon started arguing that goku would beat superman and ended up here.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A being from future, where it is proven that Goku would beat Superman, and so he time traveled into past to share that information, soon he found the site known as Comic Vine and started arguing that Goku would beat Superman, and so starts the legend of Chazz85.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

........I'm terrible at stories....

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely an extreme sentry fanboy. His life was going down a negative slope until he discovered a sentry comic one day. He was enticed by the comic book character so much that he decided to cosplay and have sentry in all his forum user names.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Neon_Leon

(ninja'd)

One day, the empire decided both tech and the force were not enough, so they hired... A wizard, and he is now known as... The imperial wizard. He really needs a moniker.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Radio was on, the lemonade was good. Scandivanian symphonies were flying by. No need to say the climate was toride... Right? Cause my bottle of Fortified Maple Beverage aint gonna drink itself.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bitten by a radioactive American, the poster above me went by the code name the Green Latrine during the late '80's. Currently after being depowered from exposure to a green sun, he fights crime with blinding speed on the Vine.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Neon_Leon

(dang, ninja'd again)

The long lost daughter of Gilderoy Lockhart finds the internet.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having narrowly escaped certain doom at the hands of the Non Existent Ones, or NEO, he flew as far as his arms would take him and ended up on the Vine. Ashamed that he still sleeps with a teddy bear, he changed his name.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The doomed planet Neon was doomed. Le-on sent his son in a rocket to the Vine where he was raised by a farmer with a shotgun who had a powerlevel of five. Taking up the mantle, he fights for tooth, just us, and the Bohemian Rhapsody of this decade, "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From a magical realm, a beautiful, but deadly woman arrives to lock up all of earth's hearts, and chooses a far too obvious last name for her alias.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The origin of the Bizarro Userman above me:

"Eat your vegetables."

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Existed longer than creation, has no origin.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best of all time, he sent footage of his video gameplay into a capsule that was launched to Uranus in search of Klingons. Unfortunately, the aliens interpreted it as an act of war, and fired Peter Dinklage. Now, homeless and on the run from the CIA for treason, my Korean friend Data almost died. Two thumbs way up, would read again.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She had her heart broken, so she locks it up so no one can gain access to it anymore.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I think the user above me is very old and evil hehe. He is probably 1,812 years old who goes around flashing everyone in public.

Now that he's done so all around his country hes decided to go global through comic vine hehehehe =)

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....Nope still terrible with stories.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely an extreme sentry fanboy. His life was going down a negative slope until he discovered a sentry comic one day. He was enticed by the comic book character so much that he decided to cosplay and have sentry in all his forum user names.

Not gonna lie, when I first made this account I was a Sentry fanboy, but now. I despise him.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

A lover scorned by a terrible comic book character.

ILikeBigTits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ILikeBigTits

From parts unknown, fell into a vat of radioactive shit.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Native American who fused with tron and joined the vine to replace the prophet wejun chew with his new ideals about tron.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A North Korean supremacist who is adamant that Kim Jong Un is the second coming of Jesus, so he infiltrated Comic Vine to direct the spambots attacks upon our most holy land.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Citizen sentry a major sentry fanboy who came to the vine to prove DSS could defeat Galactcus. He was taught under reality warper. yet he grew and gained logic now he is a reasonable debater and has since surpassed his master reality warper who recently fled the vine.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

Citizen sentry a major sentry fanboy who came to the vine to prove DSS could defeat Galactcus. He was taught under reality warper. yet he grew and gained logic now he is a reasonable debater and has since surpassed his master reality warper who recently fled the vine.

Pretty much just summed up my entire CV life in one post.

Except I am no longer a Sentry fanboy.

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85: Born from the the wilds of Jersey Shores trained in the arts of Bro-ing and Bro-Fu his signature move is The Bro do you even lift position.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The user above me is actually an alien hybrid. Upon coming to earth, from the planet Chazz, the entire fleet of 85 evil alien beings were fused together. Now fused as one entity they were unable to conquere the world as they had originally planned.

Once they found that comicvine has multiple gods and is filled my mysterious forces he's decided to join the site to collect powers and allies.

But i shall tell you now, you will fail because.... because.... erm ... yo mama's too fat hehehhe

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops got ninja-ed again

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CitizenSentry

Claymore1998 Is a mysterious benevolent entity that came to the Vine to share her knowledge so that the human race may one day join her in the light.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: thank you for the kind words friend. Not at all a big issue but you've gotten my gender wrong. Happens quite often actually though i dont normally correct people.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: thank you for the kind words friend. Not at all a big issue but you've gotten my gender wrong. Happens quite often actually though i dont normally correct people.

Fixed :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

A user without any origin. No one knows where he came from, what he does or if he has any secret scheme. He hangs around this site, isolated, upon discovering this is the place where he belongs

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe we have Thanos Rises series entirelu dedicated to his origin. Need i really say anything heheh

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm waiting for you to give me a badass origin story! :'(

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: hehehe ok. One normal morning a child was born, gleeming with bright light, wearing a classy citizen watch hehe. So amazing was his visage that everyone said in a singular threat, no threat shall befall our planet now because this amazing child, wearing the citizen watch, shall look after all as the Sentry of mankind.

Having fulfilled his destiny numerous time he decided to learn more efficient ways of using his virtually omnipotent powers. An idea struck in his head. Perhaps if i prowl the battle forum and read peoples argument perhaps i could learn more efficient ways og combating ememies that threat the earth.

Hiding in comicvine, disguised as a normal user, our protector, our citizen watch wearing sentry waits in the shadows.

But for now he wait. His name whispered. His shadow feared. His quest unfathomable. Evil falls to his knees, and our Citizen Sentry rises to protect mankind. Never seeking glory, never seeking fame, he patiently waits in the shadows for a day when he shall be called again to protect mankind.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: hehehe ok. One normal morning a child was born, gleeming with bright light, wearing a classy citizen watch hehe. So amazing was his visage that everyone said in a singular threat, no threat shall befall our planet now because this amazing child, wearing the citizen watch, shall look after all as the Sentry of mankind.

Having fulfilled his destiny numerous time he decided to learn more efficient ways of using his virtually omnipotent powers. An idea struck in his head. Perhaps if i prowl the battle forum and read peoples argument perhaps i could learn more efficient ways og combating ememies that threat the earth.

Hiding in comicvine, disguised as a normal user, our protector, our citizen watch wearing sentry waits in the shadows.

But for now he wait. His name whispered. His shadow feared. His quest unfathomable. Evil falls to his knees, and our Citizen Sentry rises to protect mankind. Never seeking glory, never seeking fame, he patiently waits in the shadows for a day when he shall be called again to protect mankind.

If I could I would kiss you and make you mod for this post alone!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This..

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

Is the 1998th Claymore fan to join this site.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entered Comic vine to investigate the case of his dead wife and kid and get revenge.

The suspect was said to be 5´11.

White male in late 20´s.

Used blue jeans and casual shoes.

And covered his face with a dark hoody.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

He was originally going to call himself Dinoboy, but he misspelled it and now he's stuck with Dygoboy.

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Billy Batson having a son with Spain... It rebelled and it decided to play Lacrosse instead of boring Football as the number 27...Some claim Harry Potter & Zatanna were involved but we have no proof.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It is said that Napoleon had some bastards running around. Well he has nothing to do with that, in fact his great great great grandfather was the son of some peasants who liked the nobles and were too cowardly to rebel.

Upon birth he was bitten by a radioactive otter who gave abnormally ugly teeth. Then he fell in a vat of maple syrup making his complexity overly sticky. Because his parents were sick of how ugly their son was they tried to send him to another planet and he ended up on Quebec. Thus Rouflex was born!