Every time that I think Fox News has lost all its intergrity

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#301  Edited By Caligula
@RazzaTazz said:
" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
" By the way guys, PMSNBC is blatantly sexist.  

Men actually aren't the saints you make them out to be.  
"
Ubiquitous is the one who keeps saying it. He thinks it's funny, but it's just immature and sad. If he was just kidding I could let it go, because nothing is sacred in the realm of comedy for me at least, I will say some pretty ignorant stuff when I'm being funny.But he is serious about it. And even if he was trying to be funny No-one has laughed, yet he keeps doing like it's funny. If a joke fails you should let it die.But then again Ubiquitous isn't joking, he is really that bigoted. "
BIGOTED???? BIGOTED? Holy mother of GOD...you truly are a brain washed liberal....NOTHING I have written is actually 'bigoted' my freind, only factual. I realize to YOUR 'ilk' will always find what conservatives say/write to be  "extreme, and racist" but truthfully, that only confirms your own innate, and blatant, solupcim... "
Thanks for not debating the sexist part, at least we can agree on that.   "
being sexist still makes him a bigot.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By DH69

fox news...people actually watch that...wow.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#303  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Caligula said:
" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @RazzaTazz said:

"
Ubiquitous is the one who keeps saying it. He thinks it's funny, but it's just immature and sad. If he was just kidding I could let it go, because nothing is sacred in the realm of comedy for me at least, I will say some pretty ignorant stuff when I'm being funny.But he is serious about it. And even if he was trying to be funny No-one has laughed, yet he keeps doing like it's funny. If a joke fails you should let it die.But then again Ubiquitous isn't joking, he is really that bigoted. "
BIGOTED???? BIGOTED? Holy mother of GOD...you truly are a brain washed liberal....NOTHING I have written is actually 'bigoted' my freind, only factual. I realize to YOUR 'ilk' will always find what conservatives say/write to be  "extreme, and racist" but truthfully, that only confirms your own innate, and blatant, solupcim... "
do you just dig through a thesaurus and post things hoping to seem intelligent? "
Actually, yes, I did...It's called my 'cerebral thesaurus'...it's quite skilled...
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By ssejllenrad

Maybe the Simpsons writers are the same ones writing the news?

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Caligula
@Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @RazzaTazz said:

"
do you just dig through a thesaurus and post things hoping to seem intelligent? "
Actually, yes, I did...It's called my 'cerebral thesaurus'...it's quite skilled... "
with all the elipses, I didn't know you could have a coherent thought, you type like Captain Kirk speaks.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By isaac_clarke
@ssejllenrad said:
"Maybe the Simpsons writers are the same ones writing the news? "

Then no one would watch the news.
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Caligula said:

" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:

" @Caligula said:
" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
"
Actually, yes, I did...It's called my 'cerebral thesaurus'...it's quite skilled... "
with all the elipses, I didn't know you could have a coherent thought, you type like Captain Kirk speaks. "
I'll take THAT as a grand compliment, thanks buddy... ;)  James T. Kirk...RULZ!!!!
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By MKF30
@Mr. Ubiquitous said:

" @Caligula said:

" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:

" @Caligula said:
" @Mr. Ubiquitous said:
" @Caligula said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
"
with all the elipses, I didn't know you could have a coherent thought, you type like Captain Kirk speaks. "
I'll take THAT as a grand compliment, that's buddy... ;)  James T. Kirk...RULZ!!!! "
Yeah, I wouldn't go too nuts since Isaac just calls people trolls who disagree and prove him wrong....
Caligula can be reasoned with IMO, but certain people in here can't....

I guess he'd know from experience *shrugs* lol

I will say this however Hellos/Isaac, I do agree with you that this thread should have remained closed....which will happen again eventually, give it time.

@caligula, oh yeah I agree...I mean you can only get a vibe prior before they actually get in, and should not be judged by party alone. This is why I do not have issues with all republicans, democrats....ONLY the extremely radical on both ends or any end, right now it's especially with liberals...I mean, JFK, Reagan guys like that IMO were great....I'm an independent that agrees with some right beliefs, no left and some neither...so I hear ya ;)

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Caligula
@MKF30:
I'm pretty much on the same zone as you, except I hate Reagan (I like JFK though) and I lean more to the liberal side then the conservative. Extremes on either side I can agree are ludicrous.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, I hear ya. I kind of liked both of them.

Guess we'll see what happens in 2012
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#311  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I cannot ever win Isaac over to my way of thinking (I don't think any Libertarian ever could) , but we are still friends because (if for no other reason) he never calls me stupid for believing what I believe in.
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Roxanne Starr said:

"
I cannot ever win Isaac over to my way of thinking (I don't think any Libertarian ever could) , but we are still friends because (if for no other reason) he never calls me stupid for believing what I believe in. "

Roxy...with any liberal, your efforts are that of the noble, but a feckless endeavor from its origin  ;)  ...reminds me of a quote:

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant" 

Bronson Alcott
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Roxanne Starr

Nice quote, Ubiquitous!

...but you still haven't told me the make of the car.  :D

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Roxanne Starr said:
"

Nice quote, Ubiquitous!

...but you still haven't told me the make of the car.  :D

"

Which one  ;)
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Roxanne Starr

The car on your profile page, of course!

You know how us libertarians are. We don't give a damn about people. All we are about are things!!!  :D

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Roxanne Starr said:
"

The car on your profile page, of course!

You know how us libertarians are. We don't give a damn about people. All we are about are things!!!  :D

"
LOL ...very true...MORE STUFF MAN...that's what i'm about...let the poor eat cake   ;)

That is my Challenger SRT 8...a bit modified  :)    great for hauling away hordes of stolen comic books quickly, from unassuming, innocent children during FREE comic book day!
Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Roxanne Starr

Stealing FREE comics?

Man, you need to get a better hobby IF YOU'RE READING THOSE CRUMMY FREE COMICS TO BEGIN WITH.

20 out of 25 of those free titles every year are only good for wiping your a$$.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:
"   
"

They dem' "tea baggers" sho as hel' did dem' libs in dat' last vote, huh martha?"   LOL

Haters rule...I love em'....pusillanimous adversaries....at best  :)
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Roxanne Starr said:
"

Stealing FREE comics?

Man, you need to get a better hobby IF YOU'RE READING THOSE CRUMMY FREE COMICS TO BEGIN WITH.

20 out of 25 of those free titles every year are only good for wiping your a$$.

"
**Shhhhhhh**  but the little innocent, sweet, kiddies don't know that. Plus, I take those stolen gems, and then donate them to my local elementary schools. Not only for a personal a tax write off for charitable donations, but they've given me citations for "good community merit"   :)    what a ruse for my capitalist goals, huh?
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Roxanne Starr

Yeah, kinda like when I take pieces of paper with stuff scribbled on them that I got for free and sell them for big bucks on ebay!

CAPITALISM RULES!!!

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#322  Edited By karrob
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@karrob said:
" @RazzaTazz said:
" They do something like this:

Fox News hit bottom a few years back and realizing their predicament, started digging.    "
@Shadowdoggy said:
"

@RazzaTazz:
I don't know what's worse....

what awful fear-mongering, pandering aholes they seem to be

or how stupid they are

Fox news makes the vein on my forehead bulge

"
I agree! "

WE get it....enough already...you guys hate FOX news, you think it's fake "news" ..you think everyone that WATCHES FOX is a troglodyte, a fool, a blind, sycophantic  neanderthal.... LOL... unfortunately for YOU guys? you're in a LARGE minority...but battle on dudes, viva la revolucion!!!  We'll be waiting!!!!!  ;)
Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous
@Roxanne Starr said:
"

Yeah, kinda like when I take pieces of paper with stuff scribbled on them that I got for free and sell them for big bucks on ebay!

CAPITALISM RULES!!!

"

LOL  ...I like it
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#325  Edited By SuperTide

Hate on Fox News all yall want. I'll take these any day of the week. lol                 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By isaac_clarke

@MKF30 said:

"Yeah, I wouldn't go too nuts since Isaac just calls people trolls who disagree and prove him wrong...."

No and he's trolling clear as day.

Glad to see you ignored that response to my other post however.

"Caligula can be reasoned with IMO, but certain people in here can't...."

The first time you actually ever use reason my door is always open.

However you do not use reason and it is incredibly infuriating to debate anything with you when you relie more on how you feel about something and how you know someone that has done this or that or said this or that as an argument.

"I guess he'd know from experience *shrugs* lol"

That would be you again champ.

Your such a raging hypocrite it hurts.

"I will say this however Hellos/Isaac, I do agree with you that this thread should have remained closed....which will happen again eventually, give it time."

With you hard at work it will happen.

"This is why I do not have issues with all republicans, democrats...."

Every single post I've read over the past year, in particular ones relating to how you avoided anything with a D next to it's name in November and didn't even bother looking up who you were voting for implies differently.

"ONLY the extremely radical on both ends or any end, right now it's especially with liberals..."

So the GOP's crusade against women and the bottom 95% of the country = not radical?
Did you even take a look at Ryan's plan that the House Republicans happily voted for despite knowing it wouldn't get past the Senate?

"I mean, JFK, Reagan guys like that IMO were great...."

Why was Reagan great?

"I'm an independent "

No you are not, not even remotely close, you haven't been one for over a year now.

"that agrees with some right beliefs, "

All of them so far.
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/americans-woefully-ignorant/604046/?page=6
My favorite part is you preaching Right Wing nonsense, based off completely nothing.

"Yeah and you're bowing down to a President that cares nothing for the country itself but just his "legacy" and trying to turn America into a Sh%$hole with failed policies.... "

It's like you went into hibernation after the Bush Administration came into power and woke up in 2009 OMG OBAMAAA DESTRAYIN AMERIKA!!!

"no left and some neither...so I hear ya ;)"

That much is evident.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Roxanne Starr said:
"
I cannot ever win Isaac over to my way of thinking (I don't think any Libertarian ever could) , but we are still friends because (if for no other reason) he never calls me stupid for believing what I believe in. "

That would depend on what your way of thinking exactly is. =P

Like I've said, your remarkably tamed compared to individuals mind sets I've read on the internets.

We have differing opinions / methods of how we think situations should be handled, but nothing that would make me hold remotely hold a grudge.

soundbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By soundbite

This is a funny thread.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By MKF30

Actually no hellos/Isaac, that would be you....he's brought up good points Mr. U, you see you must realize that -Difference in opinion does NOT = troll.
You however crying and insulting him by calling him and others a troll=fail to come up with a decent argument, thus you have no point.    You see you calling us trolls does not help your case of what he has stated that "liberals like yourself are hard or near to impossible to debate with" THAT'S why....duh

I see no logical, respectful counterpoints and this was a bait thread.....yes, we all know some people hate Fox and PSMBC do we have to make a million threads on it?

Why was Reagan great? Do some research....oh and I'll glady say he's a million times better then Obamanation could ever be. ;) So because I preach NON-liberal nonsense I'm automatically right winger? lol you have a flawed argument, you're just pissed you didn't have a novel for a last post....and I can link every thread including that one where you go way off topic and complain about Palin or Beck(in which nobody cares about, we get it you're a radical liberal that hates everyone and everything who opposes and is a threat....better pray in 2012) lol

It's amazing also how you manage to type a novel and a half off of a few sentences....most of it pointless. With me hard at work? lol not really....this thread was pointless and retarded to begin with as far as I'm concerned and should have stayed closed for a reason....the rest of your post is just all your own views of how you see "me" politically and how much you think anyone who disagrees is a "troll" apparently...same old song dude. Give it up already.

This thread is just going to go back and forth from both sides and solves nothing....

@isaac_clarke said: 

" @Roxanne Starr said:

"

That would depend on what your way of thinking exactly is. =P

Like I've said, your remarkably tamed compared to individuals mind sets I've read on the internets.

We have differing opinions / methods of how we think situations should be handled, but nothing that would make me hold remotely hold a grudge.

"
I think @Mr. Ubiquitous said: 

" @Roxanne Starr said:

"

CAPITALISM RULES!!!

"

LOL  ...I like it
"
But yeah I agree Mr. Ubliquitous, keep posting dude lol hell liberals can have their say so shall I ;), you can't rationalize with libs...you'd have better luck converting a Boston fan into a Yankee fan I think then hearing a logical case from a radical lib...

@SuperTide said:

" Hate on Fox News all yall want. I'll take these any day of the week. lol                 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
Forgot Ann Colter and Laura Ingraham lol :P