Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayden86

Whatever you can think of.

I just watched World War Z...what an awful movie. Its Brad Pitt being heroic sexy smart.

Red Box has saved me a ton of cash.

Finn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

What.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

the movie is boring and not good.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: what do you think was a big to do over nothing ?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I actually really enjoyed World War Z. Like, a lot. Didn't think I would (hence only watching it when it finally came to Netflix, and even then only after Netflix wouldn't stop shoving it in my face), but I did.

The one thing that still depresses me when I think of how some idiots decided to make a big deal out of it, is that cheerios commercial. It was literally:

@hayden86 said:

a big to do over nothing

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like the World War Z NOVEL. The movie is mediocre.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frozen and Avatar.

Beata

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything Kim Kardashian has ever done.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kendrick's Control verse. Lol I like Kendrick and the verse was good, but take out the name dropping (Which weren't even disses) and nobody would have batted an eye.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The monster energy drink thing. I guess when J.K. stops writing harry potter books christers have to slander something to pass the time.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Anyone remember before Watchmen?

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: oh god that was nothing but a run for the money.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ChillxPill

@blade_r: That verse actually holds significants. Kendrick woke the game up from a slumber it's been in for awhile. Youjust mentioned it, his verse wasn't hyped but that part was even though he making a point. Kendrick saying he was the king of NY was just a reference people took up the bum yet really rustled some jimmies, but Talib Kweli commended him on it.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I think the whole Zombie Genre is a bid deal over nothing. I have always felt zombies were crappy monsters, they're just slower, dumber people.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: i miss the old zombie flicks. Poorly done and campy as hell. Then some how horror went from "oh you like that !?!" To zombie thongs in hot topic.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@hayden86: I haven't been in a hot topic in years. Seeing people in Ramones t-shirts who can't name a band member even when they're written on the f**king shirt is a pet peeve of mine.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: That verse actually holds significants. Kendrick woke the game up from a slumber it's been in for awhile. My ii just mentioned it. His verse wasn't hyped that part was even though he making a point. Kendrick saying he was the king of NY was just a reference people took up the bum yet really rustled some jimmies, but Talib Kweli commended him on it.

I personally don't think the game has changed all the much since the verse besides people talking about it, like I haven't seen a huge increase in quality hip-hop being released since then. Not saying no good music has come out since then (a lot has) but I don't think that verse had much to do with it, with the exception of K.R.I.T's Mt.Olympus lol

Some people did commend him for it, which is cool, I thought it was dope too, but I think people overreacted a little bit lol

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Well yea not necessarily changed. Kendrick and everyone in his circle are pretty much running the game right now though. He's had a big influence on the new generation.

But you are right people do overhype it abit.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chillxpill:

He definitely has had a big influence on the new generation, I cant deny that lol I'm patiently waiting for a new Jay Rock album though, dude is probably my favorite out of TDE.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

I actually really enjoyed World War Z. Like, a lot. Didn't think I would (hence only watching it when it finally came to Netflix, and even then only after Netflix wouldn't stop shoving it in my face), but I did.

The one thing that still depresses me when I think of how some idiots decided to make a big deal out of it, is that cheerios commercial. It was literally:

@hayden86 said:

a big to do over nothing

Loading Video...

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I've never listened to his stuff yet honestly lol.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: the scene kid hipster crowd is really pumping cash into the conformist profit machine lol.

What's really got my goat is all the hipster metalcore / deathcore / blackcore kids who just over the past five years found and destroyed the respected genres of metal.

Its pretty much awful black metal and death metal sounds with what happened in the eaely 90s with Sweden's band Entombed (love them !) That death n roll sound.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Blade_R

@blade_r: I've never listened to his stuff yet honestly lol.

No Caption Provided

Lol jk but you should give his music a listen if you ever have some free time, he was actually the first artist from the TDE roster I ever listened to back when Follow Me Home dropped, he is nice.

pinecone1510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel. It's not bad but it's nowhere near great. People loved it when it came out but 1 year later and you could barely fell it's impact. I mean people still talk about The Dark Knight, The Avengers, X-2 while Man of Steel is edging closer and closer to being forgotten, which makes me happy.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've noticed big deals are made out of things that aren't famous in the slightest. It's the new marketing tool. Splash movies, things, people whatever on every talk show, site, magazine, and make it seem like it's been a long time in coming. The public reacts like deer in headlights and proceed to transform into the lemmings we've proven ourselves to be.