• 111 results
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#101  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Thy have great players, but their team work skills are pathetic. Germany, only team to win all their games. Not surprised. But will they burn out towards the end? They say teams that have a slow start usually win the tournament.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Holland were disappointing, but it expected that in most tournaments, there are team that don't live up to expections.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By Nighthunter

Ronaldo shut too many mouths today. One of his best games with Portugal both as a striker as well as an assister. 
Who are they facing on the next round?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Supreme Marvel

@Nighthunter: They play the Czechs.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Nighthunter

Not the easiest, nor the hardest opponents. I think Portugal will win in the end, they've had a good eurocope, especially if you consider that they had the death group

So we have Four of the teams already.  I guess we can predict that both Spain and Italy will go through which only leaves the wonder of which two teams will pass from the last group, I'm betting on France and England but part of me wants the Ucranian team to go on just because they are the locals...and they have Schevchenko. Then again Benzema!

My expectations for the semifinals so far:

Germany and Portugal

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#106  Edited By ReVamp

@Nighthunter said:

Not the easiest, nor the hardest opponents. I think Portugal will win in the end, they've had a good eurocope

You referring to the end of the game, or the end of the cup?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Nighthunter

The quarters game. But they are also potential cup winners. Germany barely was able to win against them and its one of the two best teams of the tournament, besides for better or worse its not always the best team that wins.

We also have to take into account Ronaldo's humor state, if they won the Eurocope it would possibly be all he needed to confirm he deserves the gold ball. And usually after Ronaldo gets the spine of not playing well on a few games gets all better.

Portugal won 2 out of 3 games of the death group with an improved Cristiano Ronaldo they could get very far. I hope not because in the semifinals they would go against either Germany or Spain, I support both teams so I really don't want them to go to the final :P

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel sorry for Croatia

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Nighthunter

Del Bosque's tactic is just ridiculous now. Hadn't it been for Casillas Spain could have easily been eliminated

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Well Spain have 3 of the best goalkeepers in the world. England have 1 of the best, an average keeper and a youngster. People think because they're Spanish they play like Barca. Barca have Messi! Alves is the better full back/wing back than any of the Spanish players for me. Happy for Nevas. That should stall his homesickness a bit.

Shevchenko isn't starting. Rooney is. :D Advantage - England...for once.

Night' - can't believe you're not supporting us. After all the times I've cheered on Mexico for you. I now know where I stand. :P

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Supreme Marvel

YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! BRING ON ITALY!!!