EU SUNT DRACUL (Ask Dragonborn_CT)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@dragonborn_ct: The character is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade of the Monogatari Series. She was formerly an 500 year old powerful vampire before her defeat and loss of power transformed her into the form of an 8 year old girl. The main characters now call her Shinobu Oshino, but she's still capable of tapping into a tiny bit of her incredible former powerful when she drinks the blood of the protagonist, Koyomi Araragi.

Also, she now has become very addicted to donuts. Better then her old choice of food though.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140520022307/bakemonogatari1645/images/5/56/Kiss-shot-eating.gif

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: The character is Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade of the Monogatari Series. She was formerly an 500 year old powerful vampire before her defeat and loss of power transformed her into the form of an 8 year old girl. The main characters now call her Shinobu Oshino, but she's still capable of tapping into a tiny bit of her incredible former powerful when she drinks the blood of the protagonist, Koyomi Araragi.

Also, she now has become very addicted to donuts. Better then her old choice of food though.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140520022307/bakemonogatari1645/images/5/56/Kiss-shot-eating.gif

That is a strange as f*ck name but its cool ;)

I looked her up and there are more pics of her as a little girl than a woman -_-

Is she a vampire or a cannibal judging from that gif O.o

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3103  Edited By jwwprod

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Well I haven't been posting of the RPG section for months now but I am thinking of coming back to them.

As for the three Prophecies (Celesture, Darlactica & Seraner) I showed you.

Celesture is the basically the living embodiment of everything that is good in the omniverse, she is arguably the most out of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and is a gentle and loving giant as she loves all beings though her son the archangel known as Taldeus (also known as the known the superhero "Divinece") the absolute most out of everything in the omniverse, she is also very cheerful, though she does have enemies like Reficul though of all her enemies the ones she hates the most is her brother and archenemy Darlactica as they are both exact opposite in very way. She is also very attractive and hot (Though she doesn't really look that attractive in the drawing I did as you can see though as I said I am planning on remaking it) as well as the creator of the alen race known as the Imperials as well as the founder of there empire known as the Imperial Federation Republic (or IFR for short).

Darlactica is the absolute embodiment of all things that are evil, he is the oldest of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and is basically the complete opposite of Celesture, wheres Celesture is good, love, cheering & beauty, Dalactica is evil, rage, hate & monstrous, so he and Celesture are archenemies though Darlactica arguably hates Celesture more then Celesture hates him LOL! Darlactica is also one of the masters of the Dreaded (Think Chaos from 40K, Tyranids from 40k, Flood from Halo & Yuuzhan Vong all rolled into one race), his ultimate goal is to destroy the omniverse, kill/destroy Celesture, have the Dreaded become supreme and becoming the most powerful Prophecy. Since Darlactica is hate, he basically hates nearly everything though there are a few guys that he doesn't mind (like Reficul and other some evil prophecies) and the one being that he does love is Shiuda a Gorton princess.goddess.

And then there is Seraner, she is the embodiment of truth and balance, she is the youngest of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and her job is to keep the omniverse from falling into disaster and make sure that no one is coursing any trouble (So in a nutshell she's kind of like a female Living Tribunal but with some differences). Unlike Celesture and Darlactica, Seraner is neither good nor evil, she is the one who takes orders from her farther the most and has authority over almost all other Prophecies. She is also the mother of Terxci, the Prophecy of joy as well as the mother of the alien race known as the Gortons, a warrior like race that treasures honor, courage & glory that have been at conflict with the IFR multiple times.

So what do you think?

Hmmmmmmm, I do dig the concepts and the inspiration used (Chaos+Tyranids+Flood+Vongs FTW), but the name Celesture sounds a tad cheese. Just my opinion, I love the rest tho :D

So is Darlactica your favorite?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: That's because her adult/true form is rarely seen only in flashbacks from before the anime started. They are making the story arc of her turning the main character into a vampire and his then quest to defeat her and regain his humanity into a movie.

Oh that was one of the vampire hunters who defeated her originally, but when she briefly got her full power back he tried to defeat her by himself. Didn't go well, first she drained him dry and then left nothing but bloody bones.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

Well I haven't been posting of the RPG section for months now but I am thinking of coming back to them.

Celesture is the basically the living embodiment of everything that is good in the omniverse, she is arguably the most out of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and is a gentle and loving giant as she loves all beings though her son the archangel known as Taldeus (also known as the known the superhero "Divinece") the absolute most out of everything in the omniverse, she is also very cheerful, though she does have enemies like Reficul though of all her enemies the ones she hates the most is her brother and archenemy Darlactica as they are both exact opposite in very way. She is also very attractive and hot (Though she doesn't really look that attractive in the drawing I did as you can see though as I said I am planning on remaking it) as well as the creator of the alen race known as the Imperials as well as the founder of there empire known as the Imperial Federation Republic (or IFR for short).

Darlactica is the absolute embodiment of all things that are evil, he is the oldest of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and is basically the complete opposite of Celesture, wheres Celesture is good, love, cheering & beauty, Dalactica is evil, rage, hate & monstrous, so he and Celesture are archenemies though Darlactica arguably hates Celesture more then Celesture hates him LOL! Darlactica is also one of the masters of the Dreaded (Think Chaos from 40K, Tyranids from 40k, Flood from Halo & Yuuzhan Vong all rolled into one race), his ultimate goal is to destroy the omniverse, kill/destroy Celesture, have the Dreaded become supreme and becoming the most powerful Prophecy. Since Darlactica is hate, he basically hates nearly everything though there are a few guys that he doesn't mind (like Reficul and other some evil prophecies) and the one being that he does love is Shiuda a Gorton princess.goddess.

And then there is Seraner, she is the embodiment of truth and balance, she is the youngest of the three children of the Over-Prophecy and her job is to keep the omniverse from falling into disaster and make sure that no one is coursing any trouble (So in a nutshell she's kind of like a female Living Tribunal but with some differences). Unlike Celesture and Darlactica, Seraner is neither good nor evil, she is the one who takes orders from her farther the most and has authority over almost all other Prophecies. She is also the mother of Terxci, the Prophecy of joy as well as the mother of the alien race known as the Gortons, a warrior like race that treasures honor, courage & glory that have been at conflict with the IFR multiple times.

So what do you think?

Hmmmmmmm, I do dig the concepts and the inspiration used (Chaos+Tyranids+Flood+Vongs FTW), but the name Celesture sounds a tad cheese. Just my opinion, I love the rest tho :D

Yeah you could say so :)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: That's because her adult/true form is rarely seen only in flashbacks from before the anime started. They are making the story arc of her turning the main character into a vampire and his then quest to defeat her and regain his humanity into a movie.

Oh that was one of the vampire hunters who defeated her originally, but when she briefly got her full power back he tried to defeat her by himself. Didn't go well, first she drained him dry and then left nothing but bloody bones.

Oooooh okay then...

It looks like I need to check the anime out to get more context then >_> Looks like so much information is broken.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Yeah...it's not easy to explain.

So why do you think Xwraith is a worthless sleazy bum? Dude, that is harsh. :/

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

So what do you think?

Yeah I think Darlactica is my favorite as well :)

Though I like Celesture as well or though I thought I could have done her design a little bit better.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

So what do you think?

Though I like Celesture as well or though I thought I could have done her design a little bit better.

Yeah and if you don't mind me saying, come up with a better name :/ Celesture is a tad cliched in my opinion, but that is your work mate. Do what you want with it :)

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3110  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: Yeah...it's not easy to explain.

So why do you think Xwraith is a worthless sleazy bum? Dude, that is harsh. :/

WAT?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: You know you hate him.

So if you could have a prop from any movie ever made, what would ya pick?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Who dafuq is you to tell how I feel >:/

I'd love to collect some swords from Lord of the Rings or most fantasy movies.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: *Smack* Know your place scum!

Ah, any sword in particular?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Anduril, first and foremost.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@dragonborn_ct: What do you think of the fact that Tiber Septim never existed?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

O_o

What is the proof?

Well according to the Arcturian Heresy and all the lore surrounding the Enantiomorph the person people talk about as Tiber Septim never actually existed. It was actually a political construct represented by three different people Hjalti Early-Beard who was a Breton, Ysmir Wulfharth who was Atmoran and Zurin Arctus who was an Imperial.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3118  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

O_o

What is the proof?

Well according to the Arcturian Heresy and all the lore surrounding the Enantiomorph the person people talk about as Tiber Septim never actually existed. It was actually a political construct represented by three different people Hjalti Early-Beard who was a Breton, Ysmir Wulfharth who was Atmoran and Zurin Arctus who was an Imperial.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

O_o

What is the proof?

Haha and then when they died all their souls joined together and became Talos.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

O_o

What is the proof?

I might be wrong on it (Like reeeaally wrong), but I once heard on one piece of lore that Talos is a fragment of Shor/Lorkhan, which it explains why he is holding Mundus together and why the Thalmor's attempt at silencing his worshipping could destroy all that exists.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

O_o

What is the proof?

I might be wrong on it (Like reeeaally wrong), but I once heard on one piece of lore that Talos is a fragment of Shor/Lorkhan, which it explains why he is holding Mundus together and why the Thalmor's attempt at silencing his worshipping could destroy all that exists.

Yeah you are right. Humans aren't directly descended from the Aedra like the Elves are so it should be impossible for one to become a god so what happened with Talos is he "mantled" Shor basically joining/replacing him.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3122  Edited By Ostyo
Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3123  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: Come to think of it, I don't even remember where the humans originated from (We know they aren't from Tamriel since the human races came from Atmora, Yokuda and Akavir). So I have no evidence to support wether or not humans can ascend to godhood like mer had done in the past (like the Tribunal).

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: @jonny_anonymous: You two are reeeeeeeally bored.

??????????

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Oh, just all your over analysing. Go outside and play with the other kids. :P

So thoughts on the Pinocchio trailer?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Well it depends who you ask but humans believe that they were created by the Ehlnofey rather than descended from them like the Elves.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Its unfortunate I am not too familiar with that lore piece >_>

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: Oh, just all your over analysing. Go outside and play with the other kids. :P

So thoughts on the Pinocchio trailer?

Nah, its too hot outside :/

Ultron is so based... I love how the focus more on the villain than the epic action or comedy. He better be a epic villain before I f*cking go on a bath salt rage.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Shut up, enjoy the nice weather.

Epic villain...can that actually be done in a Marvel film.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3128  Edited By XLR87T3
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Have you ever played Morrowind? I'm thinking about getting it this weekend since I've never played it and people say it's the best ES game and holds up better than Oblivion.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3130  Edited By Dragonborn_CT
@xlr87t3 said:

How would you rank Draugr Death Overlords in Marvel Power Grid?http://marvel.wikia.com/Power_Grid

Any thoughts on this pic (WoW's Draeni)????

No Caption Provided

Hmmmm... lets see.

Inteligence: Slow/Impaired (they are akin to zombies)

Strength: Normal.

Speed: Below normal.

Durability: Enhanced.

Energy projection: Long range, long duration, single energy type

Fighting ability: Experienced fighter.

As for the pic, its a fanservicey one, except for the hooves. They kinda turn me off :x But other than that its a great pic.

@dragonborn_ct: Have you ever played Morrowind? I'm thinking about getting it this weekend since I've never played it and people say it's the best ES game and holds up better than Oblivion.

I never actually played it, but I am familiar with it somewhat. From what I've read its possible to kill story important characters (they are not essential) requiring you to load a earlier save to progress. You also have to backtrack a lot and do much walking.

I don't think its a bad thing, but it kinda shows how we have grown sorta spoiled to more advanced and refined experiences when playing more old-school games.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I always wished you could kill essential characters in Skyrim lol

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3132  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous: lol I would make it like, you can at least kill some characters like Maven Black-Briar, Esbern and Delphine if some quests are completed or requirements are met. F*ck the last two for telling me to kill old Parthy, I haven't killed him yet nor I ever will.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I never killed him on my first playthrough but I have since because of my theory.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: What theory? There were so many I can't remember which one specifically :P

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Well dragons are genetically made to dominate, they can't help it. That's the reason "Tiber Septim" conquered all of Tamriel and why dragon worship was the dominant religion in Atmora, Akvair and early Tamriel. It's also the reason I think the Last Dragonborn will become the new emperor. Paarthurnax even says domination is in his blood, so I think he knows he will eventually follow in the footsteps of Alduin but he's doing it smarter by building a new Dragon Cult with the Greybeards.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Did you see the shltty romantic options for DA: Inquisition? Definitely be sticking with Cass for my main male and Blackwall for my female Inquisitor.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3137  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dragonborn_ct: Well dragons are genetically made to dominate, they can't help it. That's the reason "Tiber Septim" conquered all of Tamriel and why dragon worship was the dominant religion in Atmora, Akvair and early Tamriel. It's also the reason I think the Last Dragonborn will become the new emperor. Paarthurnax even says domination is in his blood, so I think he knows he will eventually follow in the footsteps of Alduin but he's doing it smarter by building a new Dragon Cult with the Greybeards.

I never heard you mentioning this theory, but yeah I do believe that the Last Dragonborn will ascend as new Emperor after the game's events if you set it up right - complete the Dark Brotherhood questline, killing Amaund Motierre after the Emperor to create a power vacuum right at the top; side with the Empire against the Stormcloaks so they still have some infrastructure to start with preparing for inevitable war with the Thalmor; either kill Paarthurnax to gain the support of the Blades historically protectors of the Emperor (but f*ck that sh*t) or simply declare him/herself to be Dragonborn (starting a new bloodline like Tiber Septim and all) with the Greybeards' blessing and swoop in.

It gets even more likely that this will happen if you complete certain factions' side quests. If you complete the Dark Brotherhood questline (becoming the Listener and de facto leader of the Dark Brotherhood), the Thieves' Guild questline (becoming leader of the Thieves' Guild) and the Companions' questline (becoming Harbinger of the Companions), you have three of Tamriel's greatest assets at your back. You have the best assassins in Skyrim supporting you and could potentially eliminate your enemies. You have the Thieves' Guild to potentially serve as spies, and then you have some of the best fighters in Skyrim potentially supporting your bid for the throne. You can essentially become one of the most powerful men/women in Skyrim, and from there it would not be that hard to imagine you being able to make a bid for the throne, especially if all of the above stated things have happened.

@ostyo said:

@dragonborn_ct: Did you see the shltty romantic options for DA: Inquisition? Definitely be sticking with Cass for my main male and Blackwall for my female Inquisitor.

Yes I saw them... I don't want to say they are sh*tty just yet, but they aren't very appealing to begin with. I think I will pass on romance altogether this time.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: I was hoping Vivienne would be one because she looks to be one of the only new female characters that could be interesting.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Yeah and being voiced by Ellaria Sand wouldn't hurt at all hahahaha :P

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: Ha, didn't even realize that. I only ever recognized one actor's voice in the games though. Morrigan is voiced by the lovely Claudia Black. :3

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Funny cause I never heard of Claudia Black before DA :P

The only guy I recognized was Steven Jay Blum as Gorin and Oghren. That dude's voice is unmistakable lol

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

@dragonborn_ct: Hi.

Why does this site always somehow screw up? This is the second time I'm writing all this.

How are you doing?

I finished Angel. I really can't think of words to describe how much I liked it.

What'd you think of the way the series ended?

What was your favorite episode of Angel?

What was your favorite Season (I think in the past you've said 3, but I don't remember)?

Ever read the Angel: After the Fall comics? If so, are they worth getting? I'm not sure I want to read them out of fear of ruining the series' ending.

Do you know if Angel t-shirts exist? It's hard to look for them online since the name Angel isn't the most specific thing.

What'd you think of Season 4? If you liked it... why?

Since finishing Angel (and the Buffyverse in general, unless I get into the comics), I really feel kind of lost and not sure what to do with myself. I'm not sure why. Any suggestions for me?

I know in the past I called Gunn boring and said I hated Connor. I want to take that back. By the end of the show I liked both characters. Not a question, just felt I had to say it somewhere.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecannon: Hey mate :)

Heh it happens.

Ah I am so happy to hear it :D

I was... kinda let down how it ends on a cliffhanger. I know things get better later in the comics series, but yeah I didn't like the "Butch Kassidy/Sundance Kid" note how it ended.

Hmmm, I love "Why We Fight" in particular, the one Angel meets an vampire he sired after being re-souled. I like the episodes set on Pylea too :)

Yes, it still is Season 3 thanks to Holtz.

I never read them, just like any of the Buffy comics unfortunately.

I am pretty sure there are plenty of them. Just look up Joss Whedon's merchandising.

I barely remember Season 4, except it was the one with Jasmine and the Beast, right? I think Connor joined sides with them on it.

You could follow any of the current superhero tv shows airing at the moment on Channel Warner like the Flash (which I saw and it was damned good) or Constantine (if you are still on the mood to see some supernatural shows like Angel).

hAHAHAHA Love to hear it :D Actually I looked up info in the After the Fall comics, would you like to hear what happen to both of them?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

@thecannon: Hey mate :)

Heh it happens.

Ah I am so happy to hear it :D

I was... kinda let down how it ends on a cliffhanger. I know things get better later in the comics series, but yeah I didn't like the "Butch Kassidy/Sundance Kid" note how it ended.

Hmmm, I love "Why We Fight" in particular, the one Angel meets an vampire he sired after being re-souled. I like the episodes set on Pylea too :)

Yes, it still is Season 3 thanks to Holtz.

I never read them, just like any of the Buffy comics unfortunately.

I am pretty sure there are plenty of them. Just look up Joss Whedon's merchandising.

I barely remember Season 4, except it was the one with Jasmine and the Beast, right? I think Connor joined sides with them on it.

You could follow any of the current superhero tv shows airing at the moment on Channel Warner like the Flash (which I saw and it was damned good) or Constantine (if you are still on the mood to see some supernatural shows like Angel).

hAHAHAHA Love to hear it :D Actually I looked up info in the After the Fall comics, would you like to hear what happen to both of them?

I loved the ending and didn't feel it was a cliffhanger. What do you mean "Butch Kassidy/Sundance" kid note?

Why We Fight was a great one, my only problem with it being that it immediately followed "You're Welcome," which might be my favorite episode, so it felt like a step down. And Pylea was cool.

Holtz was great, as was Season 3 (even though I didn't like what it led to in 4). I'm not sure what my favorite season would be.

That's actually a good idea. I'll go do that later today.

Yeah, Season 4 was the one with Jasmine and the Beast, and Connor joined sides with them. They also brought back Angelus early on to get some info on the Beast, Faith appeared in a few episodes (which was actually pretty good), and Cordelia was pregnant with Jasmine (and possessed by her or something like that, I don't remember I just pushed that Season out of my brain).

That might be a good idea (I was actually interested in Constantine when I first heard about it, despite not knowing much about him), but I'm not sure I want to start on a new show so soon after finishing Angel. I tried that months ago by starting Angel a day after finishing Buffy, and it didn't go well.

Sure, I wouldn't mind hearing what happens. I think I heard something about Gunn turning into a vampire and the dragon shown in the finale being an ally, but that's it.

So, a little something I'm confused about from Angel's finale: Signing away the Shanshu Prophecy. Am I missing something here? How do you sign away an ancient prophecy? Even if you could, how could Angel? It wasn't even known if it was for Angel or someone else. Is he just giving up the ability to become human the prophecy had? If so, again, it wasn't known if it was for Angel or not. I understand it was done to show his loyalty to the Circle of the Black Thorn, but the whole thing confuses me. I feel stupid, but I just don't understand what happened here. Any chance you could explain it?

Are you getting sick of all the Angel related questions?

What'd you think of the Age of Ultron trailer?

Any thoughts on Marvel's events they keep announcing for 2015 with the same names as old stories?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecannon: "Butch Cassidy/Sundance Kid" was a movie with the main protagonists being surrounded by the entire Bolivian army after spending the entire movie trying to escape the Unitaed States. Its basically when the story ends with the characters facing the unlikely odds of getting out alive, but you never quite seeing the result, just like in Angel's ending with him facing the full demonic army of the Senior Partners.

It specifically odd since I recall a sixth season was planned for it too which is why I said it was sorta a cliffhanger :/

Ah yes, the one episode which Cordelia ascends and we see Doyle again. I remember it.

Ooooh okay then. I remember it now... I think it was a good season, its just I didn't care that much for Jasmine >.>

Oh well,you didn't like Angel very much on Buffy, so I guess that affected your judgment at the time. I don't think it would have been much of a problem changing shows immediately specially when you need something to fill in the void :)

Yeah Gunn turns into a vampire and at some point Connor dies. But its all quickly unmade later >_> I am afraid I would spoil too much so I put it on the tab.

I think it was too illustrate the point that free will >>>>>> destiny, and whatever he does is his own choosing than what some prophecy dictates. Even so, I always believed the Sanshu Prophecy was so broad in wording that no matter what it would have been fullfilled but under different circumstances. I heard the comics explain it better afterwards so I guess we should look that up.

Note: I am actually looking at the wiki pages and yeah it does seem like a question the comic explains. http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Shanshu_Prophecy

Nah its alright. I am not annoyed its just has been a long time I seen the show, my memory is still foggy :s

I loved it. I simply loved that the tone established is much more darker than any other movie and Ultron delivers an amazing monologue. I think that is how villains should have been build up.

Heh... I am not going to line up their pockets with my money. They sure are running out of creativity, but yet want to still play safe to keep the status quo and things accessible for readers to jump in at any time.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: What are your thoughts on Vamp from MGS?

I don't know him too well since I never played any Metal Gear games besides Revengeance... I am bummed out he is not a real vampire tho :v

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jwwprod said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

So what do you think?

Yeah and if you don't mind me saying, come up with a better name :/ Celesture is a tad cliched in my opinion, but that is your work mate. Do what you want with it :)

I'm not going to change the name Celesture though If you don't like the name that's fine.

Though I look back that the drawing I did for her and I think "That's not quite right" because Celesture in my mind is supposed to look slimier to this:

No Caption Provided

with a Power Girl like rack and her skin is supposed to be pinkish blue.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

I don't know him too well since I never played any Metal Gear games besides Revengeance... I am bummed out he is not a real vampire tho :v

Well I suppose it depends on how you define a real vampire 'coz there's not much difference between him and a normal vampire other th\n one has an infection and one has nanomachines.

Who is your favourite mage\wizard in fiction?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Well I suppose it depends on how you define a real vampire 'coz there's not much difference between him and a normal vampire other th\n one has an infection and one has nanomachines.

Who is your favourite mage\wizard in fiction?

I read that his need to drink blood is more of a psychological thing rather than anything supernatural. His seemingly-superpowers are just derivered from nanomachines.

Gandalf, Dumbledore and Merlin all come to mind. The old archmages of fiction :P