What is this

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Deadite

@foremanThe uncle sam in the first pic should be a bystander, having glowing effect around him sort of remove the main antagonist that should be in the first picture. In fact, the main antagonist for the first pic is no where to be found in the pic. If part of the belief was that gov is an enabler, not saying I agree with this claim, in my opinion, 1st world countries are doing better in this department compare to many other countries.

The flag in the second picture can be removed, you can still keep the uncle Sam if you want, make it so he's someone who's walking pass a window and never saw what's happening inside the classroom.

The 3rd picture's Uncle Sam, again, he's becoming the main antagonist in the picture.

The male student in the 4th picture should be alarmed, like he's just noticing the police officer. If he's not alarmed in the picture, it's like you're saying he's not bothered by the punishment, the system would just spit him back out. Not sure if I disagree or agree with this one, actually.