#1 Edited by SpaceCadet (201 posts) - - Show Bio

(here's mine)

supposed to be two arms raised at a party dancing with expressions

V(>_<)V Party! Whoo

V(O_O)V AWESOME! PARTY

V(-_-)V (sarcastic This Party's like so awesome radical i can't believe we got in yaw) Or "V(-_-)V"

V(x_x)V nicely Toasted at party

V(X_X)V Wasted Whoo!

V(O_o)V Who cares why It's a PARTY!

V(o_o)V that Bitch/Bastard Just turned up at the party

V(>_o)V Hotness at party!

V(@_@)V TRIPPING At Party

V(?_?)V Who's party is this

V(?_X)V where is the beer at the party

#2 Edited by wildvine (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

O Unhappy Cyclops.

O ) Happy Cyclops.

O ( Sad Cyclops.

O P Silly Cyclops.

There were more right?

#3 Posted by jack16ichigo (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Yeah I think so but I can't remember them :D

#4 Posted by jack16ichigo (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Yeah I think so but I can't remember them :D

#5 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

I invented :)

Yup..

#6 Posted by Faeye (49 posts) - - Show Bio

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I call it "flock of geese flying south for the winter over the desolate plains of the Midwest"

#7 Posted by wildvine (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Faeye said:

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I call it "flock of geese flying south for the winter over the desolate plains of the Midwest"

that is great.

#8 Edited by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

lol = Hands up

#9 Posted by SC (13405 posts) - - Show Bio
O_o  - My boyfriend or girlfriend just tried to give me a Pirate and now I am having difficulty typing on the computer, please excuse my grammar and spelling errors. 

V_V  - I am a middle aged man, and my once mantastic pecs, are now heading south towards my belt line. Please give me a hug and make me feel better.   

(T_T) - I have an eye infection and my eyes are expelling copious amounts of blood dripping down my face.  

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞  - I am an 11 boy living in North Korea pretending to be a 19 girl from Italy. I am so cute and lovable, adore me for the sake of glorious leader Kim Jong-il!  

:P - My tongue is hanging out my mouth. Its a genetic condition. So She Hulk and Hulk as lovers eh? Hotter than Supergirl and Superman as lovers? 

>.> -  I would like to play "softball" with you... you be the catcher... and I'll be the pitcher... 

<.< - I would like to play "softball" with you... I want to be the catcher, and I want you to be the pitcher... 

O_O  - I am a girl or a boy under 8, and what you have said has robbed me of my purity and innocence. Expect a youtube video rant directed at you soon and a PM from my dad. Kthnxbye.

=D - Hey man, I am so happy man, I want you to be happy man, I feel all sweaty and happy man, let me take my shirt off. Ah, much better. Hey, uhm, you got any Harry Potter or Mutant Growth Hormone?

XD - Jajajajajajajajaja

\.|./_(^_^)_\.|./ -  I like to rock out, with my c--- out, at Ozzy Osbourne and Dimmu Borgir concerts. I tried to at an Emilie Autumn concert, but her Muffins and Plaque Rats accosted me. 

:-) - I hate you, but I don't want people to think I am a jerk or unfriendly, so I'll insult your mother and disagree with everything you say, but If I smile at you, you can't get angry at me, you tosser. 

;-) -  Hey baby, why don't you you PM me with your skype address so I can give you an in depth review of Dick... Greyson... and maybe you can Web Up my Black Cat and then Rulk my Void? ;-) 

=D-------------------d - I just spat the letter P out my mouth and its hanging to my mouth still with a line of drool. I am the coolest guy in the world. 

^_~  - My IQ is over 9000, you ignoramus, I know more about everything including yourself, more than you do. Feel honored I decided to educate you, but I doubt you realized I just mocked you in Swahili. 

<-(。◕ ‿ ◕。)-> - I wanna glomp and giz U R cheezeburgers my bestie internetz friends. Hee hee lawlz, you win. Let me sqeeuze you. I want to marry you and have your babies!  

d(^_^)b - I have big ears. You know what they say about guys with big ears right? We require big ear phones. O_O  

(>'_')> - I is going to use the internet to find out where you live, and then hide outside your bushes and then run after you when you go for your morning run.  

(*^.^*) - I has a skin condition. I live in a bubble with no outside communication. I met you yesterday, but already you are my best friend. I have to go apply skin to my flesh now.  

>,< -  That Bendis comic has given my constipation, and I am posting this from the little mens room.  

>_< -  That Jeph Loeb comic gave me hardcore diarrhea, I am posting from the bathroom again. Rulk? WTF?  

\m/ ^_^ \m/ - THUNDER! NA NA NA NAH NA NA NAH NAH THUNDER!  

( ^∀^)- I am the real BTK killer, but I also eat people. You better hope I don't find out where you liiive. Heehee just jokes. No seriously... 

(-_-') - Your continued attempts at trolling are lame and dumb, and bother me to know end, and am making me consider Unfollowing you SC.   (T_T)   

┌∩┐ (●^o^●)┌∩┐- I have eaten all my fingers except my middle ones. Now I wave my hands at you non offensively whilst imagining how many calories you are.  

( ̄ー ̄)-   I am Snorlax. Nah heh heh I am just someone's ripped off face.   

(V) !_! (V) - I have crabs, but I promise they don't bite much. 

(^_^ )<333 - Bro, bro, bro, someone stabbed my ear with an ice cream bro. Get it out please.    

(¬▂¬) - Finn the Human without Jake the Dog 

ヾ(●ω●)ノ - Jake the Dog without Finn the Human 

U^ェ^U - Jake the Dog after Finn the Human succumbed to prostate cancer.  

=’①。①’= - Cake. 

o_o_O_O_o_o = Living Tribunal (CATPANEXE invented this one)  
#10 Posted by Raiiyn (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

O_o - My boyfriend or girlfriend just tried to give me a Pirate and now I am having difficulty typing on the computer, please excuse my grammar and spelling errors.
V_V - I am a middle aged man, and my once mantastic pecs, are now heading south towards my belt line. Please give me a hug and make me feel better.

(T_T) - I have an eye infection and my eyes are expelling copious amounts of blood dripping down my face.

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ - I am an 11 boy living in North Korea pretending to be a 19 girl from Italy. I am so cute and lovable, adore me for the sake of glorious leader Kim Jong-il!
:P - My tongue is hanging out my mouth. Its a genetic condition. So She Hulk and Hulk as lovers eh? Hotter than Supergirl and Superman as lovers?
>.> - I would like to play "softball" with you... you be the catcher... and I'll be the pitcher...
<.< - I would like to play "softball" with you... I want to be the catcher, and I want you to be the pitcher...
O_O - I am a girl or a boy under 8, and what you have said has robbed me of my purity and innocence. Expect a youtube video rant directed at you soon and a PM from my dad. Kthnxbye.
=D - Hey man, I am so happy man, I want you to be happy man, I feel all sweaty and happy man, let me take my shirt off. Ah, much better. Hey, uhm, you got any Harry Potter or Mutant Growth Hormone?
XD - Jajajajajajajajaja
\.|./_(^_^)_\.|./ - I like to rock out, with my c--- out, at Ozzy Osbourne and Dimmu Borgir concerts. I tried to at an Emilie Autumn concert, but her Muffins and Plaque Rats accosted me.
:-) - I hate you, but I don't want people to think I am a jerk or unfriendly, so I'll insult your mother and disagree with everything you say, but If I smile at you, you can't get angry at me, you tosser.
;-) - Hey baby, why don't you you PM me with your skype address so I can give you an in depth review of Dick... Greyson... and maybe you can Web Up my Black Cat and then Rulk my Void? ;-)
=D-------------------d - I just spat the letter P out my mouth and its hanging to my mouth still with a line of drool. I am the coolest guy in the world.
^_~ - My IQ is over 9000, you ignoramus, I know more about everything including yourself, more than you do. Feel honored I decided to educate you, but I doubt you realized I just mocked you in Swahili.
<-(。◕ ‿ ◕。)-> - I wanna glomp and giz U R cheezeburgers my bestie internetz friends. Hee hee lawlz, you win. Let me sqeeuze you. I want to marry you and have your babies!
d(^_^)b - I have big ears. You know what they say about guys with big ears right? We require big ear phones. O_O
(>'_')> - I is going to use the internet to find out where you live, and then hide outside your bushes and then run after you when you go for your morning run.
(*^.^*) - I has a skin condition. I live in a bubble with no outside communication. I met you yesterday, but already you are my best friend. I have to go apply skin to my flesh now.
>,< - That Bendis comic has given my constipation, and I am posting this from the little mens room.
>_< - That Jeph Loeb comic gave me hardcore diarrhea, I am posting from the bathroom again. Rulk? WTF?
( ^∀^)- I am the real BTK killer, but I also eat people. You better hope I don't find out where you liiive. Heehee just jokes. No seriously...
(-_-') - Your continued attempts at trolling are lame and dumb, and bother me to know end, and am making me consider Unfollowing you SC. (T_T)
┌∩┐ (●^o^●)┌∩┐- I have eaten all my fingers except my middle ones. Now I wave my hands at you non offensively whilst imagining how many calories you are. ( ̄ー ̄)- I am Snorlax. Nah heh heh I am just someone's ripped off face. (V) !_! (V) - I have crabs, but I promise they don't bite much. (^_^ )<333 - Bro, bro, bro, someone stabbed my ear with an ice cream bro. Get it out please. (¬▂¬) - Finn the Human without Jake the Dog ヾ(●ω●)ノ - Jake the Dog without Finn the Human U^ェ^U - Jake the Dog after Finn the Human succumbed to prostate cancer. =’①。①’= - Cake. o_o_O_O_o_o = Living Tribunal (CATPANEXE invented this one)

I love you.

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

O_o - My boyfriend or girlfriend just tried to give me a Pirate and now I am having difficulty typing on the computer, please excuse my grammar and spelling errors.
V_V - I am a middle aged man, and my once mantastic pecs, are now heading south towards my belt line. Please give me a hug and make me feel better.

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ - I am an 11 boy living in North Korea pretending to be a 19 girl from Italy. I am so cute and lovable, adore me for the sake of glorious leader Kim Jong-il!
>.> - I would like to play "softball" with you... you be the catcher... and I'll be the pitcher...
O_O - I am a girl or a boy under 8, and what you have said has robbed me of my purity and innocence. Expect a youtube video rant directed at you soon and a PM from my dad. Kthnxbye.
XD - Jajajajajajajajaja
\.|./_(^_^)_\.|./ - I like to rock out, with my c--- out, at Ozzy Osbourne and Dimmu Borgir concerts. I tried to at an Emilie Autumn concert, but her Muffins and Plaque Rats accosted me.
;-) - Hey baby, why don't you you PM me with your skype address so I can give you an in depth review of Dick... Greyson... and maybe you can Web Up my Black Cat and then Rulk my Void? ;-)
^_~ - My IQ is over 9000, you ignoramus, I know more about everything including yourself, more than you do. Feel honored I decided to educate you, but I doubt you realized I just mocked you in Swahili.
>,< - That Bendis comic has given my constipation, and I am posting this from the little mens room.
>_< - That Jeph Loeb comic gave me hardcore diarrhea, I am posting from the bathroom again. Rulk? WTF?
(-_-') - Your continued attempts at trolling are lame and dumb, and bother me to know end, and am making me consider Unfollowing you SC. (T_T)
┌∩┐ (●^o^●)┌∩┐- I have eaten all my fingers except my middle ones. Now I wave my hands at you non offensively whilst imagining how many calories you are. ( ̄ー ̄)- I am Snorlax. Nah heh heh I am just someone's ripped off face. (V) !_! (V) - I have crabs, but I promise they don't bite much. (^_^ )<333 - Bro, bro, bro, someone stabbed my ear with an ice cream bro. Get it out please. (¬▂¬) - Finn the Human without Jake the Dog ヾ(●ω●)ノ - Jake the Dog without Finn the Human U^ェ^U - Jake the Dog after Finn the Human succumbed to prostate cancer. =’①。①’= - Cake. o_o_O_O_o_o = Living Tribunal (CATPANEXE invented this one)

I used half of these >_<

#12 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raiiyn said:

@SC said:

XD - Jajajajajajajajaja

I love you.

Count in another SC fan. <3

#13 Posted by superstay (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpaceCadet:

Alot of the signatures I use

d^L^b

#14 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess -_-

#15 Posted by wildvine (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

You are hilarious.

#16 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I guess -_-

You should just copyright that already.

#17 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

nwn - happy birdy/kitty face.

#18 Posted by joewell (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

The Mafia

#19 Posted by joewell (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

┏━━━┓

┃┃┃┃┣┓

┗┻┻┻┻┛

brofist

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Icarusflies made this one : *

#21 Posted by joewell (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

(⌐■_■)

Like a boss

#22 Posted by superstay (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpaceCadet:

Heres some....

d^_^b d-_-b d^L^b dô¡ôb dó¡òb dO.Ob d*_*b d*O*b d*o*b d*L*b d@-@b dá¡àb dolob d*[]*b ds_zb d*Ø*b dT-Tb du.ub dO.Ob dY-Yb d~_~b dX-Xb dOvOb d*Å*b dô¡õb dõ¡ôb dó¿òb dò¡ób dó¿òb dú¡ùb dù¿úb

.....unfortunately I'm lazy but theirs alot more

d^_^b

#23 Posted by joewell (6647 posts) - - Show Bio

:{ or :{)

Mustash face