• 68 results
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Wardemon32

Is it just be or are the Eminem fanboys the most annoying "hip hop/rap" fanboys ever? I mean other than the people who claim old rap and hip-hop was the best yet they only know Biggie and Tupac and only know about 2 songs for each?

They always praise all of Eminem songs and all of his songs were the best yet his last couple of songs weren't even worth listening to*cough*Rap God*cough*. Always claiming rappers today only talk about getting b*tches and money(clearly they only listen to a select few but it seems like they like Eminem because they can "relate to him more" which I'm sure 99% of us can't). Like they always say "I don't listen to rap but Eminem is the best rapper that ever lived".

No Caption Provided

While other rappers talk about getting money and b*tches, Eminem talks about killing them, all of the time(which is kind of funny in a stereotypical way since mainly white people say this, sorry).

And they LOVE to pick Lil Wayne to make an example out of as if Lil Wayne represents hip-hop and they don't even try to listen to the lyrics! Lil Wayne has some of the best metaphors and similies in his raps. Em doesn't even care anymore. He just brings out half assed songs because he knows whatever he puts out people will leave their girls/guys and catch orgasms from them for the rest of their lives. And then he'll come back in a couple more years with some okay songs to get some money.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

lol

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

Ok.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Raffels
No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

Never really liked Big Pac or Em... None of them are “The Best” to me, and never will be.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Yo you dissin' shady ? Come at me !

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wardemon32:

Lil Wayne has some of the best metaphors and similies in his raps.

. . . no he doesn't.

Also he is the owner of many cringe worthy rhymes circa Carter III and above.

@dbvse7 said:

Never really liked Big Pac or Em... None of them are “The Best” to me, and never will be.

Lyrically, Eminem is easily one of the best to do it; no one can deny it, because its pretty much objective fact.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DBVSE7

@dccomicsrule2011: Key words there are “ ONE OF ”.

Most of his fans act like he's the greatest thing to ever pick up a mic..

Avatar image for technobacon2014
TechnoBacon2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

..I would like to have an opinion without someone ripping it to shreds >_>

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all act like you never seen a white person before.

Jmarshmallow

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I honestly never really see them, I don't see many rap fanboys other than PAC or Biggy ones going on about how perfect they are and how saint like they are......

Yeah...saints...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dbvse7 said:

Well of course. No one is objectively the best of all time. It's all an opinion at the end of the day. Personally if I have to rank my top 10 rappers it would go....

1) Jay-Z

2) Nas

3) Big L

4) 2pac

5) Elzhi/ Eminem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this point it is in no exact order like the above is....

6) B.I.G.

7) Kanye West

8) Rakim

9) Apathy

10) Mos Def/Yasiin Bey

TechnoBacon2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TechnoBacon2014
MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MyNameIsWill

@wardemon32:Partially agree... Except for the Lil Wayne thing. I don't see Emenim as the greatest and no-where near the greatest, but the dude has mad talent, hasn't been put to use lately.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SilverPool

No Caption Provided

And they LOVE to pick Lil Wayne to make an example out of as if Lil Wayne represents hip-hop and they don't even try to listen to the lyrics! Lil Wayne has some of the best metaphors and similies in his raps.

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@technobacon2014: Yes cause some don't understand the difference and some just think Lyrical=Best.

So yep I do. Anything else you want to add :P.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem is the greatest rapper of all-time imo.

TechnoBacon2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: And that's YOUR Opinion.

I don't rip your opinion to shreds, why would you do it to mine?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@dbvse7: And that's YOUR Opinion.

I don't rip your opinion to shreds, why would you do it to mine?

What does it mean to rip an opinion to shreds? What exactly is this about?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eminem is great.

I wasn't a fan of Recovery though (Still came right with the bars though) but if you ever go to any hip-hop sites then you would know what OP is saying is true for the most part. Some of his fans seem delusional. Last year when we were waiting for MMLP2 to leak sh** was hectic, some of them literally can't stand somebody having an opinion that is different from theirs, if you say anything about Eminem that doesn't include praising him they get all up in their feelings lol kind of like some Drake and Kendrick fans.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DBVSE7

@technobacon2014: What are you talking about O.o no one is ripping your opinion to shreds..did you even give an opinion on this thread lol?

And actually no that's not an opinion.. It takes more than just Lyricism to the best rapper.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I like your list, I really do.

But I fail to see how you can put Eminem below Nas, 2pac, and Big L when you ranked Jay-Z as #1, and Eminem renegaded Jay-Z on the only song they've collaborated on.

Now, if you were to argue that your list is of the most influential rappers of all time, I'd agree that Jay-Z and 2pac may have had a slightly bigger impact on rap then Eminem. Slightly.

But Nas? What amazing impact did Nas have on the world of rap really?

Yes, Illmatic was gold. But nothing so over the top amazing that he should beat out 2pac and Eminem.

I don't know many songs from Big L, so I won't even comment on him.

Jmarshmallow

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MyNameIsWill
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: That's why Nas is up there.. (On a lot of hiphop fans list actually)

Nas is that type of rapper that doesn't need anything to prove he's one of the best.

Nas even won that beef he had with Jay-Z most hip-hop heads don't question that.

Plus Nas is cosistant he doesn't put out trash.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Well of course. No one is objectively the best of all time. It's all an opinion at the end of the day. Personally if I have to rank my top 10 rappers it would go....

1) Jay-Z

2) Nas

3) Big L

4) 2pac

5) Elzhi/ Eminem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this point it is in no exact order like the above is....

6) B.I.G.

7) Kanye West

8) Rakim

9) Apathy

10) Mos Def/Yasiin Bey

Good list. Mine is this (Top ten favorites)

1. Pac
  2. Nas
  3. Rakim
  4. Big Daddy Kane
  5. Guru/Gangstarr
  6. KRS
  7. L
  8. Pun
  9. Brotha Lynch
  10. Snoop Dogg

There are a few others not on this list that can be interchanged or considered tied with other but since im narrowing to ten this will do lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You just hate Eminem.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@jmarshmallow: That's why Nas is up there.. (On a lot of hiphop fans list actually)

Nas is that type of rapper that doesn't need anything to prove he's one of the best.

Nas even won that beef he had with Jay-Z most hip-hop heads don't question that.

^

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: So the argument in favor of Nas is that he's such a good rapper, he doesn't need any exceptionally good raps to prove he's the best?

Isn't that kinda like the definition of a fanboy? Backing someone despite the lack of proof on his behalf?

And Nas definitely has bad songs. Anybody who tells you a popular artist doesn't have bad songs is lying to you.

You can't be a consistent, popular artist without putting out trash here and there.

Eminem has bad songs. So does Jay-Z. Tupac. Biggie. Anybody who is considered a great artist has bad songs, it's part of being a great artist.

Jmarshmallow

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

True, I personally think Nas crushed Hov.

One thing that bothers me is that some people have this misconception that because a lot of his projects aren't as good as illmatic, then they aren't good works of art. So all of his work is constantly being compared to illmatic (which im sure you know is considered by some to be one of the best hip-hop albums of all time) so putting out a project on par or of higher quality to that is probably not easy. Idk it seems like everybody wants to compare his work to illmatic and not enjoy his other projects for what they are, which is a shame because he has so many good albums. Tbh I don't think he has a single bad album, but not many of them get the praise they deserve unfortunately.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jmarshmallow:

I like your list, I really do.

: )

But I fail to see how you can put Eminem below Nas, 2pac, and Big L when you ranked Jay-Z as #1

Meh. I just like their music a bit more.

and Eminem renegaded Jay-Z on the only song they've collaborated on.

We can't judge their career off of just one song though. Unless, we're to accept a Nas's bodyguard being a better rapper than his is... Plus, Hov had the superior verse on another song they collaborated on called "Syllables".

Loading Video...

But Nas? What amazing impact did Nas have on the world of rap really?

Yes, Illmatic was gold. But nothing so over the top amazing that he should beat out 2pac and Eminem.

Illmatic is easily one of, if not, the most influential Hip-Hop album of all-time. Nas also has two other classic in It Was Written and Stillmatic and a bunch of other solid albums. In terms of lyrical ability, Nas is far superior to 2Pac and is a slightly better than Eminem imo.

I don't know many songs from Big L, so I won't even comment on him.

Big L is the greatest punchline rapper to ever exist imo. Not to mentioned one of the best battle rappers of his time:

"Breakin in cribs with a crowbar

I wasn’t ‘poor’, I was po', I couldn’t afford the ‘o-r’ "

--Big L: Lifestyles ov da Poor and Dangerous

"Before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed

Turn your tux red, I’m far from broke, got enough bread

And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead"

--Big L: 98' Freestyle

"I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin

Put his brains in the street

Now you can see what he was just thinkin"

--Big L: Danger Zone

"Facts on tracks I recite well

Everybody wanna be like Mike, but Mike wanna be like L"

Big L: Let 'em Have it

"They want to know why I'm so fly/

a girl ask me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye"

-- Big L: No Endz no Skinz

"I got drugs spots from New York to Canada/

Because Big L be f**king with more keys than a janitor"

--Big L: Da Graveyard

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I don't need to prove tha Nas doesn't need to prove he's one of the best and better than Jay-Z. So If you're implying anything with that Fanboy comment just stop.

Everyone has bad songs that happens.. BUT Nas is still more consistant than Jay-Z just because Jay-Z has more numbers doesn't mean the quality is better.

J is a CEO rapper.. come on Diddy is a CEO rapper lmao.. Jay-Z is trash people just collaborate with him cause they know tey'll make money not because what e makes it classic..

Nas simply gets more respect than Jay-Z cause he doesn't need popularity and everything that comes with it to prove ANYTHING.

lets not even bring Holy Grail into this.. and how much of a masterpiece that was.

Anyone who corrupts the Art form (greedy buisness men when all they talk about is their women money material bs and continue to do it) don't deserve to be called great.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dbvse7:

Jay-Z is trash people just collaborate with him cause they know tey'll make money not because what e makes it classic..

...and all of your credibility just went out the window with that comment. Is that why nearly every rapper, publication, and people knowledgeable in the field place him in the G.O.A.T category? Even the rapper you're defending, Nas? Come on now, in his prime, Jay-Z was a great lyricist-------no one can deny this, it's practically fact.

Edit: Also, people who say Jay is all about money, cars, and women obviously haven't listen to him.

TechnoBacon2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TechnoBacon2014

@dbvse7: *Late* What it means is Disrespecting someone elses opinion. And I disagree with this Thread very much.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: )

Brofist! :D

Meh. I just like their music a bit more.

Fair enough lol. I suppose I can't argue against opinion.

We can't judge their career off of just one song though.

Of course not. But the fact of the matter is, Renegade was a great showcasing of both of their abilities as artist. Jay-Z had a great flow arguably on par with Eminem, and his punchlines and lyricism were some of the best you can find in the rap game.

However, even with that being the case, he was STILL outshined by Eminem. And not just a little bit. But by, like, an obvious margin. Basically everyone who heard the song, Nas, and even Jay-Z admitted that he got killed on that verse.

When it comes to lyricism and flow, Eminem is just Jay's superior.

He's most people's superior honestly. All bias aside, I honestly can count on one hand the amount of times that either Eminem has been beat on his own song, or when he hops on somebody else's song and doesn'tmurk them.

Unless, we're to accept a Nas's bodyguard being a better rapper than his is... Plus, Hov had the superior verse on another song they collaborated on called "Syllables".

Here's the problem with Syllables.

Jay-Z arguablyhad a better verse in that song. Arguably. With Renegade, the winner was obvious. But with Syllables, it would be split down the middle who had a better verse.

Besides, that song was weak overall as far as flow goes. The lyrics had some depth, but nothing special. It's definitely neither of their best performances, whereas their verses on Renegade have been stated to be some of their best!

Illmatic is easily one of, if not, the most influential Hip-Hop album of all-time. Nas also has two other classic in It Was Written and Stillmatic and a bunch of other solid albums. In terms of lyrical ability, Nas is far superior to 2Pac and is a slightly better than Eminem imo.

And the Marshall Mathers LP was easily one of, if not, the most influential Hip-Hop albums of all time.

I mean, let's look at what exactly makes a Hip-Hop album "influential."

Statistics:For a album to be considered great in a lot of people's eyes, it's got to have good numbers. Well, there is NO doubt that Eminem takes the advantage in this category.

There are feats that the MMLP has accomplished that will never be touched. It’s the fastest-selling solo album in music history (1.76 million) and the biggest-selling single disc album in hip-hop history (10.7 million in the U.S.). Illmatic (or really any Nas album) can't come close to that.

Storytelling/Lyricism:Being able to tell a story is one of Nas' strong suits, so while you'd think he'd have the advantage here, Stan easily makes up for pretty much every storytelling song on the Illmatic. As for lyricism, they're pretty much matched. I wouldn't give anyone the advantage here.

Flow:Whereas Nas' flow is can't be imitated, it's also very much the same. He doesn't really switch it up most the time, which is fine because if it ain't broke don't fix it!

However, Eminem switches up his flow in a moments notice, and sounds good doing it each and every time.

From the black humor of Criminal to the technical know-how in Kill You, Eminem displayed in this album that he can conquer any type of flow.

I'd give Eminem the advantage.

Influence:I couldn't think of any other way to word it, but the songs of the MMLP just held more weight then any songs on Illmatic. Songs like The Real Slim Shady and the Way I Am proved that Eminem can appeal to both hardcore rap fans and the general audience alike.

Again, Em's advantage.

IMO, Eminem just holds every advantage over Nas. I like him as a rapper, but I don't think he should ever top Em.

Big L is the greatest punchline rapper to ever exist imo. Not to mentioned one of the best battle rappers of his time:

Fair enough, I'll have to give him a listen!

Jmarshmallow

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chaos911

I like Eminem because his songs either portray him as insane (can't think of any good ones off the top of my head though), willing to piss anyone off (I think of Cold Wind Blows like this), and suspenseful(Stan and its sequel Bad Guy)

Edit:OK suspenseful probably wasn't the best word. Let's just say tells dark story

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL LMAO ROTFL!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD

I'm sorry but this thread is just too funny.............LMAO!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

I don't need to prove tha Nas doesn't need to prove he's one of the best and better than Jay-Z. So If you're implying anything with that Fanboy comment just stop.

Um...what?

Nas doesn't need to prove he's the best, he just is? Is that what you're arguing?

Everyone has bad songs that happens.. BUT Nas is still more consistant than Jay-Z just because Jay-Z has more numbers doesn't mean the quality is better.

Numbers doesn't necessarily indicate quality, but it definitely demonstrates consistency. Jay-Z still puts out good songs to this day, whereas Nas has only slowed down since his glory days.

J is a CEO rapper.. come on Diddy is a CEO rapper lmao..

That's funny, because I've never heard anyone call Diddy one of the greatest rappers of all time.

And yet, you'll never find a "Greatest Rapper" list without Jay-Z on it.

Funny how that works.

Jay-Z is trash people just collaborate with him cause they know tey'll make money not because what e makes it classic..

Andddd now I know you know absolutely nothing about Jay-Z and his music.

Nas simply gets more respect than Jay-Z cause he doesn't need popularity and everything that comes with it to prove ANYTHING.

Since when has Nas got more respect than Jay-Z lol? Almost every rapper alive not only looks up to him, but says he is one of their greatest influences.

lets not even bring Holy Grail into this.. and how much of a masterpiece that was.

Not a bad song in the slightest. Obviously not one of his best, but not bad either.

It's just a Jay-Z song that he made to get himself back at the top of the charts. And it worked, even the general audience enjoyed it.

It's nothing that Nas hasn't done in the past. *Cough* Cherry Wine *Cough*

Anyone who corrupts the Art form (greedy buisness men when all they talk about is their women money material bs and continue to do it) don't deserve to be called great.

Again proving you know nothing of Jay-Z. Compared to some rappers out there, Jay-Z very seldom raps about those topics. And when he does, he's a lot more tasteful than "F*ck B!tches, Get Money."

Jmarshmallow

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By russellmania77

Em is great as a rapper but he just always sounds like a pssy whenever he talks about beating a chicks ass in most of his songs

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DBVSE7

@dccomicsrule2011: How when it's true Lol.. Most of Js songs are for beat listeners.. Jay-Z only has Sales over Nas but again quantity =/= quality.

No one can argue that Nas is still Nas.

Nas isn't mainstream.. Nas respects the Art he's consistent .. he doesn't care about money and all that bs. Nas still does what true hiphop heads love and that's real hip hop.

He's has his bad songs like every rapper but he NEVER trash.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Eminem's music post-Eminem Show has been one of the most inconsistent and weak fall-offs for any formerly relevant rapper. I do agree that he has some of the most ignorant and annoying fans (there's a reason why he wrote Stan, and why people call them stans today), and him being the most popular and mainstream rapper of all time only adds fuel to that fire. It results in people that listen to very little rap trying to have an opinion on the genre that holds very little weight.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blade_R

Eminem's music post-Eminem Show has been one of the most inconsistent and weak fall-offs for any formerly relevant rapper. I do agree that he has some of the most ignorant and annoying fans (there's a reason why he wrote Stan, and why people call them stans today), and him being the most popular and mainstream rapper of all time only adds fuel to that fire. It results in people that listen to very little rap trying to have an opinion on the genre that holds very little weight.

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7:

1) When what is true? Jay-Z is factually a great lyricist. His word-play is on another level compared to most rappers. He has double entrendre/homophones that took people years to finally grasp and understand. His story telling abilities is underrated, as well. Also, stop creating strawman arguments, no one has ever claimed Jay-Z is better than Nas because he sales more.

2) Jay-Z is still lyrical now. Go listen to some of his verses on Watch the Thrown and tell me verse like he did on No Church in the Wild is wack.

3) Please. When Nas realesed songs like Ouchi Wally, You Owe Me and Shoot Em up, and virtually the whole Nastradamus album he tried to appeal to the Mainstream albeit, for a small period in his caeer, but still. Also, Nas newer work can't f*ck with his older stuff either. Illmatic craps all over life is good musically and certainly lyrically.

4) No one is denying Nas as being a great; I'm denying the notion that Jay-Z is trash - virtuallly no one who is an expert at the field feels that way, neither do actual rappers, or critics. Nas himself has placed Jay in his top 10, you can't find a single best rapper ever discussion without including Jay-Z.

To deny Jay-Z of being one of the best to ever do it, is completely laughable.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DBVSE7

@jmarshmallow: @dccomicsrule2011:

Compared to some rappers? That's still a lot lol.. Way more than Nas. I mean the whole album btw. Jay says nothing important.. his flow completely sucks (I mean this dude was like the Kakashi of Flows I give him that much)

Ang again SURE Jay doesn't talk about material bs that isn't relatable ALL THE TIME but it's pretty consistent.

People can relate to Nas better than Jay-Z

He doesn't need to have this and that to be relevent in hiphop. Nas doesn't to brag to prove he's great. Nas doesn't need a God complex.. Nas is genuine PERIOD alongwith his skills as a rapper thats what makes him one of the best more than Jay-Z.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wouldn't really say so. Sure, Eminem after the Eminem Show did undergo a bit of a fall off, but Post Relapse has been pretty damn awesome, more so than the majority of the rap game currently. If anything, I'd apply what you said about a weak fall off to Nas when speaking among formerly relevant rappers.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncanny_doom said:

I wouldn't really say so. Sure, Eminem after the Eminem Show did undergo a bit of a fall off, but Post Relapse has been pretty damn awesome, more so than the majority of the rap game currently. If anything, I'd apply what you said about a weak fall off to Nas when speaking among formerly relevant rappers.

I actually loved Relapse and Refill. A lot of people say that is where he started falling off but I thought that sh** was fire. 3 AM, Music Box, Stay Wide Awake, My Darling, Deja Vu, Old Times Sake, Medicine Ball, Taking My Ball, Hell Breaks Loose, Underground, Buffalo Bill, and Elevator were all dope IMO.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Haterz be hatin.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

+1

@blade_r said:

@uncanny_doom said:

No Caption Provided

@dbvse7:

1) When what is true? Jay-Z is factually a great lyricist. His word-play is on another level compared to most rappers. He has double entrendre/homophones that took people years to finally grasp and understand. His story telling abilities is underrated, as well. Also, stop creating strawman arguments, no one has ever claimed Jay-Z is better than Nas because he sales more.

2) Jay-Z is still lyrical now. Go listen to some of his verses on Watch the Thrown and tell me verse like he did on No Church in the Wild is wack.

3) Please. When Nas realesed songs like Ouchi Wally, You Owe Me and Shoot Em up, and virtually the whole Nastradamus album he tried to appeal to the Mainstream albeit, for a small period in his caeer, but still. Also, Nas newer work can't f*ck with his older stuff either. Illmatic craps all over life is good musically and certainly lyrically.

4) No one is denying Nas as being a great; I'm denying the notion that Jay-Z is trash - virtuallly no one who is an expert at the field feels that way, neither do actual rappers, or critics. Nas himself has placed Jay in his top 10, you can't find a single best rapper ever discussion without including Jay-Z.

To deny Jay-Z of being one of the best to ever do it, is completely laughable.

This too

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racist!