Embrace Racism day! ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I think there should be one day of the year, when we all say a bunch of racist crap to one another, all in good fun, and get over ourselves... We could even have a rule that you have to pay the guy you are going to bash a dollar first... I don't expect many people to share my view here... I am a black man, and I find racist jokes funny as hell. As long as I know it is just a joke, I am fine with it. Not very many people I know agree with me on this subject... I can't help it if I find it funny... I just do.  

Is there anyone like me here, I mean I love all people, I actually date more white chicks, than blacks... I just think people need to get of their high horses, and learn to laugh at how stupid some of these jokes actually are. I only like racist jokes that are not way to spicific however, if Someone was to just call me a stupid Nigger to my face, I would still be super pissed... I just think if it was a once a year thing, it would actually help resolve alot of awkwardness between people... I actually did this with some close friends last year it was alot of fun. We paid a dollar, and then we said whatever we wanted. My best friend Panda is Mongolian, and a bunch of other races... I was like heres a dollar, he was like for what? I was like, Because your ancestors, couldn't figuar out how to get over a fucking wall!  Then he called me a jungle bunny, and we laughed and drank rum, and smoked cloves... It was alot of fun.   What do you think?   Please don't get to mad at me, I am not racist. I just like the jokes.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Panda asked me to post this... We are watching Family Guy, and there was a Nazi Puppeteer guy... It brought back memories, of last year. If this is too much, don't feel bad if it is to be locked, I told him that I didn't think anyone would post... And that it would most likely get locked. Not sure, however.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Feel free to PM me, if you feel I'm unjust in locking this.