Elder Scrolls Online...My first impressions.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha
No Caption Provided

I started playing Elder Scrolls online thanks to the Imperial edition early acess today and i can start telling you what i experienced on the game so far:

Pros

-The game posses a balanced number of quests.. Sure it`s an MMORPG. Whomever you won`t be with the quest log full ( i like that).

-At first items are quite expensive, but with enchantment, smith, better loot and alchemy you will soon be working towards a castle of gold.

-Good graphics for an MMO RPG, amazing voice acting, intersting main storyline.

-Very good equipment and quest rewards according to your levels.

-Maps are huge, but you need to take boats/fast travel to acess others. They are closed so you don`t need/can`t swim to other parts of the continent.

Cons

-Items are incredibly expensive. If you didn`t bought the Imperial edition you will have to pay 30,000-50,00 gold on horses. You will only be able to get this money around level 20-30 unless you work on creating items.

-Common mobs are insanely OP. You can easily be killed by two of them if they are atacking you.

-Doesn`t feel like an Elder Scrolls game....

-Extremely laagy and lots of random crashes for some seconds which coosted my life a tleast two times...

-Only 6 classes. Not many options on builds. Classes can get too much similar.

-Repair item price, time needed to level up, armor and weapons apperance are kinda not that appealing. You will probably get screwed if you don`t work on Smith or Enchantment.

I suggest buying the game if you are a veteran MMO player or an Hardcore Elder Scrolls fun. You will have a good time with the game. Molag Bal is awesome.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I heard it's terrible from MMO fans, and when you say "it doesn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game" coupled with a $15 a month subscription fee, that's enough for me to not want to pick it up.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

@jaken7 said:

I heard it's terrible from MMO fans, and when you say "it doesn't feel like an Elder Scrolls game" coupled with a $15 a month subscription fee, that's enough for me to not want to pick it up.

Pretty much that. The story is almost a non-factor. Everybody in-game just want to do quests and quests. It`s hard to pay attention to anything that`s not the main storyline.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@frocharocha: That's really unfortunate. I remember when the idea of a TES MMO was a no-brainer. Sad to see they f***ed it up so bad. I wish they'd just make Elder Scrolls VI with co-op.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jaken7: Yes! Co-op for ES, Fallout, or heck even Mass Effect would be epic~