#1 Edited by The_Wozy (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised that seasons 1 and 2 of ed edd n eddy have been added to netflix recently, but when will we get a series box set? Like srs cartoon network. What sucks even worse is how the show's creator, Danny Antonucci, is pretty much off the radar and hasn't done anything animation-wise in a long time. Do you guys think a box set will ever release for ed edd n eddy or is cartoon network just going to screw us over?

#2 Posted by xlab3000 (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

CN cancelled Young Justice, Green Lantern, Thundercats and Toonami(until fans did a petition to bring it back). they're probably going to screw us over.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Syndication changes everything.

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Man that show was great. Really loved the trippy episode where they messed around with cartoon physics.

#5 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Man that show was great. Really loved the trippy episode where they messed around with cartoon physics.

I remember always hoping that episode one would come on!

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoy_elite said:

Yeah, it was the best episode of the series IMO.

#7 Edited by Juiceboks (10818 posts) - - Show Bio

@glitch_spawn said:

@decoy_elite said:

Yeah, it was the best episode of the series IMO.

I always loved the one where they all got stuck in Johnny's bedroom wall and they each tell the story of how they got there.

#8 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12479 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz of this show I used to think that Jaw breaker was a big as a head..so imagine my disappointment when I actually got one for the first time and fought out that they're no bigger then an eyeball.

#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz of this show I used to think that Jaw breaker was a big as a head..so imagine my disappointment when I actually got one for the first time and fought out that they're no bigger then an eyeball.

I've never seen one the size of a head, but I remember getting ones that probably could damage your jaw if you tried to get it in your mouth. I think they were about the size of a tennis ball.

Anyone seen bigger?

#10 Edited by King Saturn (225168 posts) - - Show Bio

That show was Weird...

#11 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (11145 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

I've never seen one the size of a head, but I remember getting ones that probably could damage your jaw if you tried to get it in your mouth. I think they were about the size of a tennis ball.

Anyone seen bigger?

I saw one the size of a baseball once, I think that's the only time I had actually seen a jaw breaker before lol.