#1 Posted by Magick (440 posts) - - Show Bio

This is sooooooo ridiculous. We all know that D&D is NOT satanic. But apparently some people are dumb enough to to think so. Check out this comic strip demonstrating "What happens when you get involved in a satanic games" I laughed so hard when I read it I almost cried. Reading it, you would think it was a joke... but these whakos are dead serious.  

This is the site with the comic:
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp    

I promise a good laugh!

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

lol'ed big time, will read it again right away XD

#3 Posted by KingLoki (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, that's awesome!

#4 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not funny... someone died.

Staff
#5 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio

p.s. I just printed it out to show my friends

Staff
#6 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" p.s. I just printed it out to show my friends "
@inferiorego said:
" That's not funny... someone died. "
irony
#7 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @inferiorego said:
@inferiorego said:
irony "
I believe that all fictional characters are actually real... and that Harry Potter is the devil
Staff
#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
"That's not funny... someone died. "

What are you talking about?
#9 Posted by Static Shock (48582 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hate it when people relate things like Dungeons and Dragons, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon to the devil. It's a work of fiction. None of it was even made or intended to represent satanic forces. Even if people show interest in them, it doesn't change who those people are.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to actually own that little religious comic when I was younger. Never believed that bullsh!t for a second.

#11 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @inferiorego said:
"That's not funny... someone died. "
What are you talking about? "

Marcie is dead.
Staff
#12 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @inferiorego said:
@inferiorego said:
irony "
I believe that all fictional characters are actually real... and that Harry Potter is the devil "
oh but then who am I? D:
#13 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
beware of the Dungeons and Dragons... for they shall bring forth Harry Potter and his Satanic Army of Wizards  ! 
:P 
#14 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Voidheart said:
" @inferiorego said:
@inferiorego said:
irony "
I believe that all fictional characters are actually real... and that Harry Potter is the devil "
oh but then who am I? D: "
my brain just exploded

@Magick:
thanks for showing me this site, it's a laugh riot
Staff
#15 Posted by Static Shock (48582 posts) - - Show Bio

Stuff like this is only bad if you let it influence and take control of your life. It should be nothing more than a recreation. There's a time and a place for it.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Stuff like this is only bad if you let it influence and take control of your life. It should be nothing more than a recreation. There's a time and a place for it. "
Yes... Just Like Going to the Strip Club 
[=
#17 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

That wasn't funny. It was f*cking twisted. Someone hung themself dude. I don't care if the viewpoint is retarded or not. (Oh, and it IS retarded (Real magic, gimme a break))

#18 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"I kinda hate it when people relate things like Dungeons and Dragons, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon to the devil. It's a work of fiction. None of it was even made or intended to represent satanic forces. Even if people show interest in them, it doesn't change who those people are. "

All I know is Satan will use any material against and attack you spiritually.. It can be anything....Anything he can use against you'r mind, heart or soul......I know this for myself when I was younger when I got hooked on to Yu-Gi-Oh.....
#19 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't stop reading these. This one is about a Christian rock band who isn't Christian enough.
Staff
#20 Edited by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

first,this is ridiculos

second,a game wont make me go to hell,heck one of my games haves the chick on my avatar killing angels like theres no tomorrow,yet i pray when i go to bed

@Lantern Prime said:

" @Static Shock said:
"I kinda hate it when people relate things like Dungeons and Dragons, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon to the devil. It's a work of fiction. None of it was even made or intended to represent satanic forces. Even if people show interest in them, it doesn't change who those people are. "
All I know is Satan will use any material against and attack you spiritually.. It can be anything....Anything he can use against you'r mind, heart or soul......I know this for myself when I was younger when I got hooked on to Yu-Gi-Oh..... "

i used to think that too,now i see thats just bullshit
what matters are my intentions and feelings regarding God,not what game i play
though Yu-Gi-Oh is preety boring anyway
#21 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

the lower bit

#22 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart: I was just reading one on Islam and got really offended. These keep getting worse and worse
Staff
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: 
english isnt my first language,so i didnt undestood exactly what it said
can you explain it?
#24 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @inferiorego:  english isnt my first language,so i didnt undestood exactly what it said can you explain it? "
which one exactly
#25 Edited by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @inferiorego:  english isnt my first language,so i didnt undestood exactly what it said can you explain it? "
which one exactly "
the lower bit that offended you and Inferno,the entire ``there shall not be found.....``
#26 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @Matezoide said:
which one exactly "
The Muslim one actually made me mad.

@Matezoide said:

The cartoons are offensive and say things that anger me... But I can't stop reading them.
Staff
#27 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

whats your native language

#28 Posted by Static Shock (48582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" All I know is Satan will use any material against and attack you spiritually.. It can be anything....Anything he can use against you'r mind, heart or soul......I know this for myself when I was younger when I got hooked on to Yu-Gi-Oh..... "
Right. Only if you let these things take control of your life. If not, there should be no harm in being interested in them.
#29 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about to start writing a Bunch of Capes story that makes fun of this.

Staff
#30 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Voidheart said:

" @Matezoide said:

which one exactly "
the lower bit that offended you and Inferno,the entire ``there shall not be found.....`` "
your not supposed to be a witch or get in contact with any familiar spirits/ghosts... xD
#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" whats your native language "
portuguese
#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I find the notion very funny because one of my best friends is an atheist, who's also a big nerd that plays D&D. If any of these people found out about him, they'd flip because he's got a group of 20 or so and more people keep on coming to play because it's a lot of fun.

Ahh, pissing off extremists. Good stuff.

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" first,this is ridiculos

second,a game wont make me go to hell,heck one of my games haves the chick on my avatar killing angels like theres no tomorrow,yet i pray when i go to bed

@Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
All I know is Satan will use any material against and attack you spiritually.. It can be anything....Anything he can use against you'r mind, heart or soul......I know this for myself when I was younger when I got hooked on to Yu-Gi-Oh..... "
i used to think that too,now i see thats just bullshit what matters are my intentions and feelings regarding God,not what game i play though Yu-Gi-Oh is preety boring anyway "

Which is BS to you? My first or second commet? Because if you talking about my first one its the truth because thats what the Devil does. My second comment maybe because its not just that type of thing its any thing. Especially if you have a close relation with God he'll use anything he can throw at you....
#34 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
you gotta love those Old Testament Books like Deuteronomy and Leviticus and so on ... back when The Almighty would have Several Thousand People killed over a couple of guys who Boned there Cousin... The Whole Nation Must Die  !
#35 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" All I know is Satan will use any material against and attack you spiritually.. It can be anything....Anything he can use against you'r mind, heart or soul......I know this for myself when I was younger when I got hooked on to Yu-Gi-Oh..... "
Right. Only if you let these things take control of your life. If not, there should be no harm in being interested in them. "
fee will
#36 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
you gotta love those Old Testament Books like Deuteronomy and Leviticus and so on ... back when The Almighty would have Several Thousand People killed over a couple of guys who Boned there Cousin... The Whole Nation Must Die  !
"
heres something i'd get stoned for in that times, god created man, got mad, wiped it out execept noah... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... god failed the first time : )
#37 Posted by SuperGamera (628 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego
said:
"

I can't stop reading these. This one is about a Christian rock band who isn't Christian enough.
"

Rock with the Rock

#38 Posted by inferiorego (22773 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!

Staff
#39 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
"
heres something i'd get stoned for in that times, god created man, got mad, wiped it out execept noah... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... god failed the first time : ) "
lmfao
#40 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
"

Sodom and Gohmora, that sexually immoral city had all kinds of things happening....Who was it that got tookin out of that City again? Lott and his wife and daughters?  And they were told not to look back and his wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt.....
#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
"

Sodom and Gohmora, that sexually immoral city had all kinds of things happening....Who was it that got tookin out of that City again? Lott and his wife and daughters?  And they were told not to look back and his wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt.....
#42 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

i like salt

#43 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:

@Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
i used to think that too,now i see thats just bullshit what matters are my intentions and feelings regarding God,not what game i play though Yu-Gi-Oh is preety boring anyway "
Which is BS to you? My first or second commet? Because if you talking about my first one its the truth because thats what the Devil does. My second comment maybe because its not just that type of thing its any thing. Especially if you have a close relation with God he'll use anything he can throw at you.... "
that part about a TV show/game making me stay away from god
#44 Posted by Static Shock (48582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" fee will "
?
#45 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Voidheart said:
" fee will "
? "
every person can /will do what he wants in the end anyway, not like anyones possessed.
#46 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Matezoide said:

@Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
Which is BS to you? My first or second commet? Because if you talking about my first one its the truth because thats what the Devil does. My second comment maybe because its not just that type of thing its any thing. Especially if you have a close relation with God he'll use anything he can throw at you.... "
that part about a TV show/game making me stay away from god "

Oh..
#47 Posted by EisforExtinction (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get what the big deal was.

Black Leaf was entitled to 3 Saving Throws before she died.

Also that girl who hung herself would have had to do an athletics check.

#48 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Voidheart said:
"

the lower bit

"
"
Sodom and Gohmora, that sexually immoral city had all kinds of things happening....Who was it that got tookin out of that City again? Lott and his wife and daughters?  And they were told not to look back and his wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt..... "
thats just once instance of God's Wrath on people in the Old Testament though... stuff like this happened on multiple other occasions in the Old Testament... and for seemingly lesser offenses 
#49 Posted by Static Shock (48582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" every person can /will do what he wants in the end anyway, not like anyones possessed. "
True, but letting your fantasy influence your life to the point were it's all that you do and worry about is never a good thing. For example, letting things like World of Warcraft and Everquest get in the way of what's more important (your life, job, paying/maintaining your bills, your significant other if you have one, etc, etc). Every person can do what they want. Doesn't make everything that they do right or justified.
#50 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

i seriously met people who put asside their life and rather sit on WoW, thats oblivious lol. Guy lost his wife and kids over it and so forth.... i can see that.