Avatar image for deactivated-59ac0299171d0
deactivated-59ac0299171d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Hey Everyone,

My name is Joe. I'm working on a Radio Drama of my comic book series,Dream Reader. If you are interested send me an e-mail with a mp3 demo attatched and i shall see where i can fit you in. Sorry i can't pay all my actors and actress but you will be credit when the project is finish. I'll post the Project on youtube.

E-MAIL AUDITIONS TO [email]zero_zeal@hotmail.com[/email]

If you would like to try out certain lines check below for things to try
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream Master: Dream Reader and Dream Seeker's Boss. He's like Dr.Light from the Classic Mega Man series

Line: Now fly off my children and defeated Nightmare Reader and Nightmare Seeker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dust: Dream Reader's rival and is Steph's partner and love interest

Sound like: A quiet man who's always serious

Line: ''It's just Dust, okay,'' 
Jeph: The main hero and loner. Grace is his partner and love interest

Sound like Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) with a British accent

Line: Fine you old bat
Jeph's father: a hyper active scientist who loves his kids and his wife

Sound like: Ichigo's dad,Isshin Kurosaki (Bleach) with a British accent

Line: ''Oh, I see my little man got a girlfriend. How sweet,'' 
Dream Spirit: Jeph's Dream Spirit which gives him his Dream Reader powers

Sound like: a mixed between Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) and Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic X)

Line: Look buddy i don't like the idea neither
Announcer: Tells the story when the characters are not speaking or thinking

Sound: Like old time announcer back on the old radio drama days

Line: Stay tune to the next Dream Reader issue same Dream time, same Dream channel