Does your zodiac sign accurately describe you??

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

What's your sign on the Zodiac?  
Do you think the general description about people under that sign accurately describes you? 
if not, what other sign do you think is more relatable to your personality?? 

personally, i'm a Libra and think my sign describes me perfectly 

LIBRA DESCRIPTION- 

Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals. Many modern astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped. There is a mellowness and sense of relaxation in the air as mankind enjoys the last of the summer sun and the fruits of his toil. Librans too are among the most civilized of the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.

They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

No Caption Provided
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HumanNumber

I'm also a Libra but it doesn't quite fit my personality and i don't put much stock into it and horrorscopes.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

No, but I find that some of almost all the signs do.

The Zodiac: Whadda buncha mularky

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Virgo 

But I think all that stuff is a bunch of crap.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Magian

I am a Scorpio but I don't think it represents me.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By cyberninja

Libra

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Libra
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

You know a while back they proved that all the current zodiac signs are actually a few months off don't know if that effects the thread or not 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@joshmightbe said:

You know a while back they proved that all the current zodiac signs are actually a few months off don't know if that effects the thread or not 

I think it only affects people born after... I don't remember what year. Pretty sure it was in the 2000s.