#1 Edited by Bucco3 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I just got into wrestling and I was wondering how others got into wrestling and what company do you like better? I got into wrestling from a friend and I like wwe and tna.

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Real wrestling or that fake WWE crap?

#3 Posted by CaptainUzi (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaddya know about real wrasslin?

#4 Edited by Bucco3 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames: WWE and TNA and it's not fake it's scripted. The injuries are real it's just scripted.

#5 Edited by HumanRocket (8370 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch wrestling then I grew up.

#6 Edited by _Gaff_ (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Mick Foley is the only one i care about. If it don't involve him i don't watch.

#7 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

This man was a legend.

#8 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I've stopped watching the big two completely as they're both pretty horrible right now. Watch tons of indie stuff though

#9 Posted by The Stegman (24635 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much anymore. Everything is just so predictable now in the WWE

#10 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1770 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but mostly for the Diva matches. I don't follow it every week or make it a priority every Monday night. I watch when my uncle watches it. The main story line for WWE is so bad right now.

#11 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a wrestling thread. I have some comments in. Go look. ;)

#12 Posted by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

I've stopped watching the big two completely as they're both pretty horrible right now. Watch tons of indie stuff though

Big two?Tna is not that big.

#13 Posted by Dabee (2394 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure a lot of people do, otherwise it wouldn't bring in so much money.

#14 Edited by King Saturn (224273 posts) - - Show Bio

Not as much as I used to

#15 Posted by XHUNTER (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#16 Posted by patrat18 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch wrestling then I grew up.

Same here.

#17 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not realy. But in some occasions i do.

#18 Posted by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav wrestler back in the days was Jeff Hardy.

#19 Edited by superstay (9919 posts) - - Show Bio

@bucco3:

As a little eleven year old with local TV, I turned through the channels and found WWE: Smackdown on UPN (I think it was 2005). I love the idea of dudes brutally beating each other into pulps. So, I kept watching and became a wresting fan.

d^_^b

#20 Posted by Bucco3 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

@rouflex: did you know jeff is in tna now.

#21 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Nope not anymore. Have out grown it.

#23 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

You have "out grown" or "grew up".

Most people would say you haven't because you're on a comic book site. :p

#24 Edited by Rouflex (18872 posts) - - Show Bio

Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Edge, Christian Cage, Chris Benoit and Maryse!

#25 Posted by CaptainUzi (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy SUPAFLY Snuka

#26 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really. Its an american thing..

I have seen some though, but it seems boring these days. Back in the 80's it might of been fun.

#27 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch 70's-early 90's wrestling.

#28 Posted by Queso6p4 (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

@bucco3: I did when i was a kid but not anymore unless I'm really bored and happen across it. My favorites were (in order): The Undertaker, Jake "the snake" Roberts, and Ric Flair. Yeah, I know-start laughing. I actually saw Jake Roberts live once and loved it but was freaked out at the same time.

Whaddya know about real wrasslin?

Please tell me you're referencing South Park. *crosses fingers* That was a good episode.

#29 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

I have seen some though, but it seems boring these days. Back in the 80's it might of been fun.

Wrestling is not just an American thing.

#30 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

I lol'd at this..Wrestling isn't an American thing...It's worldwide. The only thing "American" about it is that its owned by Americans..Wrestling itself however is involved in many different cultures. Japan for ex

#31 Posted by Marshall_Long (2091 posts) - - Show Bio

I catch it from time to time just to stay updated on whats going on but I don't watch it like I used to.

#32 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: Fine fine im wrong. I should have said its not a thing where -I- live, cant be bothered to research everything I write.

#33 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@gambit474: Fine fine im wrong. I should have said its not a thing where -I- live, cant be bothered to research everything I write.

It's not something you even have to research...I've never seen someone accuse it of being an American thing until now lawl

#34 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474: Then you obviously havent been around much. : ) You'd be suprised how few people care about a bunch of scantily clad dudes fake fighting. :p

#35 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@gambit474: Then you obviously havent been around much. : ) You'd be suprised how few people care about a bunch of scantily clad dudes fake fighting. :p

i figured the ignorant one would be suprised *shrug*

#36 Edited by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: How am I ignorant when I straight out said I was wrong?

#37 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@cuddlebear: How am I ignorant when I straight out said I was wrong?

I should have said its not a thing where -I- live
You'd be suprised how few people care about a bunch of scantily clad dudes fake fighting.

you are unaware of the entire world(IGNORANT) and then you think you are going to suprise people? also isn't the best kinda dude scantily clad? and also isn't the best kind of fighting fake?

#38 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuddlebear: Being unaware what countries wrestling is popular in is hardly ignorant. :) I assure you I know plenty of other wordly thing!

I can see you are just trying to start stuff though so im gonna stop posting in here. Have a nice day! :)

#39 Posted by CuddleBear (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@cuddlebear: Being unaware what countries wrestling is popular in is hardly ignorant. :) I assure you I know plenty of other wordly thing!

I can see you are just trying to start stuff though so im gonna stop posting in here. Have a nice day! :)

you are the one throwing around the "suprise insults!" but i accept your surrender

#40 Posted by Gambit474 (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Your sarcasm really isn't doing anything for you..It's just making you look obnoxious. As yes..One of the many stereotypical comments about wrestling being "fake fighting". Yet another person who doesn't know the different between staged and scripted compared to fake..Especially since you can get hurt in that ring just like you can anywhere else and those who feel the need to say otherwise can easily go watch videos on youtube of accidents or what happens when moves go wrong

How few people? Yeah there's definitely barely anyone at RAW,Smackdown,or any of WWE's ppv events..Smh yeah you really shouldn't have posted in the first place