#1 Posted by Shipster360 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

My sister watches it but she also enjoys Once Upon A Time which I think ruins her credibility.

#2 Posted by akbogert (3202 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, that's kind of hilarious.

Second, I have not watched it, but I know a lot of people who rave about it, and have told me I ought to watch it. I make a rule of pretty much never watching anything anyone recommends (joking, but it's turned out that way for the most part regardless), but enough people have said it that I think it's probably at least worth checking out.

#3 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

No. the first couple of season yes but after that it just drops off an just isn't the same

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Tumblr, it will destroy every feeling you've ever had.

#5 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

It's awesome watch it now. Deans a badass.

#6 Posted by Markus_Langbourn (387 posts) - - Show Bio

The first five seasons are definitely worth a watch. After that I heard the quality drops off a lot. And Sam's hair just becomes insane. Like, you'll wonder if all scissors are haunted in the Supernatural universe.

#7 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch up until the end of the first encounter with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. There's a huge part after that that is required, but afterwards it becomes a Revelation splattered hogwash of a show. And I'm a huge fan of the Winchester brothers, for crying out loud!

#8 Posted by SoA (4709 posts) - - Show Bio

i watch both , and they are damn good shows , lost girl also .

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

it's great up until season 5 ends. after that it's just not as good.

#10 Posted by deepdown (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the first couple of seasons. When they turned everything into a religious war it got old. I love the Wendigo episode. It is at its high points when it is dealing with monsters, not religious wars.

#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7931 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Zombie_ said:

Qft

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23258 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have recommended it three seasons ago..now...meh.

#13 Posted by wildvine (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Zombie_ said:

This, pretty much

#14 Posted by Shipster360 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

alright well i will check it out. i just got done with Sherlock and i like having a show to watch on my down time. ive been through the Justice League three times so i need to move on.