Does anyone else think Its a bad Idea to.........................

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By utotheg38

To put a skyscraper where two skyscrapers were destroyed?

I mean am I the only one who thinks that sounds a little stupid?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

No. It's stupid.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By utotheg38

I kinda thought so..............

Why not have the reflection pool and the names engraved In stone?

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GodOfMischief

@utotheg38: Yeah I think it's pretty stupid, doesen't really make much sense to me.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Inverno

No. I think that is a stupid idea too.

artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By artgamer

i think is correct, like a phoenix, reborn from the ashes, what are you going to do with a pool? just remember something bad again and again, i think is time to get over it

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ARMIV2

I don't think it is so stupid. As said above, "like a phoenix".

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By utotheg38

@ArtGamer said:

i think is correct, like a phoenix, reborn from the ashes, what are you going to do with a pool? just remember something bad again and again, i think is time to get over it

.............. then why build a memorial tower?

o_0

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By kuonphobos

Capitalism demands it's temple be rebuilt! Thus sayeth the 1%.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

Nope not at all.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#11  Edited By Xanni15

Not to sound heartless but it would be a waste of space to not put something productive there.

artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By artgamer

@Xanni15 said:

Not to sound heartless but it would be a waste of space to not put something productive there.

support that

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

They should have rebuilt the Towers. It would stand as a symbol that we'll survive and rebuild in the face of adversity, that they did not win. It also means restoring the Manhattan skyline, which in itself would speak volumes.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By superstay

@utotheg38:

What you think the ground is too fertile d?_?b

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#15  Edited By Dracade102

I never thought the rebuilding was a bad thing, but the name "Freedom Tower"? That felt like a first draft idea to me...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@JediXMan said:

They should have rebuilt the Towers. It would stand as a symbol that we'll survive and rebuild in the face of adversity, that they did not win. It also means restoring the Manhattan skyline, which in itself would speak volumes.

I agree.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By agent9149

Not rebuilding the towers out of fear of another attack is basically letting our enemies know they took away our peace of mind.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By utotheg38

@Agent9149 said:

Not rebuilding the towers out of fear of another attack is basically letting our enemies know they took away our peace of mind.

Yes, Let our stupidity guide us.

Brilliant

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

It's just a building dude. At least that's how I see it.

Two were knocked down, so it's right that we/they rebuild. I'm sure there will be other functions besides it being a memorial and it's giving people jobs and stuff so I don't mind.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@utotheg38 said:

America is traditionally a stupid country.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By utotheg38

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

Indeed

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@JediXMan said:

What adversity? Creating your own enemies during the cold war or using the CIA to train them or destabilizing other countries so people hate your own? Yep Adversity. And how did they not win, they've created a country full of snitches and people afraid of a miss placed bag. Who ever decided to knocked down those towers had it set from the start. And I'm not talking about our middle eastern brothas.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@utotheg38 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

Indeed

And they tend to create their own enemies.

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By agent9149

@utotheg38 said:

@Agent9149 said:

Brilliant

I am completely baffled by the idea that you would recognize rebuilding the twin towers as stupidity. Its called bravery and confidence. If people stopped doing things out of fear of being attacked where would we be. Where would the black community be if they didn't march or went to vote out of fear of being attacked by racist groups or the police. Where would LGBT community be if that one drag queen who threw the brick that started the stonewall riots be if she was afraid to the repercussions? What would Europe be like today if Martin Luther never posted the 95 thesis which started the downfall of the political empire of the Catholic Church. Sometimes you just have to do things for the principality of it, and to simply leave a message.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By utotheg38

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@utotheg38 said:

Indeed

And they tend to create their own enemies.

No doubt about It.

:D

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By utotheg38

@Agent9149 said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Agent9149 said:

Brilliant

I am completely baffled by the idea that you would recognize rebuilding the twin towers as stupidity. Its called bravery and confidence. If people stopped doing things out of fear of being attacked where would we be. Where would the black community be if they didn't march or went to vote out of fear of being attacked by racist groups or the police. Where would LGBT community be if that one drag queen who threw the brick that started the stonewall riots be if she was afraid to the repercussions? What would Europe be like today if Martin Luther never posted the 95 thesis which started the downfall of the political empire of the Catholic Church. Sometimes you just have to do things for the principality of it, and to simply leave a message.

LMAO

You so crazy.

XD

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#27  Edited By AssertingValor

do you know how much the value of land in downtown NYC is? u think they are going to leave an empty lot??

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Agent9149 said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Agent9149 said:

Brilliant

Armored towers with cannons and sails?

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By utotheg38

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@Agent9149 said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Agent9149 said:

Brilliant

with candy cane stripes.

Terrorists hate candy cane stripes.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nelomaxwell

I honestly don't give a damn about this country. Young brotha gets killed on the stand your ground law then it can happen to me too. As far as I'm concerned cop or some racist is more likely to kill me than a Muslim extremist. And For the record I'd love to go back to Africa but some one Fu*ked it up over there too. Thanks.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utotheg38 said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@Agent9149 said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Agent9149 said:

Brilliant

with candy cane stripes.

Terrorists hate candy cane stripes.

Candy cane stripes represent diabetes. I'll draw up the plans right away.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By utotheg38

@Nelomaxwell said:

I honestly don't give a damn about this country. Young brotha gets killed on the stand your ground law then it can happen to me too. As far as I'm concerned cop or some racist is more likely to kill me than a Muslim extremist. And For the record I'd love to go back to Africa but some one Fu*ked it up over there too. Thanks.

Tell 'em.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Nelomaxwell said:

South Africa is pretty nice I here.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By utotheg38

@LordMaverick said:

do you know how much the value of land in downtown NYC is? u think they are going to leave an empty lot??

But we could name It The Freedom lot.

D:

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

South Africa is pretty nice I here.

Depends on which parts you're talking about. Boer's still control biz, and they're mean.