Does anyone else think Babs is gorgeous?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By GreenLantern555
@OblivionKnight said:
" IMO, everyone is biased to people. This bias is sometimes based on looks, sometimes personality. AS NExus just said, if the person looks good and is attractive to you, you wouldn't mind doing them a favor or speaking to them. If they are unattractive, I'd be like, " What the heck you want", in contrast to," How may I help you?" I'm not mean to them off the bat and I will likely be nice to them and try my best to treat theperson the same. So, yeah, looks play a role. "
And they do. It's not the biggest role, but it's important.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
I'm not sure I understand. looks play little to no part in the "getting to know each other phase" because they have little to nothin' to do with who a person is.   Maybe I can't relate to this part though. I don't tend to go looking for someone. In my own phylosophy it's counter productive. I'd rather hold out untill I meet someone through the course of my day than go out looking for someone. Looking for a relationship is like shopping hungry. You'll just buy what ever junk food you can find.  When I get to liking someone I know by that point there's something more there than just physicall attraction and the desire to be with someone or have sex. "
That's pretty much how I operate, too, but in spite of that, looks still play a major role. Say that certain somebody comes up to you. The looks plays a factor in your mind on whether you want initially want to give the person that time of day. That said, the longer you learn about that person, the more attractive that person will seem to you. It's like you're learning to tolerate the person's looks, and that toleration will turn into acceptance which will turn into attraction. I think that's what you were getting at when you were saying "looks came second" with you. And of course, you gotta factor in personality into the mix. If an attractive person acts ugly, your mind will associate ugly with that person and they'll eventually look ugly to you, and the same thing vise versa. "
See in that scenario the woman actually approaching me at all would already have my attention. It's so rare for a woman to approach a man I'd impressed by her confidence. So sorry to be a pain in the @ss but  unless she came off as arrogant or b!tchy she'd already have scored points but it'd be a personality thing again :) "
Think of it this way. She came to you because she found something physically attracted to you. "
But then that's her choice based on her physolophy. I'm just explaining my own outlook. I'm not saying you're wrong or it doesn't happen. Just saying it's not always the case. Looks are rarely a factor for me. "
And like I said before, I respect that.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#203  Edited By Dark Zoom
@OblivionKnight said:
" IMO, everyone is biased to people. This bias is sometimes based on looks, sometimes personality. AS NExus just said, if the person looks good and is attractive to you, you wouldn't mind doing them a favor or speaking to them. If they are unattractive, I'd be like, " What the heck you want", in contrast to," How may I help you?" I'm not mean to them off the bat and I will likely be nice to them and try my best to treat theperson the same. So, yeah, looks play a role. "
I guess that looks really do play a role in society, though i look on discrimination with the utmost disgust it is a key part in the way we live
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays

Cherry Bomb

BlackStormTorrent

Kelseyizbwnage

Xerox_Kitty

.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
You forgot Swaggab0y I'll forgive you for that.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#205  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@NexusOfLight said:
You've never had a female walk up to you before? Not in a flirty kinda way, but just--I don't know, maybe she's lost, needs directions to a place, or she's struggling in a class and knows you're one of the smart guys so asks you for help, or you're both on an elevator and she decides to say something to just for the sake of breaking that awkward silence thing, that kinda stuff. "
Well yeah. That's not what we're discussing here though is it?
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays

Cherry Bomb

BlackStormTorrent

Kelseyizbwnage

Xerox_Kitty

.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
You forgot Swaggab0y I'll forgive you for that. "
I got a mention with out bringing it up myself :D
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Dark Zoom
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" She is quite pretty, though i think making a thread such as this can be troublesome......... "
Well, this whole thing was not my intention. "
I know it wasnt :) in any event i find it refreshing that some people can recognize beauty in other people it gives me hope for the world "
I believe there are more of us than most realize ;-) "
Yea..
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Knightly1
@Dark Zoom:
Aftr trul thinking about it, I see descrimination as openly disliking the person for what they are/have/don't have without giving it a thought or puting into consideration how you SHOULD act/react. As you said, discrimination very much alive and apart of us.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
You've never had a female walk up to you before? Not in a flirty kinda way, but just--I don't know, maybe she's lost, needs directions to a place, or she's struggling in a class and knows you're one of the smart guys so asks you for help, or you're both on an elevator and she decides to say something to just for the sake of breaking that awkward silence thing, that kinda stuff. "
Well yeah. That's not what we're discussing here though is it? "
For that scenario, that's what I had in mind. Sorry for not making that clear. Since you say you don't go looking for a person, I was saying a person could come to you for whatever reason and you'd still pass some sort of judgment based on the looks. The reason I'm still keeping this discussion going is because you seem very similar to me in this respect, and because you're so similar I can't help but think that by you denying the look thing having no effect on you that you're denying what occurs in your mind. Forgive me if I'm getting pushy or this is getting on your nerves. If so, I'll stop.
Avatar image for ubermenschen_korps
Ubermenschen Korps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GreenLantern555 said:
"Because she is... "

Now where is that long necked reaction guy picture...
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Yeah unless your a model or look naturally good, its  rare women walk t a man to flirt.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Knightly1

I bet Babs gets messages all day saying: " Marry me." or "You're hot. How bout, you..me...my place...tomorrow."
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#213  Edited By Vrakmul
@OblivionKnight said:
" I bet Babs gets messages all day saying: " Marry me." or "You're hot. How bout, you..me...my place...tomorrow." "
Somehow......I doubt it. 
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Mr. Smiths said:
" Yeah unless your a model or look naturally good, its  rare women walk t a man to flirt. "
I find the opposite to be true. Conventionally good looking women are generally bored of men approaching them with the same old schtick and because so many approach them usually wont approach a man. I'm not sayin' that's always the case but often.

@NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
For that scenario, that's what I had in mind. Sorry for not making that clear. Since you say you don't go looking for a person, I was saying a person could come to you for whatever reason and you'd still pass some sort of judgment based on the looks. The reason I'm still keeping this discussion going is because you seem very similar to me in this respect, and because you're so similar I can't help but think that by you denying the look thing having no effect on you that you're denying what occurs in your mind. Forgive me if I'm getting pushy or this is getting on your nerves. If so, I'll stop. "

I don't feel I'm denying anything. This is just the way it is for me. I'm simply explaining my point of view. 
In the hypothetical scenarios you describe even if the girl was beautiful I'd give her direction or make elevator small talk then let her go about her day and probably never give her a second thought.
The scenario of sharing a class with someone is much more relevant to my own way of thinkin'. I'd help her out with what ever problem she was havin' but if I didn't enjoy her company that's all.
I'd not pass any judgement because of her looks or anything like that. Unless perhaps in all honesty it was a negative subconsious judgement. I think I mentioned in an earlier comment that in my own experience of beautiful people they're often not the sort of people I tend to associate with.          
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Knightly1
@Dreadnaught:
Yea... I believe people respect her enough not to do it. But, I wouldn't put it past my expectations that she has gotten a few lecherous mails.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#216  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @Mr. Smiths said:
" Yeah unless your a model or look naturally good, its  rare women walk t a man to flirt. "
I find the opposite to be true. Conventionally good looking women are generally bored of men approaching them with the same old schtick and because so many approach them usually wont approach a man. I'm not sayin' that's always the case but often.

@NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
For that scenario, that's what I had in mind. Sorry for not making that clear. Since you say you don't go looking for a person, I was saying a person could come to you for whatever reason and you'd still pass some sort of judgment based on the looks. The reason I'm still keeping this discussion going is because you seem very similar to me in this respect, and because you're so similar I can't help but think that by you denying the look thing having no effect on you that you're denying what occurs in your mind. Forgive me if I'm getting pushy or this is getting on your nerves. If so, I'll stop. "
I don't feel I'm denying anything. This is just the way it is for me. I'm simply explaining my point of view.  In the hypothetical scenarios you describe even if the girl was beautiful I'd give her direction or make elevator small talk then let her go about her day and probably never give her a second thought. The scenario of sharing a class with someone is much more relevant to my own way of thinkin'. I'd help her out with what ever problem she was havin' but if I didn't enjoy her company that's all. I'd not pass any judgement because of her looks or anything like that. Unless perhaps in all honesty it was a negative subconsious judgement. I think I mentioned in an earlier comment that in my own experience of beautiful people they're often not the sort of people I tend to associate with.           "
Women approach men often... but men are often too dumb to realize they're flirting with them.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @Mr. Smiths said:

@NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
I don't feel I'm denying anything. This is just the way it is for me. I'm simply explaining my point of view.  In the hypothetical scenarios you describe even if the girl was beautiful I'd give her direction or make elevator small talk then let her go about her day and probably never give her a second thought. The scenario of sharing a class with someone is much more relevant to my own way of thinkin'. I'd help her out with what ever problem she was havin' but if I didn't enjoy her company that's all. I'd not pass any judgement because of her looks or anything like that. Unless perhaps in all honesty it was a negative subconsious judgement. I think I mentioned in an earlier comment that in my own experience of beautiful people they're often not the sort of people I tend to associate with.           "
Women approach men often... but men are often too dumb to realize they're flirting with them. "
Did you just call me dumb? :P

In my own experience and from speaking to female friends I've found women tend to hang back and wait for the guy. Maybe they'll try to get his attention some how but the direct approach is rare. In my own experience that is. I suppose it depends how you define often too.
LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By LauraX23
@Twelve said:
"  

No Caption Provided
<---- She's so Gorgeous, she looked at a gay guy like this! and turned him straight..           True story.. XD "

Loll
Avatar image for ubermenschen_korps
Ubermenschen Korps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's her?  I've seen better. 
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
Not beautiful by means of majority vote, when I say beautiful I mean beautiful or attractive to you. Whether that aligns with what the media tries to pass off as beauty is something else entirely. It's entirely subjective. The gist of what I'm trying to say is there's always something going along in your mind. Sure, her looks might not be the first thing on your mind while you're solving the problem, but it's something that's there, and it's probably the first thing you noticed (simply because when you look at someone, the first thing you see is how that person looks). It's just one of the things every person does. Out of curiosity, have you taken a course in psychology or sociology?
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
Not beautiful by means of majority vote, when I say beautiful I mean beautiful or attractive to you. Whether that aligns with what the media tries to pass off as beauty is something else entirely. It's entirely subjective. The gist of what I'm trying to say is there's always something going along in your mind. Sure, her looks might not be the first thing on your mind while you're solving the problem, but it's something that's there, and it's probably the first thing you noticed (simply because when you look at someone, the first thing you see is how that person looks). It's just one of the things every person does. Out of curiosity, have you taken a course in psychology or sociology? "
I was gonna say I meant beautiful by my own standards but then noticed you'd drawn my attention to the part in bold. There I did kinda mean conventionally beautiful.
Even when I meet someone I personally find beautiful I don't dwell on that. The thought will pass from my mind almost right away and I'll not make any judgement or reaction based on that. I've not always felt like that however. It's a thought process that's developed over time. Not intentionally I might add but more through experience. It's like I said to GreenLantern555 when he mentioned a boner. The boners there but I don't have to react to it. I'm not a dog on heat or anything.
The first thing I see when I meet someone is there looks but that's used more to recognise them next time than decide weather or not I want to know them better.
I'm not criticising anyone here or trying to suggest anyone's wrong. I understand human nature. I'm just explaining my own thoughts and ways.

i've never studied psychology or sociology but I have given thought to the kind of issues we're discussing and contemplated why people make the choices they do.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Gylan Thomas: Alright, I gotcha. thought is still there, but reaction is still your choice. That's good. That's called self control. If you look at it from Freud's point of view, your Id, or impulse is put into perspective by your ego. Yeah, if you find this kinda stuff interesting, I definitely recommend taking one of those courses. I write stories, so I took psychology for that reason, but I picked up on a lot of neat stuff from it. 

Well, I say this discussion wraps up rather nicely.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By DH69

she is

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Gylan Thomas: Alright, I gotcha. thought is still there, but reaction is still your choice. That's good. That's called self control. If you look at it from Freud's point of view, your Id, or impulse is put into perspective by your ego. Yeah, if you find this kinda stuff interesting, I definitely recommend taking one of those courses. I write stories, so I took psychology for that reason, but I picked up on a lot of neat stuff from it.  Well, I say this discussion wraps up rather nicely. "
I think there's a lot to be learned from paying attention to the people around us and learning from what we see. Sure we migth not learn the jargon and stuf that way but it's watching it happen. Budget would restrict me in takin' a course unfortunately :(
Knowing that sort of thing must help with writing plausible characters.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@NexusOfLight: 
Missed that bit a bout wrappin' it up.
It's stoopid O' Clock in the am here and I've got work soon so yeah.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Gylan Thomas: Very true. It's also kinda fun. Seeing what happens, then theorizing about why it happened. That's essentially what psychology is about. Observing. The advantage in taking the class, is that you don't have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to figuring things out. It's cool. Even if you can't take the course, try to look up some things online. It's all interesting. Now, I don't wanna keep you up any longer, so go ahead an' get some sleep.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#227  Edited By jakob187

When did it become unacceptable for someone to say "hey, this person is gorgeous" or "this person looks good", etc etc?  I feel like I just read an entire thread of insecure whimps complaining about someone being expressive. 

Yeah, Babs ain't hard on the eyes.  I'd also say she's aware of it, and if she ain't, she probably should be. 

That doesn't automatically mean everyone who agrees with that statement is sitting outside of her window in a bush, or that they are some form of creep.  They merely appreciate a good-looking woman.

Avatar image for bearded_justice
Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Bearded Justice

Babs is great and really funny too!!!
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Green Skin

WOW!  This is on page 12 already?  Babs is either going to be very flattered, or very creeped out. lol

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#230  Edited By umbrafeline

think? thers no thinking shes goregous... she oozes hotness from her pores 

things id do to her can get me banned for good if i post them here lol of course thtas what i say about my ex gf too :P
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#231  Edited By John Valentine

It's all about InferiorEgo and G-Man....

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By FinalStar86

Its all about Finalstar86, no one is prettier then I

And to answer your question, is she attractive? Yes, gorgeous? Too far

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

She is also SUPER smart, funny, sweet and very cool. 

:) 

But she is nothing on Inferiorego lol

JeffreyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By JeffreyBrown

she is wonderful !

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#235  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb: I'm slightly concerned that you've turned his name in to a verb.   On a side note, Coonced sounds like code for getting completely wasted. "
Well he certainly makes me love drunk  ;) wooo. "
Just don't get drunk on the new wheels. Just polished the chrome on my baby. "
you planning on riding me home afterwards or something? :P

"
Not something. That's exactly what I plan on doing.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Personally I think G-Man is cuter. :D

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" She is also SUPER smart, funny, sweet and very cool.  :)  But she is nothing on Inferiorego lol "

@jakob187 said:
" When did it become unacceptable for someone to say "hey, this person is gorgeous" or "this person looks good", etc etc?  I feel like I just read an entire thread of insecure whimps complaining about someone being expressive.  Yeah, Babs ain't hard on the eyes.  I'd also say she's aware of it, and if she ain't, she probably should be.  That doesn't automatically mean everyone who agrees with that statement is sitting outside of her window in a bush, or that they are some form of creep.  They merely appreciate a good-looking woman. "
Is it really that expressive? Hardly high art or anything, is it? 
It'd be one thing to mention it in chat with a buddy or something but to set a whole thread or blog about it? Maybe if you'd had a few beers.
No offence to GreenLantern555, talking last night he came across as an ok sort of dude, but sayin' something that's already been said about a million times is probably more boring than flattering to Bab's by now.   I'm sure she gets enough lame comments from fanboys on her pictures here on the site.
It amounts to the same thing as approachin' a woman in a club with some weak line. She's heard it all before and chances are she aint gonna be impressed.
Shall we all stop by Bab's profile and leave a little message sayin' how gorgeous she is under her pictures too? 
It really is just like a lot of teenage boys oggling a woman or drunks in a club.
Lame.

What's even lamer though is folk leaving negative comments like....

@FinalStar86 said:
" Its all about Finalstar86, no one is prettier then I  And to answer your question, is she attractive? Yes, gorgeous? Too far "

@Ubermenschen Korps said:
" That's her?  I've seen better.  "

No need for that really.

Since we are still playin' this game I'm gonna add Primav3ra to the comicvine hottie list :D
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By DEGRAAF

she is the most attractive woman ive seen on this site
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@DEGRAAF said:
" she is the most attractive woman ive seen on this site "
lol
Is that one a compliment? 
For the most part all we get to see of others is the Avatar pic' they've chosen :D
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#240  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb: I'm slightly concerned that you've turned his name in to a verb.   On a side note, Coonced sounds like code for getting completely wasted. "

"
Not something. That's exactly what I plan on doing. "
I'll definately be looking forward to it.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By DEGRAAF
@Gylan Thomas:
some others have actual pictures up on their profiles. So yea that would be a compliment. I think georgious is a little over doing it for someone ive never met before
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" She is also SUPER smart, funny, sweet and very cool.  :)  But she is nothing on Inferiorego lol "

@jakob187 said:
" When did it become unacceptable for someone to say "hey, this person is gorgeous" or "this person looks good", etc etc?  I feel like I just read an entire thread of insecure whimps complaining about someone being expressive.  Yeah, Babs ain't hard on the eyes.  I'd also say she's aware of it, and if she ain't, she probably should be.  That doesn't automatically mean everyone who agrees with that statement is sitting outside of her window in a bush, or that they are some form of creep.  They merely appreciate a good-looking woman. "
It'd be one thing to mention it in chat with a buddy or something but to set a whole thread or blog about it? Maybe if you'd had a few beers.
No offence to GreenLantern555, talking last night he came across as an ok sort of dude, but sayin' something that's already been said about a million times is probably more boring than flattering to Bab's by now.   I'm sure she gets enough lame comments from fanboys on her pictures here on the site.
It amounts to the same thing as approachin' a woman in a club with some weak line. She's heard it all before and chances are she aint gonna be impressed.
Shall we all stop by Bab's profile and leave a little message sayin' how gorgeous she is under her pictures too? 
It really is just like a lot of teenage boys oggling a woman or drunks in a club.
Lame.

@FinalStar86 said:
" Its all about Finalstar86, no one is prettier then I  And to answer your question, is she attractive? Yes, gorgeous? Too far "

No need for that really.

Since we are still playin' this game I'm gonna add Primav3ra to the comicvine hottie list :D "
Well, like I told to DarkZoom I didn't intend for any of this to happen. Even though I do feel that she is gorgeous, it was a silly thread that shouldn't have gotten this far. I do have to say though I'm glad it did. We had some deep talks that I feel we both learned at least something from. So I regret nothing ;-) 

The only thing I may feel bad about is if Babs takes offense to this. So Babs, if you are reading this and are angry, I apologize.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By GreenLantern555
@FinalStar86 said:
How in the world is gorgeous going too far? I feel, in my own personal opinion that she is gorgeous. Gorgeous is a subjective term. I was just asking if others felt the same. She may not be gorgeous in your eyes or to your standards, but don't say that gorgeous is "Too far."
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
Not something. That's exactly what I plan on doing. "

hahahaha

@DEGRAAF said:
" she is the most attractive woman ive seen on this site "
Then obviously you've never seen me before.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#246  Edited By Calvin

Wow Babs is on her way to generate longer threads than Superman vs Goku or Wolverine versus Spider-man!

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#247  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

This is my new favorite thread to pop into and read what people are saying.

Here's a random picture:

No Caption Provided
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By GreenLantern555
@DEGRAAF said:
" @Gylan Thomas: some others have actual pictures up on their profiles. So yea that would be a compliment. I think georgious is a little over doing it for someone ive never met before "
I don't feel that it is. i mean I am a huge Kiera Knightly fan. I don't have to meet he to know that, physically, she is incredibly beautiful. All I do know about her is how she looks and what I have seen on like, unscripted. She is, physically, gorgeous. 
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#249  Edited By Magian
@Calvin said:
"Wow Babs is on her way to generate longer threads than Superman vs Goku or Wolverine versus Spider-man! "

lol
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:

@jakob187 said:
Lame.

@FinalStar86 said:

No need for that really.

Since we are still playin' this game I'm gonna add Primav3ra to the comicvine hottie list :D "
Well, like I told to DarkZoom I didn't intend for any of this to happen. Even though I do feel that she is gorgeous, it was a silly thread that shouldn't have gotten this far. I do have to say though I'm glad it did. We had some deep talks that I feel we both learned at least something from. So I regret nothing ;-)  The only thing I may feel bad about is if Babs takes offense to this. So Babs, if you are reading this and are angry, I apologize. "
I doubt she'd be offended. Unimpressed or ambivilant maybe.
The thing is something like this here basicly makes a big deal out of nothing more than the way someone looks. Reduces them to a nothing but a body.
"Treaded like a peice of meat" is a term I often hear used.