Does anyone else think Babs is gorgeous?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Calvin said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:

"Beauty's really sorta an accident of birth, right? "

Allow me to quote my own reply to CaptainCockblock:

Smarts and other qualities are in the genes as well. I know what you're probably thinking, intelligence and culture requires effort, right? Well so does beauty. Acknowledging that intelligent women are also beauty it the same as acknowledging that they simply didn't just born that way. They work, they get tired and still look good. That effort should be acknowledge and praised.

My subjective option is based on the fact that beautiful women can easily stop being beautiful. It's not just a matter of birth. They have to take care of themselves. Example: I read that it is physically harder for a woman to stay in shape, than for a man. That kind of perspective made me appreciate more when women look nice. They put effort into it. - Of course I didn't always thought like this.... but lately I'm more... appreciative, I think it would be the correct word to use. "
Hmm....
I kinda agree. If someone doesn't have that certain something to start with then they've got nothin' to work with though.

@BaldursFate said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @BaldursFate said:
" @Gylan Thomas: Cough*kiss @ss*cough, oh sorry I said kiss @ss. "
@ss, neck, shoulders, tummy.... where ever they'll let me really :P Especially that SuperCoonce. He's dreamy. "
mmm, he is isn't he!?  ^_^ "
This thread just got a lot sexier...uh, I mean interesting. "

To be fair sir, it couldn't have got less interesting than it's original concept. Not very far to go from "isn't Bab's gorgeous?" :P
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By tensor

babs is innocent looking the type u bring home to mom  gorgeous yes but  i like cherry bomb now that is  a different  topic

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Gylan Thomas said:
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @BaldursFate said:
@ss, neck, shoulders, tummy.... where ever they'll let me really :P Especially that SuperCoonce. He's dreamy. "
He'd have me at "hello", Cherry. If not before :P "
He'd have me at first glance, he doesn't even need  to speak. :P 

@BaldursFate said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @BaldursFate said:
This thread just got a lot sexier...uh, I mean interesting. "
yes, that is what Super Coonce does to people. Congrats, you have been Coonced ;)

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Gylan Thomas: I'd pay money to see you break out a guitar and do a rendition of "If I Were Gay" on his front lawn. "
Lance, you got a deal :D You'll have to pay money though. My air fair :D "
Seriously, if you do this I'll send you like, thirty dollars.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@tensor said:
" babs is innocent looking the type u bring home to mom  gorgeous yes but  i like cherry bomb now that is  a different  topic "
Whoo there pilgrim!
What're you sayin' about Cherry there? :P
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Cherry Bomb: I'm slightly concerned that you've turned his name in to a verb. 

On a side note, Coonced sounds like code for getting completely wasted.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By Calvin
@Gylan Thomas said:
" I kinda agree. If someone doesn't have that certain something to start with then they've got nothin' to work with though.

I can settle for that.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Gylan Thomas: I'd pay money to see you break out a guitar and do a rendition of "If I Were Gay" on his front lawn. "
Seriously, if you do this I'll send you like, thirty dollars. "
Hmm....
I'm pretty sure I'd be outta pocket. Maybe if I'm ever in the neighbourhood.

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb: I'm slightly concerned that you've turned his name in to a verb.   On a side note, Coonced sounds like code for getting completely wasted. "

Wanna be Coonced! :D
BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#109  Edited By BaldursFate
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Seriously, if you do this I'll send you like, thirty dollars. "
Take it up a notch on the gaydar to "your body is a wonderland" and I'll throw in.
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

@Calvin said:
" @CaptainCockblock said:

" So please, show the women of this site more respect, compliment on other qualities they have.  "

Smarts and other qualities are in the genes as well. I know what you're probably thinking, intelligence and culture requires effort, right? Well so does beauty. Acknowledging that intelligent women are also beauty it the same as acknowledging that they simply didn't just born that way. They work, they get tired and still look good. That effort should be acknowledge and praised. "

I see what you're saying and have no objections on that. But it's just that if that's the only quality the men on this site, or the whole damn planet for that matter, can think to realize, then... damn, I was goin' somewhere with this, but I lost my train of thought. Crap.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GreenLantern555
@CaptainCockblock said:
" @Calvin said:

" So please, show the women of this site more respect, compliment on other qualities they have.  "

Smarts and other qualities are in the genes as well. I know what you're probably thinking, intelligence and culture requires effort, right? Well so does beauty. Acknowledging that intelligent women are also beauty it the same as acknowledging that they simply didn't just born that way. They work, they get tired and still look good. That effort should be acknowledge and praised. "

I see what you're saying and have no objections on that. But it's just that if that's the only quality the men on this site, or the whole damn planet for that matter, can think to realize, then... damn, I was goin' somewhere with this, but I lost my train of thought. Crap. "
Okay listen, when it all comes down to it, looks are what starts the relationship or interest for that matter. I don't care how good of a person they are or how bad they are, looks are the key. It's what starts the conversation which could eventually lead somewhere. Now, I'm not saying that personality isn't important, because it is HUGE, but looks are the keystone. I know personally nothing about Babs, but from an outsider in her life, she is gorgeous. ;-)
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Gylan Thomas: Later dude. I'm getting Coonced by the pool with my friends Jack, Johnny, and Jose Cuervo.

@BaldursFate:
I have half a mind to turn this in to a business. We'd just need some more donors.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb: I'm slightly concerned that you've turned his name in to a verb.   On a side note, Coonced sounds like code for getting completely wasted. "
Well he certainly makes me love drunk  ;) wooo.
BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By BaldursFate
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Gylan Thomas: Later dude. I'm getting Coonced by the pool with my friends Jack, Johnny, and Jose Cuervo.

@BaldursFate: I have half a mind to turn this in to a business. We'd just need some more donors. "
That first part sound groose.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By tensor
@Gylan Thomas:  lol the name says it all cherry bomb
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Well he certainly makes me love drunk  ;) wooo. "
Just don't get drunk on the new wheels. Just polished the chrome on my baby.
Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Calvin said:

I see what you're saying and have no objections on that. But it's just that if that's the only quality the men on this site, or the whole damn planet for that matter, can think to realize, then... damn, I was goin' somewhere with this, but I lost my train of thought. Crap. "
Okay listen, when it all comes down to it, looks are what starts the relationship or interest for that matter. I don't care how good of a person they are or how bad they are, looks are the key. It's what starts the conversation which could eventually lead somewhere. Now, I'm not saying that personality isn't important, because it is HUGE, but looks are the keystone. I know personally nothing about Babs, but from an outsider in her life, she is gorgeous. ;-) "

I'm not saying that men shouldn't compliment on a woman's looks every now and then, as long as it's something tasteful (the kind of thing they say to women in a Tarantino film, not a good example) I started off by making the point that, although this thread had good intentions of just being something nice to say to Babs, it attracted some wierdos who make very odd and somewhat depraved comments. Cough Gylan Thomas! Cough! Gag! sorry, I'm comin' down with somethin'.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By GreenLantern555
@CaptainCockblock said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Calvin said:

Okay listen, when it all comes down to it, looks are what starts the relationship or interest for that matter. I don't care how good of a person they are or how bad they are, looks are the key. It's what starts the conversation which could eventually lead somewhere. Now, I'm not saying that personality isn't important, because it is HUGE, but looks are the keystone. I know personally nothing about Babs, but from an outsider in her life, she is gorgeous. ;-) "
I'm not saying that men shouldn't compliment on a woman's looks every now and then, as long as it's something tasteful (the kind of thing they say to women in a Tarantino film, not a good example) I started off by making the point that, although this thread had good intentions of just being something nice to say to Babs, it attracted some wierdos who make very odd and somewhat depraved comments. Cough Gylan Thomas! Cough! Gag! sorry, I'm comin' down with somethin'. "
Which I understand, but I'm just happy that none of them are technically "rude" or "uncalled for." I am happy though that there are people who share the same opinion that she is gorgeous like i do. ;-)
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@GreenLantern555 said:

I totally disagree.
I see a good lookin' girl that's all I see. I aint even a little interested in anything real unless she's got more goin' on.

Right, that little serious momment's out of the way. Back to the sillyness.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#120  Edited By Dracade102

She is Gorgeous... and she's the type of person anyone could hang out with, so there's some extra points their. :P

Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Twelve

No Caption Provided

<---- She's so Gorgeous, she looked at a gay guy like this! and turned him straight.. 

True story.. XD
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

I totally disagree. I see a good lookin' girl that's all I see. I aint even a little interested in anything real unless she's got more goin' on.  Right, that little serious momment's out of the way. Back to the sillyness. "
That's what I was saying. You look at a girl and the only thing that you can even be interested in is her looks. And if you don't find her attractive then you won't give her your time. Same with girls with guys.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Calvin
@CaptainCockblock said:
" I see what you're saying and have no objections on that. But it's just that if that's the only quality the men on this site, or the whole damn planet for that matter, can think to realize, then... damn, I was goin' somewhere with this, but I lost my train of thought. Crap. "
It's ok, I think I got your idea. But for what it worth Babs was nice to me in situations she didn't has to be. That's more that I can say about most girls. Hell about most people in general! 

@GreenLantern555 said:
" but looks are the keystone "
I have this opinion for a long time, I find extremely hard to find people who agree with me on this, but here is goes: when you observe somebody you see more than the looks. You see the way people move, they way they stand or sit down, the way the look at the surroundings, the body language in whatever they are doing. Without the concious self realize, you'll get some insight to the person personality. Not consciously, but intuitively in you subconscious you'll star to know the person. That's why you don't have to follow in-love with the most beutiful woman you met. You might felt more attractive to the girl number 1 even though objectively thinking you think girl number 2 should be more appealing. - Is this making any sense? I don't know if I'm explaining it right... - Anyway think about the famous celebrities, the most 100 sexy women or whatever, some more in the top might not be as beautiful has some in the bottom of the list. Why the top one are more popular and get more votes? Because people find in the they behave to be more attractive. - Thus personality being the keystone and not the looks!

BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By BaldursFate
@Twelve said:
"  

No Caption Provided
<---- She's so Gorgeous, she looked at a gay guy like this! and turned him straight..           True story.. :D "
She just made me believe in God.
BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BaldursFate
@GreenLantern555: I think you misinterpreted him Freud.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

I totally disagree. I see a good lookin' girl that's all I see. I aint even a little interested in anything real unless she's got more goin' on.  Right, that little serious momment's out of the way. Back to the sillyness. "
That's what I was saying. You look at a girl and the only thing that you can even be interested in is her looks. And if you don't find her attractive then you won't give her your time. Same with girls with guys. "
But that's actually not what I'm sayin'.
When I see an attractive woman I know she's attractive but I'm not attracted to her. A physically unattractive woman with smarts and a sense of humour would have more chance of getting noticed by me.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Twelve

@BaldursFate said:

" @Twelve said:

"  

No Caption Provided
<---- She's so Gorgeous, she looked at a gay guy like this! and turned him straight..           True story.. :D "
She just made me believe in God. "

I don't believe in god but thanks to babs I now know their are Angels! XD
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Twelve said:
"  

No Caption Provided
<---- She's so Gorgeous, she looked at a gay guy like this! and turned him straight..           True story.. XD "
Hmm....
little slimmer than I'd usually notice but a very attractive woman all the same.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Calvin said:
" I see what you're saying and have no objections on that. But it's just that if that's the only quality the men on this site, or the whole damn planet for that matter, can think to realize, then... damn, I was goin' somewhere with this, but I lost my train of thought. Crap. "
It's ok, I think I got your idea. But for what it worth Babs was nice to me in situations she didn't has to be. That's more that I can say about most girls. Hell about most people in general! 

@GreenLantern555 said:
" but looks are the keystone "
I have this opinion for a long time, I find extremely hard to find people who agree with me on this, but here is goes: when you observe somebody you see more than the looks. You see the way people move, they way they stand or sit down, the way the look at the surroundings, the body language in whatever they are doing. Without the concious self realize, you'll get some insight to the person personality. Not consciously, but intuitively in you subconscious you'll star to know the person. That's why you don't have to follow in-love with the most beutiful woman you met. You might felt more attractive to the girl number 1 even though objectively thinking you think girl number 2 should be more appealing. - Is this making any sense? I don't know if I'm explaining it right... - Anyway think about the famous celebrities, the most 100 sexy women or whatever, some more in the top might not be as beautiful has some in the bottom of the list. Why the top one are more popular and get more votes? Because people find in the they behave to be more attractive. - Thus personality being the keystone and not the looks!  

I agree on most points of this. I am a HUGE people watcher and I observe things that most people don't. If they do something unattractive, no matter how physically attractive they are, it will turn me off to them. But the way they look on the outside was the first reason you even began to watch them. You see a girl who is attractive, may not be stunning, but who fits your standard of beauty and that is what initiates that first conversation with him/her. But I agree that how they move and act are personality traits that can make or break a deal.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Calvin
@Twelve: People don't start posting pictures, let's lower down the creepy level
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

That's what I was saying. You look at a girl and the only thing that you can even be interested in is her looks. And if you don't find her attractive then you won't give her your time. Same with girls with guys. "
But that's actually not what I'm sayin'. When I see an attractive woman I know she's attractive but I'm not attracted to her. A physically unattractive woman with smarts and a sense of humour would have more chance of getting noticed by me. "
I don't believe that at all. Lets say that you are in a club or bar or whatever and you see a girl that you don't know whatsoever. Your not going to go "Wow, i like her cause see is smart. I'm going to go and talk with her." That's not how is happens. You first notice the girl because to you there is something about her that you find gorgeous or attractive.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Just don't get drunk on the new wheels. Just polished the chrome on my baby. "
you planning on riding me home afterwards or something? :P

@tensor said:
" @Gylan Thomas:  lol the name says it all cherry bomb "

:P what is that supposed to mean, eh?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#133  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Babs is obviously attractive.I don't think a thread was necessary though.It's kind of nerdy.

BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BaldursFate
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

But that's actually not what I'm sayin'. When I see an attractive woman I know she's attractive but I'm not attracted to her. A physically unattractive woman with smarts and a sense of humour would have more chance of getting noticed by me. "
I don't believe that at all. Lets say that you are in a club or bar or whatever and you see a girl that you don't know whatsoever. Your not going to go "Wow, i like her cause see is smart. I'm going to go and talk with her." That's not how is happens. You first notice the girl because to you there is something about her that you find gorgeous or attractive. "
Just cause you would stroke out a few knuckle children, doesn't mean you "like" her.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By GreenLantern555
@BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

I don't believe that at all. Lets say that you are in a club or bar or whatever and you see a girl that you don't know whatsoever. Your not going to go "Wow, i like her cause see is smart. I'm going to go and talk with her." That's not how is happens. You first notice the girl because to you there is something about her that you find gorgeous or attractive. "
Just cause you would stroke out a few knuckle children, doesn't mean you "like" her. "
I am just talking about getting into a relationship or even just wanting to "bang" this person, looks is what starts everything. It's not the most important part, maybe I have been misunderstood, but it is the first stepping stone.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

Not in my case bud. Maybe I'm the exception that proofs the rule. 
The club thing doesn't apply to me either. I've very rarely gone looking for a woman in a club. Worst place to find someone. The few occations I have it's been more about my bllod/ alcohol level than how attractive they are.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

@tensor said:
:P what is that supposed to mean, eh? "
I think he's callin' you a ho Chery!
Let's get all northern England on him :P
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Twelve
@Calvin said:
" @Twelve: People don't start posting pictures, let's lower down the creepy level "
The fact that this thread has got 126 post in 2 hour is creepy.. 
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

Not in my case bud. Maybe I'm the exception that proofs the rule.  The club thing doesn't apply to me either. I've very rarely gone looking for a woman in a club. Worst place to find someone. The few occations I have it's been more about my bllod/ alcohol level than how attractive they are. "
So you're saying that the person you spend the rest of your life with (if that's what you want, it's not for everyone) doesn't have to be attractive? And I mean physical standards are subjective because everyone has their own definition of "beauty", but the question still applies.
BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BaldursFate
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

Just cause you would stroke out a few knuckle children, doesn't mean you "like" her. "
I am just talking about getting into a relationship or even just wanting to "bang" this person, looks is what starts everything. It's not the most important part, maybe I have been misunderstood, but it is the first stepping stone. "
Let me just guess, you've had incredible luck finding the girl of your dreams.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

@tensor said:
I think he's callin' you a ho Chery! Let's get all northern England on him :P "
Oh hell no!   Hold mah sh*t ..... this is gonna get nasty.
RiddlingGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By RiddlingGambit

yep, Babs is beautiful.

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

Not in my case bud. Maybe I'm the exception that proofs the rule.  The club thing doesn't apply to me either. I've very rarely gone looking for a woman in a club. Worst place to find someone. The few occations I have it's been more about my bllod/ alcohol level than how attractive they are. "
So you're saying that the person you spend the rest of your life with (if that's what you want, it's not for everyone) doesn't have to be attractive? And I mean physical standards are subjective because everyone has their own definition of "beauty", but the question still applies. "
Pretty much yeah.
Bonus if she is and if she's physically repulsive the sex might be awkward but just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean I'm attracted tothem.
Never worked that way for me. 
If any thing, in my own experience, I've found the conventional hotties turn me off. More often than not i've found them to be shallow and arrogant. Some deep thinkin' behind that opinion and obviously it doesn't apply across the board but that's what I've found.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By GreenLantern555
@BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

I am just talking about getting into a relationship or even just wanting to "bang" this person, looks is what starts everything. It's not the most important part, maybe I have been misunderstood, but it is the first stepping stone. "
Let me just guess, you've had incredible luck finding the girl of your dreams. "
Haven't found her yet. ;-)
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#145  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Gylan Thomas: Not sayin' that you're lyin' or nothin', but I just find that extremely hard to believe. It's like when you pick up a comic for the first time. You notice the cover art first, because it's the first thing you see, and from there you make the decision to see if it's worth getting to know. The cover art/looks is just what starts it. That's what I'm sure GreenLantern's trying to point out. Now, I will admit that looks aren't the only way to start something, but it's definitely one of the easiest things for we as humans to do. That's why people say don't judge a book by it's cover. If people didn't judge based on looks (which everyone does) then it wouldn't be an issue.
BaldursFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By BaldursFate
@GreenLantern555: Just keep looking in all the wrong place.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@GreenLantern555:@Gylan Thomas: 

I agree with both of you kinda.  If a guy is totally ugly, then I will not give him the time of day.
It's harsh and shallow, but it's true. I think a physical attraction is necessary in a relationship, but personality outweighs it. So if a guy is reasonably good-lucking and has a nice personality, then I'd give him a shot. But I tend to not go for the guys who are obviously hot, since a lot them turn into douchebags ... or are really vain.
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @BaldursFate said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

Let me just guess, you've had incredible luck finding the girl of your dreams. "
Several of them :D
I'm actually still friends with most of my X-girlfriends. Kinda guy I am. 
Was at my X-fiances wedding a couple of years ago. We're great friends.
Gotta stop seein' women as some other species here for us to bone.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Calvin
@GreenLantern555:  I got a Body Language Book you might like, I will give you the name tomorrow. - It's late at my place and I should get some sleep because I want to go to the beach tomorrow!  

@Vance Astro: Nerdy in comicvine? Really? 

@Twelve:  Touché!

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

@tensor said:
I think he's callin' you a ho Chery! Let's get all northern England on him :P "
Oh hell no!   Hold mah sh*t ..... this is gonna get nasty. "
LOL in capitals :D

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Cherry Bomb. Beauty and sense of humour. University stoodent too so let's assume she's got smarts to. 
(You hear me SuperCoonce? )