This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

Because she is...

#2 Posted by Aronmorales (9645 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

#3 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a relative term, but yes she is.

#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

 

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Very =]

#6 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

yah
#7 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this like one of those drunk phone calls? When you remember it the next day and kinda regret it?
Not sure if this will impress the lady so much as creep her out a bit.
 
But yeah. She's a good lookin' woman.

#8 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yeah she is!

#9 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"

That's just mean to the cat .
#10 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly, yeah.

#11 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the sun hot?

#12 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Is a frogs @ss water tight?

#13 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Very =] "
#14 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

indeed, she is a very attractive woman.

#15 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.


In no particular order :D
#16 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a strange thread that disturbs me very much so.

#17 Posted by inferiorego (27805 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people
 
InferiorEgo
Tom Pinchuk
GMan
Red L.A.M.P.
 
hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive....
Staff
#18 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" this is a strange thread that disturbs me very much so. "
Yeah. Look  at 'em all. They're like drunk dudes in a club faling all over some hot unattainable chick :P
#19 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas: Kiss @ss.
#20 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" Heck yeah she is! "
#21 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" this is a strange thread that disturbs me very much so. "
Yeah. Look  at 'em all. They're like drunk dudes in a club faling all over some hot unattainable chick :P "
those are the joys of being drunk in a club. nothing wrong with that.
#22 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
Sorry dude. Thought this was one of those threads that's just for the guys.
I like DoorDoor123.
#23 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaldursFate said:
" @Gylan Thomas: Kiss @ss. "
Me? I'm just spreadin' the love :D
 
@Fire-brand said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" this is a strange thread that disturbs me very much so. "
Yeah. Look  at 'em all. They're like drunk dudes in a club faling all over some hot unattainable chick :P "
those are the joys of being drunk in a club. nothing wrong with that. "

Never been there dude.
Never experienced the "unattainable" part :P
#24 Posted by inferiorego (27805 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
Sorry dude. Thought this was one of those threads that's just for the guys. I like DoorDoor123. "
I'm one of the kings of off-topic.... even if I'm a staff member. My goal is to confuse everyone with randomness
Staff
#25 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
Sorry dude. Thought this was one of those threads that's just for the guys. I like DoorDoor123. "
I'm one of the kings of off-topic.... even if I'm a staff member. My goal is to confuse everyone with randomness "
We should team up bud.
I specialise in hijacking threads and team up with Cherry Bomb from time to time.
#26 Edited by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas: yeah right, god himself has experienced that moment of despair when you see a girl who is TOTALLY ot of your league
 
@inferiorego: you succeed. i commend you sir *tips hat*
#27 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce?
#28 Posted by inferiorego (27805 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce? "
There are no words in any human language to describe how good looking they are.
Staff
#29 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. She is.

#30 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce? "
You can add to the list :D
 
@Fire-brand said:
" @Gylan Thomas: yeah right, god himself has experienced that moment of despair when you see a girl who is TOTALLY ot of your league
 
@inferiorego: you succeed. i commend you sir *tips hat* "

No really. Never been there. Maybe I'm just aiming low. I'm never disappointed though :D
#31 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @EisforExtinction said:
" @inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce? "
There are no words in any human language to describe how good looking they are. "
Just reading there names there makes my heart beat a little faster :)
#32 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:

" @inferiorego said:

" @EisforExtinction said:

" @inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce? "
There are no words in any human language to describe how good looking they are. "
Just reading there names there makes my heart beat a little faster :) "
  La plus extrême des lookingness bonne? Translation: The most extreme of good lookingness 
#33 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

She seem's like a nice person .
#34 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:

" @inferiorego said:

" @EisforExtinction said:

" @inferiorego said:

" @Gylan Thomas said:

" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
What, no Captain Cascader or SuperCoonce? "
There are no words in any human language to describe how good looking they are. "
Just reading there names there makes my heart beat a little faster :) "
  La plus extrême des lookingness bonne? Translation: The most extreme of good lookingness  "
Wow!!
You know what actually, I'm all about the ladies but that SuperCoonce dude is hot. Like movie star hot.
I'd take him on the Gylan Thomas dinner and a movie date. Maybe we'd deven get naked somewhere kinds private.
#35 Posted by danhimself (22693 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
you forgot danhimself
#36 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @Gylan Thomas said:
" Other hotties on the site include.... 

Timrothsays


Cherry Bomb


BlackStormTorrent


Kelseyizbwnage


Xerox_Kitty


.Mistress Redhead.

In no particular order :D "
you forgot these people  InferiorEgo Tom Pinchuk GMan Red L.A.M.P.  hmmm... all of the staff members are incredibly attractive.... "
you forgot danhimself "
Hmm....
Danhimself is fit, but my gosh, don't he know it? He's like his own biggest fan :P
#37 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
" She seem's like a nice person . "
"Nice"?!?
NICE?!?!?
A cup of tea and a biscuit are nice. Bab's is hot like when you take a bite of pizza and the cheese is too hot and makes that blister on the roof of your mouth.
She's hot like the filling of a McDonalds apple pie.
#38 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm not that sort of guy . 
I also happen to like Tea and Biscuit's.
#39 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry: Straight?
#40 Edited by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Who doesn't!?

#41 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

@BaldursFate:  Yes but i'm into Chivalry .

#42 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" Who doesn't!? "
Maybe thats a better question, and then we can find that motherlover and kill him.
#43 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry: You know what they say, nice guys finish prematurely.
#44 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry: there is nothing wrong with saying a woman is gorgeous. i'm into chivalry too, by i still acknowledge beauty.
#45 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fire-brand: Then in those terms she is gorgeous .
 
    
@BaldursFate:
 I'm Respectful not nice .
   
#46 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
"

@BaldursFate:  Yes but i'm into Chivalry .

"
You can do both.
When you're just into chivalry it's called "repression" :D
#47 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:

" Who doesn't!? "

Me. Babs isn't unattractive, but gorgeous is an overstatement.    
#48 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:
"
@Fire-brand: Then in those terms she is gorgeous .
 
    
@BaldursFate:
 I'm Respectful not nice .    "
You're not nice?
#49 Posted by BaldursFate (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverSentry said:      
@BaldursFate: I'm Respectful not nice .    "
How's that work. You hold the door open for her, but then you tell her she has a fat @ss.
#50 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
@BaldursFate said:
" @SilverSentry said:      
@BaldursFate: I'm Respectful not nice .    "
How's that work. You hold the door open for her, but then you tell her she has a fat @ss. "

Actually sort of ya .