#1 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, why not

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Sure, why not

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24853 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: That would be awesome if it were true but too bad we would never be able to see any of those universes.

#5 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

Iffy on that. Only way it could work is by multiple dimensions, but I'm no theoretical physicist so my opinions are crap.

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with theories such as this one is that they will never be anything more than theories. There isn't really a feasible way to prove or disprove the idea, so its really just a matter of whether or not you want to believe it or don't.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (20340 posts) - - Show Bio

I can believe that.

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

The problem with theories such as this one is that they will never be anything more than theories. There isn't really a feasible way to prove or disprove the idea, so its really just a matter of whether or not you want to believe it or don't.

Yeah pretty much spot on

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Its possible, we don't even know a fraction of what there is to learn about the cosmos currently so there's no way of knowing for sure either way.

#10 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

No. I believe we are special. Would be cool to see alternative versions of us though.

But really something like that is about as believable as Jim Jones being the messiah