#1 Posted by The Bunker Buster (22 posts) - - Show Bio

what character page has the most gallerys? i know its a stupid, you don't have to point it out.

#2 Posted by G-Man (34334 posts) - - Show Bio

Without checking I'd say maybe Spider-Man. I'm sure there could be someone else with more.

Staff Online
#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: 21

Storm: 34

:D

#4 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Spider-Man: 21Storm: 34:D"

That seem excessive.

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it would be superman or batman...adding pics on those pages is a b!tch cause u need to check every gallery to see if the picture is already there

#6 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Just checked a bit in the Storm gallery, and why does people make a fanart gallery when they don't know what it is?

Just an example: the first pic in her fanart gallery is by Mizuki Sakakibara and was published in an official publication. Not fanart. There's a ton of images in there just like that, and not just on Storms page either.

Stop being stupid.

#7 Posted by Ángel de Muerte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Spider-Man: 21Storm: 34:D"

That seem excessive."

its because of all the alternate universes

#8 Posted by Ángel de Muerte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"i thought it would be superman or batman...adding pics on those pages is a b!tch cause u need to check every gallery to see if the picture is already there"

Superman: 24

Batman: 25

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

besides that, fan art galleries are being deleted right...cause I've been deleting them

so hopefully no such issues will arise when 2.0 arrives

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4548 posts) - - Show Bio

Most galleries or most images? Most images would probly be Batman, Storm, Wolverine, Spider-Man, maybe Rogue. Not a fan of the load time of those galleries. Only reason Storm has so many is someone went through the trouble of making an individual gallery for each alternate universe version of her, which is probly appropriate until 2.0 comes around & you can tag images so all those can go in one gallery & be tagged individually.

On the FAN ART thing, some idiot (in the singular, pretty sure it was one guy since all the galleries are/were titled the same) probably went through deviant art or some fanart repository like that and just added everything he found in one gallery irregardless of whether it was fanart or not. Particularly irritating when the dweeb added a dupe image of high quality cover or painting art of characters already in main galleries and then someone removed the one in the main gallery.