do you watch sons of anarchy?

• 57 results
MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah I watch it. It's gotten really good since Jax became President. This season in particular kept getting better with every episode, even though real world stuff got in the way of the Toric thing playing out properly.

This season also made me like Nero, who I totally hated last year.

Man I hope Tara dies. Even when she wasn't a deceitful b*tch she was still totally unlikable.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I watch it. It's gotten really good since Jax became President. This season in particular kept getting better with every episode, even though real world stuff got in the way of the Toric thing playing out properly.

This season also made me like Nero, who I totally hated last year.

Man I hope Tara dies. Even when she wasn't a deceitful b*tch she was still totally unlikable.

i dont think tara will die but with what happened 2 nights ago regarding a charachter i dont know what to expect anymore honestly since it seems like anyone is fair game now.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TazzMission
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I watched up to the first couple of episodes in Season 5. Haven't had the interest to continue since I'm re-watching Chuck, but I'll get around to it sometime.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope that they don't kill off Tara because of Maggie Siff's pregnancy... I want her and Jax to make up with each other so it could go back to the old days! I hate that Clay is gone and I need something from the original seasons... The thing I am worried about is that Kurt Sutter said that Sons of Anarchy will not have a happy ending, so Jax or Tara are probably going to die...

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Yes, I watch it.

It's very entertaining.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyrus said:

I really hope that they don't kill off Tara because of Maggie Siff's pregnancy... I want her and Jax to make up with each other so it could go back to the old days! I hate that Clay is gone and I need something from the original seasons... The thing I am worried about is that Kurt Sutter said that Sons of Anarchy will not have a happy ending, so Jax or Tara are probably going to die...

no they wont because its to predictable. i think what will happen is tara will lie to the district attorney about the bullet and end up in prison . jax wont get killed off simply because after the speech he gave about leaving the gun trade simply made him a king dude and do you really think there going to have him follow in his dads footsteps? i just dont see it

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Nope. What's it about?