#1 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone? anyone?

loving this current season final one is next year :(

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#3 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames said:

Yes

tonights going to be insane man :) what sucks is theres only 2 episodes left afterwards with season 7 being the final and a prequel was announced about the first 9.

also did you hear maggie siffs song?

not only is she a milf but by god amazing singing voice

#4 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

@supernategames said:

Yes

tonights going to be insane man :) what sucks is theres only 2 episodes left afterwards with season 7 being the final and a prequel was announced about the first 9

The show is ending?!?! I didn't know that...

#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Tara and Jax fix things :(

SHES TOO HOT DONT LET HER GO

#6 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

@supernategames said:

Yes

tonights going to be insane man :) what sucks is theres only 2 episodes left afterwards with season 7 being the final and a prequel was announced about the first 9

The show is ending?!?! I didn't know that...

yea sutter only wanted 7 seasons wich imo is a great idea otherwise it could of gone from being great to medicore ya know?

the first 9 prequel im iffy on because i believe and not sure it involves john teller creating the sons or something

#7 Posted by The Stegman (23041 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I hear it's really good.

#8 Posted by Ostyo (6691 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but Katey Sagal makes anything worth watching. Bowchicka bow wow~

#10 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I hear it's really good.

shit just got real this season. if you have netflix watch all 5 seasons before this current one because otherwise youd get lost

@Ostyo shes bad ass on the show. shes also married to kurt sutter who created it and he himself plays a part in the show :)

#11 Posted by Ostyo (6691 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: Awesome, but I now don't like Kurt Sutter for some reason... :P

#12 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@tazzmission: Awesome, but I now don't like Kurt Sutter for some reason... :P

hes an awesome guy. he also did the shield as well . hed be my choice to direct a ghost rider picture because thats how good of a director he is. some of the shit he does is just wow

here he is in charachter on the show

the guy with glasses is sutter and segals real life husband and creator of the show

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio

Such weird timing. I just started watching a little while ago. Partway into season three right now.

Moderator Online
#14 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Such weird timing. I just started watching a little while ago. Partway into season three right now.

oooooooooooooh youll like it :)

#15 Posted by Dernman (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I really like the show. I haven't watched this season yet but I plan to when the season is over.

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

oooooooooooooh youll like it :)

Understatement. Mildly obsessed <___<

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently maggie siff who plays tara announced shes pregnant so its going to be interesting where her charachter go's. also lets use spoiler tags in case people just started the early seasons

#18 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

apparently maggie siff who plays tara announced shes pregnant so its going to be interesting where her charachter go's. also lets use spoiler tags in case people just started the early seasons

I'd knock her up.

Instantly.

#19 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager said:

@tazzmission said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I'd knock her up.

Instantly.

shit shed be my wonder woman cast honestly. not only does the show have great acting but the music as well is fantastic. first katey did some joints and now siff? whos next because they put american idol to shame. also david labrava who plays happy was a hell's angel in his time but man oh man im going to cry when this ends in 2014

#20 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: she's kinda tiny to be WW though.

who cares as long as the look and acting is there? plus she'd be wearing boots so they would add some inches

#22 Posted by Ostyo (6691 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17574 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy has kids?

(Sorry in advanced I know it was a terrible pun, could not resist)

#24 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

holy shit i did not expect that...............................

#25 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Yes I really like the show. I haven't watched this season yet but I plan to when the season is over.

ooooh dude after tonight you really need to catch up on this season. 2 episodes left and it returns december 3 due to thanksgiving...........

im still in awe and let me just say this.................... i hope you arent close to any charachter.........

#26 Posted by Dernman (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

ooooh dude after tonight you really need to catch up on this season. 2 episodes left and it returns december 3 due to thanksgiving...........

im still in awe and let me just say this.................... i hope you arent close to any charachter.........

oh boy. I am to several of them.

#27 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@tazzmission said:

@dernman said:

oh boy. I am to several of them.

im still in awe thats all i will say

#28 Edited by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: what?! You were on episode 5 just a few days ago o_O

#29 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#30 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: *takes Netflix away* for your own good.

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Distracts with an Alison Brie gif

Moderator Online
#32 Edited by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: really? Out of all alison brie gifs you pick that one? It's like you don't even know me :p

#33 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio

@aiden_cross: I was trying not to give the old frail man a heart attack :D

Moderator Online
#34 Edited by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: i have a cane to support me :p

#35 Posted by Mercy_ (92535 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#36 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best show nobodies watching, very underated show. Kurt Sutter does some very questionable things that others don't have the balls to do. He makes a lot of boneheaded moves as well. But that's what makes him so great, he's honest with the stories that he tells. He doesn't bs around, and he keeps me watching every week. This season had me shaking my head a lot, but I think things will end with a bang. Seasons 1-5 were epic masterpieces. And 6 is kindve filler until up to the episode that's aired tonight, leading to season 7 where it all ends for good. And I hope Jax finds his redemption and doesn't end up dead like his father. For a show about a biker gang, it's very thought prevoking. It's sort of like mad men, but with guns. It's fantastic and I'm glad see it has fans on here..bc this is the first time I've seen it mentioned on here besides from myself lol.

#37 Posted by longbowhunter (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

When this show first came on back when, I was living in a pretty awful housing project. I remember a scene where a dude walks into a bar, roughs up another guy and says something like, "You sold crank to my pregnant ex-wife". I immediately thought, "I could step outside and see this for free. Why am I watching it on cable"? I changed the channel and never looked back. That's all I've ever seen of the show.

#38 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

they did it they killed clay

#39 Posted by Dernman (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

ahhh Me and my inability to not look at spoilers. It's about damn time. Good character but I've really really wanted that to happen to him for awhile now.

#40 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

last night was AWESOME

#41 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@tazzmission said:

ahhh Me and my inability to not look at spoilers. It's about damn time. Good character but I've really really wanted that to happen to him for awhile now.

i expected that in the final season but wow not lastnight

#42 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

last night was AWESOME

yea it was i was like oh shit when jax said we do the same to gemma tara and nero after killing gaylin.

#43 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it the first few seasons, but then fell out of it because it felt like every episode the club was on the verge of collapse or being taken down to only have someone or thing come along to save them.

#44 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

Shows like Sons of Anarchy and Breaking bad look really good but there just not for me

#45 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

Shows like Sons of Anarchy and Breaking bad look really good but there just not for me

ive yet to watch any of breaking bad. im waiting when soa season 6 is done because season 7 isnt till septmeber. it also gives me a chance to watch house of cards as well

#46 Posted by Dernman (14729 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@tazzmission said:

i expected that in the final season but wow not lastnight

My mother just watched the episode and she is so upset. I tried to remind her of all the things he did in the past and it hasn't helped. :p

#47 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Man! Can't believe next season will be the final one :( I'm still recovering from breaking bad.

Speaking of recovering, this still gets to me...

#48 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_winchester said:

Ah Man! Can't believe next season will be the final one :( I'm still recovering from breaking bad.

i think the episode from 2 nights ago trumps that one simply because a lot of people are suggesting it reminded them of shakespear do to how it was handled by the charachters

#49 Posted by Mr_Winchester (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_winchester said:

i think the episode from 2 nights ago trumps that one simply because a lot of people are suggesting it reminded them of shakespear do to how it was handled by the charachters

Really!? I stopped reading the rest of your post to risk not spoiling it for myself lol, I'm a few episodes behind atm will defo catch up!

#50 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission said:

@mr_winchester said:

Really!? I stopped reading the rest of your post to risk not spoiling it for myself lol, I'm a few episodes behind atm will defo catch up!

yea theres some interesting revelations the last 3 episodes