Do you think Vick deserves a second chance?

• 64 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Sparda

I read a book......"The Last Gangster". It was about the Philly mafia take down in the 90s. The biggest man, the Don, ratted on his entire family and group, ratted on others, and ratted on rivals, and they reduced his sentence from 12 years--2 years. True story. That's the government for ya. I would've been like "Thanks for the info. You get 2 months off, b!tch"

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52  Edited By zero edge

It's all the media's fault.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Well, Valkaad! Hes there hasn't been a descision made by the judge and yet people thinks he did! Whatever happend to **INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY**?"
The reason some people think he did it is because of the federal indicment. "
Is that a reason past judgement before its time? Why is he being so focused on when hell millions of other people do it! Sh-- if you wan't to see some dog fights then stop by my place sometime!
Post Edited:2007-08-18 18:51:56"
OK millions of people are involve in dog fighting...really...millions. You are joking right, just exaggerating for effect right? Where do you get that millions of people are involved in dog fighting. As far as people passing judgement you seem to think didn't do it. Dont you? Aren't you passing judgement? What is your judgement based on? Why don't you think he did it? The people who think he did it are basing their judgement on the fact that there is enough evidence that he did do it to get a federal indictment."
You know what i'm talking about! Excessive judgement! Saying **HE DID IT AND MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES** such as getting beat up in prison, getting tortured, not giving him a second chance but yet we have no right to judge!, etc. . Is that simple enough?"
I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it? "
I'm not taking sides, but its supposed to be INNOCENT until proven guilty. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion, were would you find a jury of people who haven't heard ANYTHING about the case, thats a joke. Weather he did it or not is a mute point at this stage.
Post Edited:2007-08-18 19:21:36"
Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible. "
I hear that. If I may (Soundwave) speak for you I think whats at the heart of this issue is that (and this is a sweeping generalization) black people don't trust the government, the Justice system, or the System in general. Me personally I cant even bring myself to watch anything to do with the case cause all I think is he's getting the shaft cause he's black. I don't know why its just the way I feel."
Well think of it this way, how come are jails and prisons are filled with blacks? ...............I think people who aren't ignorant about this type thing knows why."
You still haven't answered my question. "
Shoot off th3 question again.
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Well, Valkaad! Hes there hasn't been a descision made by the judge and yet people thinks he did! Whatever happend to **INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY**?"
Is that a reason past judgement before its time? Why is he being so focused on when hell millions of other people do it! Sh-- if you wan't to see some dog fights then stop by my place sometime!
OK millions of people are involve in dog fighting...really...millions. You are joking right, just exaggerating for effect right? Where do you get that millions of people are involved in dog fighting. As far as people passing judgement you seem to think didn't do it. Dont you? Aren't you passing judgement? What is your judgement based on? Why don't you think he did it? The people who think he did it are basing their judgement on the fact that there is enough evidence that he did do it to get a federal indictment."
You know what i'm talking about! Excessive judgement! Saying **HE DID IT AND MUST PAY THE CONSEQUENCES** such as getting beat up in prison, getting tortured, not giving him a second chance but yet we have no right to judge!, etc. . Is that simple enough?"
I am confused by your statement? Excessive judgement? I am asking you why you think he didnt do it? "
I'm not taking sides, but its supposed to be INNOCENT until proven guilty. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion, were would you find a jury of people who haven't heard ANYTHING about the case, thats a joke. Weather he did it or not is a mute point at this stage.
Yeah, I agree, everyone now that is famous or everyone involved in a case that is brought into the public eyes has to prove they are innocent. I don't know what the answer would be stop it. Keeping the media from talking would be impossible. "
I hear that. If I may (Soundwave) speak for you I think whats at the heart of this issue is that (and this is a sweeping generalization) black people don't trust the government, the Justice system, or the System in general. Me personally I cant even bring myself to watch anything to do with the case cause all I think is he's getting the shaft cause he's black. I don't know why its just the way I feel."

It sucks that you feel that way. Maybe one day you'll feel like it's fair. I think the biggest inequity with respect to the law isn't race, but money. If your rich you can get away with a lot more, and if you get caught get off with a lot less punishment

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
It sucks that you feel that way. Maybe one day you'll feel like it's fair. I think the biggest inequity with respect to the law isn't race, but money. If your rich you can get away with a lot more, and if you get caught get off with a lot less punishment"

Tell that to Michael Vick who's blackass is gonna be jail for several years! I mean yeah some guys get off. But unlike normal people they'll always be rembered for those situations! Example: Kobe Bryant!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
It sucks that you feel that way. Maybe one day you'll feel like it's fair. I think the biggest inequity with respect to the law isn't race, but money. If your rich you can get away with a lot more, and if you get caught get off with a lot less punishment"
Tell that to Michael Vick who's blackass is gonna be jail for several years! I mean yeah some guys get off. But unlike normal people they'll always be rembered for those situations! Example: Kobe Bryant!"

OK did he do it? Did he commit a crime? You seem to think he didn't and I have asked you a couple of times why you don't think he did? Do you think he didn't do simply because he is black? And if he did do it why doesn't he deserve to be punised? Because he is a good athlete? Should he not go to jail because he is the Quarterback of the Falcons? You bring up Kobe Bryant! No one that I know of, and nothing I have heard in the past few years leads me to believe that people think Kobe Bryant had anything to do with that. No one brings that up anymore when they talk about Kobe. I am in the car alot with my job and I listen to ESPN radio every day for hours and NO ONE says anything about Kobe except with respect to him being a great basketball player or whether or not he will be traded. When is the last time you heard someone mention that alleged rape that said anything other than that that girl was trying to get money and set him up.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57  Edited By zero edge

you bring up good points val

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lantern Prime

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
Tell that to Michael Vick who's blackass is gonna be jail for several years! I mean yeah some guys get off. But unlike normal people they'll always be rembered for those situations! Example: Kobe Bryant!"
OK did he do it? Did he commit a crime? You seem to think he didn't and I have asked you a couple of times why you don't think he did? Do you think he didn't do simply because he is black? And if he did do it why doesn't he deserve to be punised? Because he is a good athlete? Should he not go to jail because he is the Quarterback of the Falcons? You bring up Kobe Bryant! No one that I know of, and nothing I have heard in the past few years leads me to believe that people think Kobe Bryant had anything to do with that. No one brings that up anymore when they talk about Kobe. I am in the car alot with my job and I listen to ESPN radio every day for hours and NO ONE says anything about Kobe except with respect to him being a great basketball player or whether or not he will be traded. When is the last time you heard someone mention that alleged rape that said anything other than that that girl was trying to get money and set him up. "

No IO don't think he did it, but not because hes black. Remeber his cousins were the one doing it and was living in the house?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
OK did he do it? Did he commit a crime? You seem to think he didn't and I have asked you a couple of times why you don't think he did? Do you think he didn't do simply because he is black? And if he did do it why doesn't he deserve to be punised? Because he is a good athlete? Should he not go to jail because he is the Quarterback of the Falcons? You bring up Kobe Bryant! No one that I know of, and nothing I have heard in the past few years leads me to believe that people think Kobe Bryant had anything to do with that. No one brings that up anymore when they talk about Kobe. I am in the car alot with my job and I listen to ESPN radio every day for hours and NO ONE says anything about Kobe except with respect to him being a great basketball player or whether or not he will be traded. When is the last time you heard someone mention that alleged rape that said anything other than that that girl was trying to get money and set him up. "
No IO don't think he did it, but not because hes black. Remeber his cousins were the one doing it and was living in the house?"

You don't think he did it because you think his cousins did it? That's you answer? So you think the government got a federal indicment based on his cousins testimony...oh wait they just plea bargained recently so it couldn't be based on that.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lantern Prime

Like Gambler said, if you were them you'd do samething. Not because hes guilty but because you'll get a lighter punishment!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Valkaad says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"Gambler says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Valkaad says:
"SoundWave07 says:
No IO don't think he did it, but not because hes black. Remeber his cousins were the one doing it and was living in the house?"

You don't think he did it because you think his cousins did it? That's you answer? So you think the government got a federal indicment based on his cousins testimony...oh wait they just plea bargained recently so it couldn't be based on that."

Why couldn't it? The ONLY thing linking Vick to any wrong doing is A: the fact the house was in his name, but he never lived there. and B: People who are looking at 7 years each for felony dog fighting. So how else did they get an indictment?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

"Like Gambler said, if you were them you'd do samething. Not because hes guilty but because you'll get a lighter punishment!"

Did you not understand what I said. They got the federal indicment BEFORE they "ratted" him out. That means they had enough evidence to show that he was involved BEFORE those guys plea bargained.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Okay this is outta control now. Friday after leaving the court house Micheal Vick was pulled over for having tinted windows, he was a passenger and ticketed for no seat belt. There just out to get his ass on whatever they can.