• 75 results
#1 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

he lives with kurt cobain in bermuda

#2 Posted by The Shadow Knight (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"he lives with kurt cobain in bermuda"

LOL!

#3 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

for those of you who know tupa do you believe he is alive watch this video and tell me what you think

#4 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"he lives with kurt cobain in bermuda"

lol

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

2Pac is dead

#6 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"You fools, he's obviously in Keywest Blaze"

ok listen to his albums how is he talkin about the superbowl and he is dead how the hell is taht possible

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"2Pac is dead"

Seconded.

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

You fools, he's obviously in Keywest Blaze

#9 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

he obviously faced his death he left clues in his songs and everything

#10 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No, everything you hear involving Tupac after his death has been worked over in studios and remixed and recut and supplemented a hundred times over. Tupac is very, very dead. You could just as easily use the same technique to try and say John Lennon was still alive. Only there weren't enough money-hungry opportunists with access to Lennon's material as Tupac's. I'll never understand why people want to believe Tupac is still alive so badly...

#11 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"No, everything you hear involving Tupac after his death has been worked over in studios and remixed and recut and supplemented a hundred times over. Tupac is very, very dead. You could just as easily use the same technique to try and say John Lennon was still alive. Only there weren't enough money-hungry opportunists with access to Lennon's material as Tupac's. I'll never understand why people want to believe Tupac is still alive so badly..."

listen the theories the hail amry song man listen to this lyric i heard rumor of me murdered in cold blood traumatized picture of me in my final stage you know momma cried but that was fiction some coward got the story twisted like i know longer existed or mysteriously missing after listening to those lyrics how can you possibly say he is dead

#12 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

he faked his death

#13 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

shakes his head

People still think Elvis is alive. Sad, so sad.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I can say he's dead, because he IS dead. Tupac was an educated man, but he was not smart enough to fake his own death, and even if he was, why would he? Leave the rap game at the height of your popularity and leave all the rights to your music and your money behind. Makes perfect sense. Much more sense than the explanation that he ACTUALLY DIED. Then secretly record music and release it after your death... yeah, you'd totally get away with that. The government wouldn't nail you to the wall for evading taxes and committing fraud on what would be an unprecedented level. He's dead. Get over it."

I wish everyone thought like this.

#15 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I can say he's dead, because he IS dead. Tupac was an educated man, but he was not smart enough to fake his own death, and even if he was, why would he? Leave the rap game at the height of your popularity and leave all the rights to your music and your money behind. Makes perfect sense. Much more sense than the explanation that he ACTUALLY DIED. Then secretly record music and release it after your death... yeah, you'd totally get away with that. The government wouldn't nail you to the wall for evading taxes and committing fraud on what would be an unprecedented level. He's dead. Get over it."

because he had people who wanted to kill him after his first shooting a unknown caller told him that they would finish the job.

#16 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

what would you say if i showed you a clipof tupac walking around way after his death

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I can say he's dead, because he IS dead. Tupac was an educated man, but he was not smart enough to fake his own death, and even if he was, why would he? Leave the rap game at the height of your popularity and leave all the rights to your music and your money behind. Makes perfect sense. Much more sense than the explanation that he ACTUALLY DIED. Then secretly record music and release it after your death... yeah, you'd totally get away with that. The government wouldn't nail you to the wall for evading taxes and committing fraud on what would be an unprecedented level. He's dead. Get over it.

#18 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

here check out this video its a clip of him in california with the outlaws

#19 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"I can say he's dead, because he IS dead. Tupac was an educated man, but he was not smart enough to fake his own death, and even if he was, why would he?"

I believe he was aware enough to want to fake his death, but I feel it has nothing to do with smarts. Although no one knows the position of another person I deduce he had ample reason to fake his death and live on in obscurity, but That is not what happened in my own opinion. He has passed on from this life and is dead.

#20 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Korg says:
"I can say he's dead, because he IS dead. Tupac was an educated man, but he was not smart enough to fake his own death, and even if he was, why would he?"
I believe he was aware enough to want to fake his death, but I feel it has nothing to do with smarts. Although no one knows the position of another person I deduce he had ample reason to fake his death and live on in obscurity, but That is not what happened in my own opinion. He has passed on from this life and is dead."

im telling you people wanted to kill him he is secretly paying dbts and everything he is alive

#21 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"what would you say if i showed you a clipof tupac walking around way after his death"

I've seen it all and heard all the crazy conspiracy theories.

#22 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

hes very smart he used to read alot and tell me why he changed his name to someone who fake their death

#23 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, people wanted to kill him... unfortunately they succeeded. Like I said, Tupac was smart, but he wasn't smart enough to live in such a way that he didn't get shot. On two separate occasions, no less. He was also not smart enough to mastermind a plot to continue his career from beyond the grave. What you're talking about would involve a conspiracy more complex and involved than anything I've ever heard concerning the death of JFK. But I think everyone realizes that you just really, really want Tupac to still be alive for whatever reason, even in the face of insurmountable evidence to the contrary. It's kind of sad, and kind of infuriating. Let the man rest in peace.

#24 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course he's alive! In the minds and hearts of all who believe!

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

pours out a little liquor in 2Pac's name

Rest in Peace Homie

#26 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

ok tell me why when the cameras saw them they started chasing them away why would they chase him away if he was a ordinary man?

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

Look at his arms man, they aint even tatted up. Garbage, straight Garbage"

Man, those tattoos were FAKE all along! They were rub-on, so he could wash them off to help hide his identity after he faked his death. Here's a youtube video that PROVES he's alive. Even though he's wicked smart and orchestrated his own fake death and he's still making music secretly, he's still dumb enough to let someone videotape him and then put it up on youtube. Yeah. So smart it hurts. Like bullet wounds.

#28 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they're racist and think all black people look alike.

#29 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"here check out this video its a clip of him in california with the outlaws"

Look at his arms man, they aint even tatted up. Garbage, straight Garbage

#30 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

The killers aren't found because the government hates rap, and is just generally racist. Chris Rock explains it better.

#31 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Voice Actor.

#32 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"ok tell me why tupac killers still arent found then because there are no killers because he isnt dead it just doesnt make sense."

They have been found....dead. You should really look deeper into this. Months after Tupac was killed, several bodys started turning up in the Los Angles area. All gang affiliated. The guy Tupac stomped in Vegas, was found dead after Tupac was killed. All the bodies had ties to this one guy that Tupac kicked the sh!t outta after the Tyson fight. The Killers weren't caught because the cops let Street Justice handle its business.

#33 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Gambler says:
Look at his arms man, they aint even tatted up. Garbage, straight Garbage"
Man, those tattoos were FAKE all along! They were rub-on, so he could wash them off to help hide his identity after he faked his death. Here's a youtube video that PROVES he's alive. Even though he's wicked smart and orchestrated his own fake death and he's still making music secretly, he's still dumb enough to let someone videotape him and then put it up on youtube. Yeah. So smart it hurts. Like bullet wounds."

ok tell me why tupac killers still arent found then because there are no killers because he isnt dead it just doesnt make sense.

#34 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Korg: That actually doesn't prove much. If Tupac was faking his own death, chances are she would either be playing along, or he wouldn't have told her to protect her.

#35 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Korg says:

"Yeah, according to your logic, most of the people killed in NYC and DC (or any other major city around the world) every year are still alive! What a relief for those families. Makes perfect sense, too. Man, have you thought about talking to Tupac's mom? 'Cause she still totally thinks he's dead and I bet that this news would brighten her day up sooo much."

funny you should mention that because tupac mom has been caught sending mail and money to tupac under his birth name

#36 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Street Justice. Is there any other kind?

#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"tell me how tupac is cursing out and dissing 50cent how the hell would he know about 50cent and that voice is definitely him it wasn't edited"

Ever heard of technology? Voices can be simulated with technology.

ok tell me why tupac killers still arent found then because there are no killers because he isnt dead it just doesnt make sense.

Check reality, man. A lot of murders go unsolved, especially drive-by shootings. The police doesn't catch everyone...

#38 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

and if tupac wasnt dead do you really think his mother wouldnt know about it come on tupac loved his mother and would telll her to keep quiet until he came out

#39 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, according to your logic, most of the people killed in NYC and DC (or any other major city around the world) every year are still alive! What a relief for those families. Makes perfect sense, too. Man, have you thought about talking to Tupac's mom? 'Cause she still totally thinks he's dead and I bet that this news would brighten her day up sooo much.

#40 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

tell me how tupac is cursing out and dissing 50cent how the hell would he know about 50cent and that voice is definitely him it wasn't edited

#41 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Lemme ask you: What's the use in faking your own death? The only use is if you actually do it all the way, and don't release phantom tracks and get sighted on Youtube and come back to America where you are worshipped as a God and would surely get recognized sooner or later.

Tupac would not be so smart as to orchestrate his death, only to ruin it by giving hints that he might be alive.

#42 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"symbiote5 says:
"funny you should mention that because tupac mom has been caught sending mail and money to tupac under his birth name"
Proof? Legit proof, that is?"

they have pics of the mail her sending them and evrything and the year is 9 years after his death

#43 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

tupac leaves clues in his songs so that their is little evidence of what really happened he faked his death and do you really think he would be in us or in california where he supposenly got shot no he would hide out come on man talking about the superbowl talkin about him getting shot its like he had planned all along

#44 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when all the symbiote5s of the world were swearing up and down that DMX was Tupac? Good times.

#45 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, until he came out... Wait! Aren't there people that want him dead? Tell her it's not safe for him yet!

#46 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"funny you should mention that because tupac mom has been caught sending mail and money to tupac under his birth name"

Proof? Legit proof, that is?

#47 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention that if the proof he was alive was as ample as you're claiming, his enemies would have found him and killed him anyway. Also, he talks about getting shot because HE GOT SHOT. I heard they also have the Super-bowl every year now.

#48 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio

2Pac is dead homie. Dont believe all these stupids stunts people try and pull to get you to believe he is alive.

In reality, 2Pac is as alive as Santa Claus is real

#49 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? I'm not doing this anymore. I'm not telling symbiote there's no Santa. Sure, kid. Tupac's alive.

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Tupac is dead.I seen his autopsy photos...he's dead.