Do you think that if you die, you will wake up at home from...

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

---A terrible nightmare? Do you believe in the Multiverse? Parallel realities and time? And that Heaven does exist but only as a highway that connects these realities together? Have you ever had a dream when you die and then shrug it off as though it where only a dream and not giving it a second thought that you actually did die and hoped into the current body your in as you waken? Do you believe that you are inner-connected to more of you subconsciously? Have you ever experienced dejavu and wondered if another you from a time-line minutes or days away is finally relapsing on you? Have you ever looked at a picture long enough that you don't recognize his or her face? Have you ever looked in the mirror long enough that for a split second you don't even recognize your own face? These are the things that tell us that we are connected to something bigger. The Metrix, The Nexus, The Holy Spirit... or What ever you want to call it.

And if any of you haven't ever experienced any of this... Then you must be an alien! :p
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

cheese

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@HolySerpent said:
" cheese "
Whoa thats deep man
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@HolySerpent said:
" cheese "

There. I took your picture. *hands you back the photo*

No Caption Provided

Nice smile. 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Project_Worm
@Cypher's Gambit: 
WHAT THE HELL THATS HIS ICON!!.. it didnt look so freaky when it was smaller
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HolySerpent
@Project_Worm:
lmfao what r u trying to say
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HolySerpent
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @HolySerpent said:
" cheese "

There. I took your picture. *hands you back the photo*

No Caption Provided

Nice smile. 

"
thanxs man. it can out beautiful
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Courage_

I love thinking about things like this. I sincerely believe in parallel realities and such. Black holes, anyone? Also, Einstein's equations concerning relativity actually state that time travel is possible. It's really hard to say anything concrete about the "Through the Looking Glass" thing though. Lol.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@HolySerpent: 
its just that it looked weird before but in large its EPIC!
cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By cyberninja

You die, and your whole world goes pitch-black. You don't know where you are, and you can't see, hear, or remember ANYTHING. Suddenly you see light at the end of the tunnel. Hands reach out to you and pull you out of that abyss, and you hear a voice say "It's a boy/girl". You find yourself among giants who are wearing masks and holding strange equipments. You are confused and scared so you shout at the top of your lungs "WTF IS GOING ON!!!!", but sadly the giants don't understand what you are saying, and to them you appear to be crying.     

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By cpt_linger

You die you die.

Your brain no longer has the capacity to decide anything. What you percieved as an afterlife does not exist. What you percieved as reincarnation, does not exist, what you percieved as The Holy Spirit, does not exist. All your perceptions are in your mind. No mind? No matter.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@cyberninja said:
" You die, and your whole world goes pitch-black. You don't know where you are, and you can't see, hear, or remember ANYTHING. Suddenly you see light at the end of the tunnel. Hands reach out to you and pull you out of that abyss, and you hear a voice say "It's a boy/girl". You find yourself among giants who are wearing masks and holding strange equipments. You are confused and scared so you shout at the top of your lungs "WTF IS GOING ON!!!!", but sadly the giants don't understand what you are saying, and to them you appear to be crying.      "
I like this concept... 
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@cpt_linger said:
" You die you die. Your brain no longer has the capacity to decide anything. What you percieved as an afterlife does not exist. What you percieved as reincarnation, does not exist, what you percieved as The Holy Spirit, does not exist. All your perceptions are in your mind. No mind? No matter. "
In other words, you don't believe in a soul.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By cpt_linger
@Cypher's Gambit said:

" @cpt_linger said:

" You die you die. Your brain no longer has the capacity to decide anything. What you percieved as an afterlife does not exist. What you percieved as reincarnation, does not exist, what you percieved as The Holy Spirit, does not exist. All your perceptions are in your mind. No mind? No matter. "

In other words, you don't believe in a soul. "
I beleive in a soul, but I don't believe the soul has the capacity to carry brain neurons. I believe the soul carries a frequency so much smaller than any atom or particle.
So when people wake up one day and say "wow, I think I just gained all my knowledge from my previous life" unlikely. Knowledge can only be obtained with memory, and I don't beleive the soul has memory, just frequency.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By weaponmaster

I have dreamt that I died 3 times.

I have dreamt that i was in Hell twice. At the end of the first "hell" dream 2 females on strange vehicles "rode" up to me as I was in a spherical "room" and made a statement to me.

I have also actually died once and was brought back. I remember the post-death experience vividly.