Do you think Officer Darren Wilson should indicted?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Do you think Officer Darren Wilson should indicted? (36 votes)

Yes 69%
No 64%

The announcement if he will is set to be released around 9pm EST 6pm PCT.

For those who don't know who Officer Darren Wilson is he was the officer who shot 18 year old Michael Brown in Ferguson Missouri.

• 
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By Cream_God

Wow

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#152  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@pooty said:
@wolverine08 said:

@pooty:

Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

It must feel good sitting on that chair of white, non minority moral superiority casting judgement, no?

Best seat in the house!

@abyssdarkfire said:

@pooty: ok whatever you say racist i clearly stated that Michael Brown committed a crime and therefore is a criminal i also stated that if he surrendered there is no reason for him to be shot and killed. I am merely stating the fact that it's not the same justice system for Blacks and white white and blacks use the same amount of drugs yets blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate than whites. Why don't you actually go learn some information instead if being a wannabe White Supremacist.

Racist have actually done pretty well in america. Point is he didn't surrender and he was shot. Blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate because many choose an inept public defender instead of paying a competent lawyer to handle their case. And i'd rather be a white supremacist then be one of the hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak. Good way to represent.

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dccomicsrule2011: Most of the stuff he's said throughout the thread is equally as obtuse and asinine as the underlined part, so best to ignore him.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

@dccomicsrule2011:

@pooty said:
@wolverine08 said:

@pooty:

Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

It must feel good sitting on that chair of white, non minority moral superiority casting judgement, no?

Best seat in the house!

@abyssdarkfire said:

@pooty: ok whatever you say racist i clearly stated that Michael Brown committed a crime and therefore is a criminal i also stated that if he surrendered there is no reason for him to be shot and killed. I am merely stating the fact that it's not the same justice system for Blacks and white white and blacks use the same amount of drugs yets blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate than whites. Why don't you actually go learn some information instead if being a wannabe White Supremacist.

Racist have actually done pretty well in america. Point is he didn't surrender and he was shot. Blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate because many choose an inept public defender instead of paying a competent lawyer to handle their case. And i'd rather be a white supremacist then be one of the hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak. Good way to represent.

No Caption Provided

I would respond and which would start a long draw out debate but it would be pointless nothing i say is going to get through to you and most likely you're trying to rustle my jimmies so i'll just save both of us time by not replying anymore.

No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: it would be pointless nothing i say is going to get through to you

You're right. It would be pointless. I'm basing my case off of forensic evidence and the laws of Ferguson, while you call people racist and play the race card. I'll NEVER change my mind when faced with your style of debate.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By nick_hero22

@pooty said:

@buttersdaman000: , I just looked up Missouris use of force laws, and I found that Officer Wilson may not have been completely in the wrong. Apparently, in Missouri, Officers can use deadly force in nearly any situation they deem necessary if the suspect is preventing his/her own arrest, even in ones where their life is not in immediate danger

Thank you for doing some research!! Maybe these other people will realize that a little knowledge dispels a lot of ignorance.

@nick_hero22: if he was charging the officer and was shot to death he would have either died face down with his body facing the direction of the SUV or on his back.

You have said this multiple times. Either provide some scientific proof that proves your statement or stop saying it.

The jury's opinion is irrelevant to the fact of the matter because for all we know the evidence could have been provided in a bias manner or evidence to the contrary was deliberately minimize

Umm it was presented by the PROSECUTION. You know, the people who WANT to prosecute the officer. I'm sure they made it seem like a day at the beach.

so until all the details about this case are released then it is pointless to appeal to the jury.

Then wait for the details and stop saying " the officer was wrong because Brown didn't fall in a certain position".

@abyssdarkfire: If the roles were reversed and Michael Brown was a White Kid and Darren Wilson was a Black cop without a doubt in my mind he would have been indicted for murder

There goes that infamous race card being played.

@wolverine08 said:

@nick_hero22:

Do you know Michael Brown personally? I'm sure if I was able to see all the skeletons in your closet then you wouldn't look like a saint, and neither would I or anyone else for that matter. This kind of racist laced rhetoric is what is wrong with this country. Just because a black person does something wrong doesn't make them a thug or a low-life criminal. You almost never ever hear white criminals being discussed in such a dehumanizing manner when they commit atrocious crimes like massive shot-outs or distributing illegal substances, nor is white culture denigrated because a white person happens to be a criminal. This rhetoric is always directed at black and hispanics when instances like this have national coverage, and it use to make large sweeping generalization about black and hispanic culture which is flat-out disgusting and racist. THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP! If you don't know Michael Brown or his family from personal experience then you aren't entitled to make an accurate judge of his character.

F%cking thank you. Somebody had to say this.

. Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

The main point is that the position of Michael Brown's body makes his testimony suspect. Again, evidence in a courtroom could be deliberately misconstrue for whatever purposes. These trials are settled by who is the best rhetorician, and not objective scientific rigor. So, you are upset that I'm pointing out the blatant racism that has been quite prevalent with Michael Brown's character, and you even expose your own ignorance and racism by marginalizing the opinions of minorities because you think that........."They are trying to beat the system" by expressing their everyday experiences in the real world.

No Caption Provided

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: i apologize i misread what you were and thought you were implying something in your last comment however when i reread it now i realize it was different from what i had originally thought this was probably due to me getting angry at @pooty knew i should have ignored him. @dccomicsrule2011: i apologize again :( my bad.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@wolverine08 said:

@pooty:

Best seat in the house!

@abyssdarkfire said:

You are aware that white people commit arson and vandalism at almost a rate of 2 to 3 times higher than blacks, so your better off being an Afro-centrist then one of those hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak. Good way to represent.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:
@wolverine08 said:

@pooty:

Best seat in the house!

@abyssdarkfire said:

You are aware that white people commit arson and vandalism at almost a rate of 2 to 3 times higher than blacks, so your better off being an Afro-centrist then one of those hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak. Good way to represent.

Do those stats apply to the situation in Ferguson at this time? No. I bet it's more like blacks are committing arson 200 to 300 times higher then the whites IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD. and you wonder why things never change

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@pooty said:
@wolverine08 said:

@pooty:

Best seat in the house!

@abyssdarkfire said:

Do those stats apply to the situation in Ferguson at this time? No. I bet it's more like blacks are committing arson 200 to 300 times higher then the whites IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD. and you wonder why things never change

Maybe, you should actually look at some FBI statistics instead of mouthing off blatant racist caricatures.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Look under Arson and Vandalism

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Every decision the police make in this country makes the news and is the spark of controversy. Meanwhile, the overpaid, over glorified military does, for the most part, whatever it wants and no questions are asked.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By pooty

@nick_hero22: That info nothing to do with what's going on in Ferguson . Your desperate attempt to take attention away from the situation at hand has failed. but since you like posting info. here is the only info that really matters in this situation:

Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

As people of color you just have to hold yourself to a higher standard to avoid things like this. That's the lesson that should come out of this to all young people of color in America: get smarter.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

As people of color you just have to hold yourself to a higher standard to avoid things like this. That's the lesson that should come out of this to all young people of color in America: get smarter.

Do you mean colored people have to hold themselves to a higher standard compared to white people?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

In some aspects if life, absolutely. Dealing with the law is one of them. Clive Bundy had a militia aiming guns at federal officers after he outright broke the law and Clive Bundy never spent a day in jail. Mike Brown is dead and Tray Davis was executed.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how people complain about whites killing blacks and rioting starts. Where are all these people when people of their own color kill their own people? Black people are killed by other black people more than any other color. That's a fact. No one riots then though do they. Ignorance at its finest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I don't think I and other people of color should have to behave differently in order to live safe fully and have a successful life. That's just mental slavery. We should be able to live in a society wherein we can be treated equally and not have to conform behavior just so we don't get our heads blown off by overtly aggressive law officials, and we should continue protesting until we get a society like that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Wolverine008

It's funny how people complain about whites killing blacks and rioting starts. Where are all these people when people of their own color kill their own people? Black people are killed by other black peopltamper than any other color. That's a fact. No one riots then though do they. Ignorance at its finest.

Rudy Giuliani, is that you?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Operative word being "should". My grandparents "should" not have had to march and be attacked for wanting equal rights but they did. Ow, because of those actions, myself and millions of other black people have a higher standard of life.

There are in numerous things society shouldn't have to do but we still have to do them. Parents shouldn't have to worry about their children being attacked at day care or by a babysitter but they do, schools shouldn't have to worry about armed lunatics but they do, Christians shouldn't be getting decapitated for their beliefs but they are...etc. Etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Protesting does nothing it's a waste of time.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena:

Somebody should tell that to Dr. King...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By pooty

"I had reached out my window with my right hand to grab onto his forearm 'cause I was gonna try and move him back and get out of the car to where I'm no longer trapped," Wilson said.

The officer was STILL IN HIS POLICE CAR when Brown came at him. Brown punched him in the face repeatedly. So hard that Wilson said:

I didn't know if I'd be able to withstand another hit like that," Wilson said.

Brown is an 18yr old who is over 6ft weighing nearly 300 lbs. Wilson then states:

I just felt the immense power that he had. And then the way I've described it is it was like a 5-year-old holding onto Hulk Hogan. That's just how big this man was

This all started because Brown was walking in the street with his friends. Wilson, while still in his police car, told them to get on the side walk. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WALK ON THE SIDE WALK!!! Instead of listening to the reasonable instructions, Brown attacked the man.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@sog7dc: I don't think I and other people of color should have to behave differently in order to live safe fully and have a successful life. That's just mental slavery. We should be able to live in a society wherein we can be treated equally and not have to conform behavior just so we don't get our heads blown off by overtly aggressive law officials, and we should continue protesting until we get a society like that.

B-But Wolverine08, you have to remember, it's scary being a police officer!

They have to fear for their lives every day!!

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as mixed person I never understood the race wars.

And in all honestly white people have ruined society for the most part. They are the standard of "beauty". Started the whole racist stain on America that will never leave. Created a system that gives them advantages throughout life compared to other minority's. Black people have only really hurt themselves, but it's not like white people make it any better.

That's just reality.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: Agree to disagree then I suppose. To me, just having people of color change their behavior so as to try get better treatment is just mental slavery, and a prescription that doesn't adequately treat the problem at hand, but just masks the symptoms while the problem continues to linger.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83:

Which is a crap argument at best. They know what they sign up for. No one is, and forgive the phrase here, holding them at gunpoint and making them become officers. For Goodness sake I know marines that exercised more tact in Iran than American police do in Baltimore.

(I know you aren't actually making that ludicrous argument but I just wanted to say my peace)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@hyiena:

Somebody should tell that to Dr. King...

The way these people are protesting is nothing like how Dr. King did. Not only are they violent unlike Dr. King's time. They are not diligent. This current generation is to lazy and complacent to put in the time needed to make a change. These protest will be over in a few days just like they were with Travon Martin. Just like with Rodney King etc

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Is it mental slavery to cross T's and dot I's, though? Personal responsibility is a thing. I don't see it as mental slavery I see it as covering my own ass. Understanding to be respectful to police and understanding to fight them in court and not the street...I just don't see that as a bad thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: 50 or 60 years ago it made people more aware of your issue. Now it just makes people oppose you because they wish you would shut up and stop holding up traffic.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Sure is a good thing I never likened them to Dr. King.

He said protesting does nothing. I brought up Dr. King because he is proof positive that protesting can accomplish huge goals. Operative word there being, "protesting". Not looting or rioting.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena:

50 or 60 years ago it was done with tact, patience and peace. That ain't what's happening in Ferguson.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Your ignorance is quite abundant. As a firefighter I have seen an worked with many police officers. Now where I live there are police officers of all races and colors. We don't have these issues here. But I will say this, people always judge all law enforcement the same as the few who screw up. Are there bad cops? Sure. But I've found that there are far more cops who do the right thing. Most people couldn't do their job. They have to deal with a lot of bad people and do things others can't do. It's tragic what happened to this man but let's not act like he was a saint either. People rioting and looting should be ashamed of themselves, because they really don't care and are only using his death as an excuse to cause trouble. Right now where I live protesters are lying in the middle of the highway and the highway had to be shut down because of these morons. I'm all about freedom of speech and the right to protest but whoever does shit like that is a complete moron.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll weigh in here because this is interesting thread.

Let me start off by saying I'm a young black male like Michael Brown was. Now "Do you think Officer Darren Wilson should indicted?". I think something should happen to this man. He killed this young man and whether this young man committed a crime or not that still did not constitute this officer to unload a clip on this boy. When you're a officer you should be trying to be as non-lethal as possible unless of course your life is being threatened and in that case your hand is pretty much forced and you have no choice. But shooting this boy as many times as he did is just down right unacceptable and was uncalled for. There is a huge difference when someone is shooting to kill and shooting to restrain/detain the person, and he was shooting to kill there. When he first shot him and the boy was saying he was done and basically surrendered there was like no reason for the officer to further continue shooting him besides saying I'm shooting to kill, because when someone is clearly down and you're still unloading bullets in the person that's shooting to kill a person.

As far as this officer being a racist and a black hater and all that stuff- I have no idea and I don't really want to comment to deep on this because I will get a over whelming amount of back lash from other users so lets stay away from this question.

As a black person do you feel like your prejudiced against? Annnh sometimes but the extent of it is not so high that it really affects my personal life really it is just some annoying things here and there.

-I mean like when I go in a store I tend to get watched more than other people? Yup.

-Does that affect my person life? Pssh no because I I'm not stealing or doing anything so I don't give a crap.

-Do Cops look at me more than other people? Yes but again I don't care.

-Does that affect my person life? Again it means nothing I committed no crime.

-Do people swear I will steal something when given the chance just because I'm black? Haha pretty much..

-Affect me personally? Could careless what or how somebody else feels.

"Well maybe you're one of those black people who looks like a thug and all that yada yada yada".

Look even if I was, don't judge a book by it's cover. Let people wear there clothes or whatever they have however the way they want and who ever objects shut the hell, get a life, and find something more important to live for every bodies different. Unless you're there parent you pretty much have 0 say in how someone should look, walk, talk ,act or think.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@pooty: Sure is a good thing I never likened them to Dr. King.

He said protesting does nothing. I brought up Dr. King because he is proof positive that protesting can accomplish huge goals. Operative word there being, "protesting". Not looting or rioting.

Yes you're right. But the people in Ferguson are using the word "protesting". I believe hyena is saying this kind of protesting does not work

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

Or America could get smarter, why do us black people have to change for a corrupt system instead of the system trying to change itself for the better. That's equivalent to saying that a rape victim should have made smarter choices instead of the perpetrator of the crime making smarter choices like not raping people.

@pooty said:

@nick_hero22: That info nothing to do with what's going on in Ferguson . Your desperate attempt to take attention away from the situation at hand has failed. but since you like posting info. here is the only info that really matters in this situation:

Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Not Indicted in Shooting of Michael Brown

No, my statistics were in response to the silly ass comment about some so called hoodlums vandalizing their neighborhoods and how you would better off being a White Supremacist; but in that moment of ignorance you didn't realize that white people commit arson and vandalism at a rate of almost 3 times higher than blacks, even if black people did damage their neighborhoods for today and through the rest of this week they would never be able to bridge the gap with vandalism and arson that is committed by whites.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm reminded of the film "42". When the opposing coach was yelling obscenities at a young Jackie Robinson, Jackie, fit to burst from built up anger, is poised to attack. Later on in the film the own threatens to fire him in saying, "If you attack him, the story won't be 'Player provoked..', the story will be 'Niggers can't control themselves...I want you to have the strength to not fight him."

Now, the story in Ferguson isn't about Bob McCullough's handling of the Grand Jury, the actual peaceful protesters and the corrupt justice system in place. It's about looting and riots and arson.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: No I just mean any protesting it's outdated.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Wolverine008

@sog7dc: Like I said, agree to disagree. Your idea just rings of mental slavery to me. I shouldn't have to concede to and appease a corrupt system, I should be allowed to given fair treatment, not having to change behavior so as to not f%cked by the aforementioned system. That's what people should be protesting for,

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting things to change is the definition of insanity.

The behavior displayed in Ferguson needs to change. Behavior like that doesn't make "America get smarter" it only reinforces stereotypes and validates bigotry.

The second the video of Mike robbing that store came out his death lost all the meaning it could have had for civil rights in justice. Because. Mike became a "thug" that robbed a store and displayed aggressive behavior in the process. Now their story about him attacking Wilson becomes plausible.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

I understand that rates of illiteracy are higher in some people then other people but please try to comprehend. This is exactly what I said:

And i'd rather be a white supremacist then be one of the hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak.

You misquoted me by saying this " you would better off being a White Supremacist"

You misread and misquoted me. which led you to posting stats that have nothing to do with what i said.and i would still rather be a white supremacist then a hoodlum destroying my own neighborhood.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

I don't think we're communicating effectively here. I think you think I mean something that I don't actually mean.

I think we should be respectful and lawfully compliant with officers.

I think we should be law abiding at all times.

I think we should exercise our rights as citizens in an orderly fashion to facilitate change.

Explain to me what it is you think I mean so I can better explain myself.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@wolverine08:

I don't think we're communicating effectively here. I think you think I mean something that I don't actually mean.

I think we should exercise our rights as citizens in an orderly fashion to facilitate change.

IMO It sounded like you were saying that since black people know that the police are against them, then they should act "better" around cops just to be on the safe side.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: White America man.. either you please them to accept you or you get put in the same box as the rest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@wolverine08:

What I thought what you were trying articulating was that civil protesting and being vocal about bias/inadequacies in the systems treatment of minority was injurious to the cause of improving the system, and instead, the key lied in people of color simply trying to behave better.