Do you think Officer Darren Wilson should indicted?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Do you think Officer Darren Wilson should indicted? (36 votes)

Yes 69%
No 64%

The announcement if he will is set to be released around 9pm EST 6pm PCT.

For those who don't know who Officer Darren Wilson is he was the officer who shot 18 year old Michael Brown in Ferguson Missouri.

• 
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By darkbeam

These comments make me wanna leave comic vine forever.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a dude attacks a policeman, and policeman shots him, is this what happened?

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea why the decision was announced at night, especialy since the decision was confirmed by early afternoon.

They knew announcing at night compared to announcing during the day would better gaurantee a riot. It was on purpose.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By w0nd
this is the first picture i have seen of the store owner that brown robbed. He got looted again,and I assume this will happen again.  I wouldn't be surprised if they community blames him for what happened.
this is the first picture i have seen of the store owner that brown robbed. He got looted again,and I assume this will happen again. I wouldn't be surprised if they community blames him for what happened.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

So a dude attacks a policeman, and policeman shots him, is this what happened?

Dude also robbed a store owner to my understanding. But dude was unarmed so now it's murder.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By tensor

Yes.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know why I do this to myself but my answer is no

look at the size of this dude...if he came charging at me and I had a gun I would definitely shoot...dude is like the size of the Hulk

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albusan: possibly but Brown was reported as being 6'4" and 289 lbs in the autopsy

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, is he wearing slippers with socks?

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By albusan

@danhimself: That dude didn't work out, he looks like Rick Ross light.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Noone301994
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Depending on where he was shot and the angle at which he was shot, that could alter the way he fell. The jury saw all the forensic and blood splatter evidence and decided that Brown was indeed charging when he was shot

barlistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@nick_hero22: Depending on where he was shot and the angle at which he was shot, that could alter the way he fell. The jury saw all the forensic and blood splatter evidence and decided that Brown was indeed charging when he was shot

Indeed. All evidence points to this guy being a low-life criminal, yet people here are trying to make him a saint. #Stupidity.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#116  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Ehh.

It is what it is.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Hmmmm. I think some of y'all talk with half ass info. I'd go in more depth, but I rather not get stressed out. The witnesses who share the same story of mike putting his hands in the air, the store owner saying a robbery was not committed, and the officer still isn't indicted. There are photos of Darren Wilson with the bruises he received from Mike (none are found)

Hmmmm lets not forget the medical examiner claiming he couldn't take pictures of Mike's body because his camera died. Lets pretend some news station have explicitly mentioned how Missouri's court system rigged the system so hard to avoid the indictment lol Like can y'all stop being so ugly and claiming this boy deserved to die. NO ONE deserves to die in that way...execution style like forreal bruh. That was straight up over kill

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RetconCrisis

@barlistic: Exactly, people are acting like he's some sort of martyr or something. People who deny the forensic evidence are just purposefully ignorant or stupid.

But I don't want to get into this topic anymore.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barlistic: True. there is a certain pack of people who thinks that anytime something bad happens it's someone elses fault

HeckTate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#120  Edited By HeckTate

I don't know why we aren't equipping police officers with cameras while they're in the field so we can actually see what happened instead of having to go on conflicting eye witness testimonies. Every city that has tried this has found a significant decrease in complaints of police misconduct and increase in citizen approval of the police. This is so simple and it would be so effective in preventing these kinds of "one person's word against another's" cases. Regardless of whether or not you think the grand jury made the right decision, we can keep this kind of thing from happening as often as it does with just a little police accountability.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Indeed. All evidence points to this guy being a low-life criminal, yet people here are trying to make him a saint. #Stupidity.

Even if this man was a criminal you do not shot someone who is not resiting arrest he had his hands up. If the roles were reversed and Michael Brown was a White Kid and Darren Wilson was a Black cop without a doubt in my mind he would have been indicted for murder.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

That is flat out false, if he was charging the officer and was shot to death he would have either died face down with his body facing the direction of the SUV or on his back. His body was found in neither of those position, so what can you infer from this about what happened? The jury's opinion is irrelevant to the fact of the matter because for all we know the evidence could have been provided in a bias manner or evidence to the contrary was deliberately minimize, so until all the details about this case are released then it is pointless to appeal to the jury. And, it's not like the jury of case have never been wrong either.

@pooty said:

Do you know Michael Brown personally? I'm sure if I was able to see all the skeletons in your closet then you wouldn't look like a saint, and neither would I or anyone else for that matter. This kind of racist laced rhetoric is what is wrong with this country. Just because a black person does something wrong doesn't make them a thug or a low-life criminal. You almost never ever hear white criminals being discussed in such a dehumanizing manner when they commit atrocious crimes like massive shot-outs or distributing illegal substances, nor is white culture denigrated because a white person happens to be a criminal. This rhetoric is always directed at black and hispanics when instances like this have national coverage, and it use to make large sweeping generalization about black and hispanic culture which is flat-out disgusting and racist. THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP! If you don't know Michael Brown or his family from personal experience then you aren't entitled to make an accurate judge of his character.

barlistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

That is flat out false, if he was charging the officer and was shot to death he would have either died face down with his body facing the direction of the SUV or on his back. His body was found in neither of those position, so what can you infer from this about what happened? The jury's opinion is irrelevant to the fact of the matter because for all we know the evidence could have been provided in a bias manner or evidence to the contrary was deliberately minimize, so until all the details about this case are released then it is pointless to appeal to the jury. And, it's not like the jury of case have never been wrong either.

@barlistic said:

@pooty said:

Do you know Michael Brown personally? I'm sure if I was able to see all the skeletons in your closet then you wouldn't look like a saint, and neither would I or anyone else for that matter. This kind of racist laced rhetoric is what is wrong with this country. Just because a black person does something wrong doesn't make them a thug or a low-life criminal. You almost never ever hear white criminals being discussed in such a dehumanizing manner when they commit atrocious crimes like massive shot-outs or distributing illegal substances, nor is white culture denigrated because a white person happens to be a criminal. This rhetoric is always directed at black and hispanics when instances like this have national coverage, and it use to make large sweeping generalization about black and hispanic culture which is flat-out disgusting and racist. THIS SHIT NEEDS TO STOP! If you don't know Michael Brown or his family from personal experience then you aren't entitled to make an accurate judge of his character.

The pictures are right up there, handling the shop owner like a nut-job. Get real. As for your statement about his corpse position, I would say you're talking out of your anus. Anyone that's not an expert (a real expert) should not address that as factual evidence.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta love race wars

barlistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barlistic said:

@pooty said:

Even if this man was a criminal you do not shot someone who is not resiting arrest he had his hands up. If the roles were reversed and Michael Brown was a White Kid and Darren Wilson was a Black cop without a doubt in my mind he would have been indicted for murder.

There's no concrete evidence of what he was doing, but again it's already been pointed out the blood splatter pattern supports the claim that he was charging. And no, I don't think that would definitely happen, possibly depending on the state, but not everywhere.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@pooty said:

@barlistic said:

@pooty said:

The pictures are right up there, handling the shop owner like a nut-job. Get real. As for your statement about his corpse position, I would say you're talking out of your anus. Anyone that's not an expert (a real expert) should not address that as factual evidence.

1) Robbing a store for cigarettes doesn't warrant someone's death! The taking of a life is only permissible in order to protect one's own life or the life of someone else.

2) The position of the corpse is pertain to the testimony of Darren Wilson because we could make a prediction about certain information in crime scene if Wilson's account is true such as the position of the body which doesn't match his testimony.

3) The only person talking out of their ass is you with your very disgusting and racist rhetoric here.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By buttersdaman000

True. there is a certain pack of people who thinks that anytime something bad happens it's someone elses fault

Lol smh

No Caption Provided

Anyways, I just looked up Missouris use of force laws, and I found that Officer Wilson may not have been completely in the wrong. Apparently, in Missouri, Officers can use deadly force in nearly any situation they deem necessary if the suspect is preventing his/her own arrest, even in ones where their life is not in immediate danger (weird right). The rules are backwards, lax, and largely criticized but, hey, thems the breaks. I still think Wilson should be in jail though. Cops shouldn't be allowed to have that much privilege in a decision to take someones life.

barlistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barlistic said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@pooty said:

@barlistic said:

@pooty said:

1) Robbing a store for cigarettes doesn't warrant someone's death! The taking of a life is only permissible in order to protect one's own life or the life of someone else.

2) The position of the corpse is pertain to the testimony of Darren Wilson because we could make a prediction about certain information in crime scene if Wilson's account is true such as the position of the body which doesn't match his testimony.

3) The only person talking out of their ass is you with your very disgusting and racist rhetoric here.

If it doesn't match his testimony then that's one thing, but that's not what you said before. And I haven't made any racist statements, I insulted him for being a nut-job, not for stealing, but for acting like one. I would say the same about anyone, you're just placing false labels on me.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

F%cking thank you. Somebody had to say this.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F#cked up, but not surprised.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By patrat18

@nick_hero22:

No Caption Provided

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

I was trying to hold my tongue, but it getting way too hard.

AfricanWilds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pat on the back.

Act like a thug, expect to suffer the real thug life-related consequences.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@nick_hero22:

This, but the internet will persist every time this happens...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/11/25/bill-purcell-vs-the-comic-book-internet-over-ferguson/

lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@barlistic said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@pooty said:

@barlistic said:

@pooty said:

If it doesn't match his testimony then that's one thing, but that's not what you said before. And I haven't made any racist statements, I insulted him for being a nut-job, not for stealing, but for acting like one. I would say the same about anyone, you're just placing false labels on me.

You claimed that all of the evidence supported Darren Wilson's side of the story, but if that key information (the position of the body) doesn't corroborate with his account then how could his side of the story be 100% accurate. You claimed that Michael Brown was a low-life criminal and thug that where your racist perception of the black community entered the picture. Again, language and rhetoric is used to describe white criminals so what makes it acceptable to describe black people in such a manner?

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

People are going to get themselves either injured or killed if they keep this type of rioting up. I can only imagine how that backward @ss town is going to react to something like THAT happening.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/11/25/bill-purcell-vs-the-comic-book-internet-over-ferguson/

lol

If I had a nickle for every time someone white claimed that they cannot be racist because they have a black "friend" or because they know someone black, I would richer than Bill Gates.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Having a black friend is compatible with being racist. You can have a friend, and at the same time thing that you are better than them in any regards because you are white or still hold that friend to a stereotypical portrait of what mainstream society has defined their cultural identity to be.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: , I just looked up Missouris use of force laws, and I found that Officer Wilson may not have been completely in the wrong. Apparently, in Missouri, Officers can use deadly force in nearly any situation they deem necessary if the suspect is preventing his/her own arrest, even in ones where their life is not in immediate danger

Thank you for doing some research!! Maybe these other people will realize that a little knowledge dispels a lot of ignorance.

@nick_hero22: if he was charging the officer and was shot to death he would have either died face down with his body facing the direction of the SUV or on his back.

You have said this multiple times. Either provide some scientific proof that proves your statement or stop saying it.

The jury's opinion is irrelevant to the fact of the matter because for all we know the evidence could have been provided in a bias manner or evidence to the contrary was deliberately minimize

Umm it was presented by the PROSECUTION. You know, the people who WANT to prosecute the officer. I'm sure they made it seem like a day at the beach.

so until all the details about this case are released then it is pointless to appeal to the jury.

Then wait for the details and stop saying " the officer was wrong because Brown didn't fall in a certain position".

@abyssdarkfire: If the roles were reversed and Michael Brown was a White Kid and Darren Wilson was a Black cop without a doubt in my mind he would have been indicted for murder

There goes that infamous race card being played.

@nick_hero22:

. Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

It must feel good sitting on that chair of white, non minority moral superiority casting judgement, no?

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deronn_solo: Foolish like that isn't worthy of rustling me :)

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By buttersdaman000

Michael Brown: Shoplifted, threatened shop owner, assaulted police officer

"Oh he's a thug, criminal! He got what he deserved!"

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold: Murdered 13 people on a whim

"They were two misunderstood boys. I wish we could have got them in time before they committed this horrible act. May they rest in peace. I blame video games and rap music btw"

Trayvon Martin: Assaulted man who was stalking him, shoplifted(?)

"He was a thug! He posed like a gangster and smoked weed! It was only a matter of time"

Elliot Rodger: Killed 6 people in a twisted murder spree

"He had mental issues and troubles socializing. We should have payed more attention"

Casey Anthony: Murdered her daughter

"She's hot"

Logic lol

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

@pooty: ok whatever you say racist i clearly stated that Michael Brown committed a crime and therefore is a criminal i also stated that if he surrendered there is no reason for him to be shot and killed. I am merely stating the fact that it's not the same justice system for Blacks and white white and blacks use the same amount of drugs yets blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate than whites. Why don't you actually go learn some information instead if being a wannabe White Supremacist.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

I still think he should be jailed.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just asking, but why do we even post race threads on Comicvine?

There are only like, what, 10 people who are mature enough to handle this.....

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By DaDivineKing
No Caption Provided

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvthecat said:

Shouldn't destroy nothing. Every thing they break has to be replaced and has to be payed for by other people. Including police station, at best if they did that cops get new gear.

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Every minority screams that same ignorant chant whenever they do something stupid and get what they deserve.

It must feel good sitting on that chair of white, non minority moral superiority casting judgement, no?

Best seat in the house!

@pooty: ok whatever you say racist i clearly stated that Michael Brown committed a crime and therefore is a criminal i also stated that if he surrendered there is no reason for him to be shot and killed. I am merely stating the fact that it's not the same justice system for Blacks and white white and blacks use the same amount of drugs yets blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate than whites. Why don't you actually go learn some information instead if being a wannabe White Supremacist.

Racist have actually done pretty well in america. Point is he didn't surrender and he was shot. Blacks are incarcerated at a much higher rate because many choose an inept public defender instead of paying a competent lawyer to handle their case. And i'd rather be a white supremacist then be one of the hoodlums destroying their own neighborhood as we speak. Good way to represent.