#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

How about I give up law and become a bounty-hunter? I could be the black Clint-Eastwood, I can see it working. How are bounty hunters in real life?

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (14898 posts) - - Show Bio

Go for it dude, be sure to keep us posted on your adventures.

#3 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

Its all fun and games until someone gets shot in the head. Just saying.

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

here read the answers and adapt them

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

Its all fun and games until someone gets shot in the head. Just saying.

But that's the fun part :D

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18715 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

How about I give up law and become a bounty-hunter? I could be the black Clint-Eastwood, I can see it working. How are bounty hunters in real life?

You could be like Clint Eastwood .....or you could be like this guy

Bounty hunting is a risky business.

#7 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that the job in real life is as fun as it would seem... but lets throw realism aside on this one and say it really is that awesome. Hell yes, go for it!

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: What peaked your interest?

#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

I watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly for the 1000th time, re-watched Star Wars as well. I've done Boxing to get bigger and into shape, I dunno. It seems cool, I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter a-lot.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (58315 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

You can join my assassination business.

#12 Posted by superstay (10491 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23:

If you look like Boba Fett yes lol d^_^b

#13 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

Dude i have been wanting to but don't know how. Imma MMA fighter with a 3-0 Victory. Go for it and then tell me how to do it.

#14 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

you could be jonah hex or boba fett

#15 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

All you need is an awesome car/space ship and your set to become a bounty hunter. Everyone else fails

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@Static Shock said:

I watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly for the 1000th time, re-watched Star Wars as well. I've done Boxing to get bigger and into shape, I dunno. It seems cool, I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter a-lot.

I'm sure your targets are terrified right now LOL.@Oni_Bane said:

@comicdude23 said:

Dude i have been wanting to but don't know how. Imma MMA fighter with a 3-0 Victory. Go for it and then tell me how to do it.

I wonder why MMA fighters and chess players dont join the armed forces as soldiers and generals respectively...prolly because the world does'nt work that way.

No offense but I hope you guys are joking.

#17 Posted by borges (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: They're definitely both trolling.

#18 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Static Shock said:

@comicdude23 said:

I wonder why MMA fighters and chess players dont join the armed forces as soldiers and generals respectively...prolly because the world does'nt work that way.

I don't join the army because i rather fight h2h, then with a gun. a pussy can become tough with a gun in his hand.

I always loved how people say 'no offense' and then say something offensive.

#19 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane: You may prefer hand to hand but the one's you chase down will probably be packing heat. Keep that in mind.

#20 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@Oni_Bane: You may prefer hand to hand but the one's you chase down will probably be packing heat. Keep that in mind.

Pack all they want, I never said i wouldn't use a gun, I just said i prefer h2h.

#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane: Also keep in mind that there aren't "Dead or Alive" bounties anymore. You end up killing them you don't get anything except a possible court date or jail. That's why most bounty hunters use non-lethal weaponry, something the bounty doesn't give a s##t about.

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane: Last time I checked you're taught h2h in special forces too and not just MMA.Infact you're taught things like Krav Maga and not just a bunch of fancy head locks and arm bars.

#23 Posted by Oni_Bane (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@Oni_Bane: Also keep in mind that there aren't "Dead or Alive" bounties anymore. You end up killing them you don't get anything except a possible court date or jail. That's why most bounty hunters use non-lethal weaponry, something the bounty doesn't give a s##t about.

bulletproof vest, stun knuckles, stun gun, pepper spray. Plenty of carnage caused with these weapons too.@entropyu _aegis said:

@Oni_Bane: Last time I checked you're taught h2h in special forces too and not just MMA.Infact you're taught things like Krav Maga and not just a bunch of fancy head locks and arm bars.

What are you talking about?

#24 Posted by Jezer (3174 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Static Shock said:

@comicdude23 said:

I hope they're joking too, but regardless, your comment doesn't make sense. I wouldn't say that hunting down a criminal as a bounty hunter is analogous to fighting in a war zone.

Sure, army training would probably come in handy, but it probably isn't necessary. You're not trying to kill the "outlaw", you're trying to take them in. Hand-to-hand is alot less lethal than using a gun and therefore probably more handy. And, there are nonlethal weapons(like a taser) that can be bought. Plus, I'm pretty sure MMA teachers occasionally give tutorials to armed forces.

#25 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

Go for it. 

#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18715 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

@Static Shock said:

Which Star Wars all of em or just a particular film?

#27 Posted by Fetts (4534 posts) - - Show Bio

Go ahead. Perhaps I can teach you :)