• 143 results
#51 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@pinchpaker29 said:

" @texasdeathmatch:   you got that right! but I'm seriously thinking of cutting down, its just too damn hard to do so, especially when your out drinking. I currently smoke a pack a day,  I'm not typically proud about it but Marlboro even sends me freebies and greeting during Christmas and on my birthday... "

Yeah, if I'm drinking, its game over. I probably smoked half a pack last night, and regretting it with my old man's voice this morning. But I'm pretty sure I'm invulnerable to Nicotine addiction, cause if I start smoking for a while, my body just rejects it and gets all nauseous before I can even develop an addiction. I like to think its my own little super power
#52 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: You're one of the lucky ones. :D Nicotene + Caffeine = MGH for me... haha
#53 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7497 posts) - - Show Bio

I grew up around it but it has never once appealed to me.

#55 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" no. I don't like the smell. or the addiction.  but I'm also not a persecutor of smokers. people like what they like. "
#56 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf 
this is a dumb blog
#57 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

#58 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

don't smoke...however, my father only smokes in the summer time then stops when summer stops...he has enough willpower to be a green lantern...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Never tried it or any other drugs, for that matter.

#60 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

i smoke but im trying to quit ive tried cold turkey but i always end up freakin out cause of nic fits so now im trying to ween myself off them im down to a pack every 3 or 4 days 

#61 Posted by AntiCitizen (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Non-smoker, dont feel like getting lung cancer. if someone else does that's their problem.

#62 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I quit years ago, cold turkey. Never understood why so many people have so much trouble with it.

#63 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
No.
#64 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg:  

It was that easy? How many packs per day would you smoke before you decided to quit?
#65 Posted by IrishX (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Korg: 
Really you can't see how people have trouble quitting? Maybe because there are actual addictive ingredients in the cigarettes and it seems most people have some sort of addictive personality to begin with. Then there is social pressure which should not be underestimated.   

I smoked Camel's for ten years. It's now been 1 year 8 months since I last had a cig (cold turkey). 

The "it's unhealthy" responses crack me up... especially if you drink alcohol. 

#66 Posted by .Ajax. (2467 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"No and i don't want to. =] "
#67 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

once in a while when drunk or if i'm with some friends at a hooka bar and things like that
#68 Posted by longbowhunter (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg:
I also quit smoking with no problem. I was a smoker for 12 years, got tired of it, made up my mind I didnt want to do it any more. This isnt the only addiction I quit using the one step system. I also kicked my 7 year speed habit and stopped drinking soda. I'm a boring person these days.
#69 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" @Korg:   It was that easy? How many packs per day would you smoke before you decided to quit? "
1-2 packs a day for 5 and a half years. 

@IrishX said:
"@Korg: Really you can't see how people have trouble quitting?"
Nope. It was relatively easy for me, and most of my friends smoke. I understand the factors people attribute to the difficulty of quitting, but it really just wasn't that hard for me.
#70 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've probably smoked when I was younger if I had any money just to help with anxiety...but I think I'm usually calm enough now that cigarettes have nothing to offer me.

#71 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

However, people that talk about hating smokers and such are idiots...it's a ridiculous reason to hate someone, if I hated people who smoked I'd never be able to go to a family gathering, hang out with some of my friends, or read any of inferiorego's humorous articles. Besides, most people have worse habits.

#72 Posted by gunjin (716 posts) - - Show Bio

used to love menthols (marlboro blacks - 1, newports - 2, kools -3). and okinawa offers some other fruit flavored ones like orange and strawberry.haha and i loved these guys, used to smoke their menthols for a while just because of their damned honesty.

quit for over a year now for my wife. 

but i dip. god bless grizzly wintergreen. 

great for staying awake on those long nights on duty/convoy.
#73 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would smoke a cancer stick?

#74 Posted by gunjin (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" Who would smoke a cancer stick? "
who would drink a cirrhosis beverage brother? a whole lot of people.
#75 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" No. "
#76 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I'm really straightedge, though. I don't even drink.

#77 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio
@gunjin said:
" used to love menthols (marlboro blacks - 1, newports - 2, kools -3). and okinawa offers some other fruit flavored ones like orange and strawberry.haha and i loved these guys, used to smoke their menthols for a while just because of their damned honesty.
quit for over a year now for my wife. 

but i dip. god bless grizzly wintergreen. 

great for staying awake on those long nights on duty/convoy. "
My brother LOVES winter green
#78 Posted by Sherlock (7088 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i have for the last three years though not too much strangly

#79 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Negatory. It's deleterious to one's health

#80 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

never did and never will.. it's utterly disgusting.. plus you are burning your money with the cost of your own health..

#81 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Not anymore.

#82 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" I adore the smell of cigarette smoke, but am not a regular smoker by any means. I probably smoke a pack or two a year. "
#83 Posted by Noctis (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I don't smoke. I find it one of the most unattractive things a person can do, plus I really hate the smell. Not to mention the health problems, addiction, etc. I don't have a problem if others choose to do so, as long as its far enough away that I don't have to smell it. "
What she said.
#84 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noctis said:
" @Nobody said:
" I don't smoke. I find it one of the most unattractive things a person can do, plus I really hate the smell. Not to mention the health problems, addiction, etc. I don't have a problem if others choose to do so, as long as its far enough away that I don't have to smell it. "
What she said. "
He is a guy.
#85 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I love to smoke, I love to smoke and I love to eat red meat, I LOVE TO EAT RAW F**KIN RED MEAT!

#86 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#87 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

No...

#88 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Quit cold turkey from a three pack-a-day habit close to three years ago...... and I really reeeeeeaaally want one lol.

#89 Posted by jloneblackheart (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not smoked since Feb 26th, 2010 after smoking at least a pack a day for 14 years. As said above, I still reeeeeeeeaaallly want one.

#90 Posted by Despero is the beginning (868 posts) - - Show Bio

On and off for more than 20 years... currently off.

#91 Posted by riley016 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I am smoking but i switch using electronic cigarette because i heard that it is not harmful.In fact i bought my electronic cigarette at http://www.xn--shktupakka-q5a2t.fi/ in Finland country where i heard that electronic cigarette there is taste nice and million of people are using it in that place.

#92 Posted by BumpyBoo (7215 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not smoked since Feb 26th, 2010 after smoking at least a pack a day for 14 years. As said above, I still reeeeeeeeaaallly want one.

Amazing. This still true? :)

#93 Posted by russellmania77 (13605 posts) - - Show Bio

just marijuana bro

#94 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

Don't smoke. Don't Drink. I'm pretty bland, all things considered.

Just never got into it; not sure why. Maybe cause of the cost, partly?

Also, I was never very popular in school (I could count the number of good friends I had from elementary school to college on one hand), so peer pressure never even came into play.

#95 Posted by JamesScott (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Not any more - gave up two months ago

#96 Edited by Bruxae (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to, but I quit. Cause its disgusting and unhealthy.

#97 Posted by jloneblackheart (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@jloneblackheart said:

Amazing. This still true? :)

Still true, although I still want one a lot of the time. I don't think that feeling will ever go away.

#98 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15916 posts) - - Show Bio

don't drink,smoke, or anything.

#99 Edited by JamesScott (42 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Edited by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I think it's disgusting. I won't even touch hookah.