Edited 1 year, 2 months ago

Poll: Do you nperfer Marvel games, DC games or Dragon Ball Z games (51 votes)

Marvel Games 22%
DC Games 69%
Drgon Ball Z games 10%

Which do you prefer? Personally I prefer DC games, mainly the the Arkham series (and the upcoming INjustice: Gods Among Us).

#1 Posted by KingOfAsh (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, spelling mistake in the title. Just ignore it.

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

really the only marvel game i really like is marvel vs capcom but thats half n half, i also liked that one ultimate game where they all came together and some of them where like evil or something, oh i gotta say although that spider-man web of time (i think it was called) frustrated the hell outta me i thought it was still good tho.

i havent liked a dragonball game sense a long long time ago, i just never thought they were that good.

i freakin loved Batman arkham game, i loved dcu vs mortal kombat (i always play as joker) but thats also half n half

the game of the year i am anticipating is gods among us

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, spelling mistake in the title. Just ignore it.

don't nperfer anything :p

#4 Posted by sagejonathan (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big fan of Marvel vs Capcom games but I gotta hand it to DC.

#5 Edited by 14NC3 (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

voted dragon ball z even though I've only ever watched one episode of DBZ. I would have picked DC because of the arkham series but I've recently played DBZ and loved it.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the game really. Each party has had their fair share of terrible games, but I love Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Spider-Man from Marvel, DCUO, Arkham Asylum/City and Injustice from DC and DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast from DBZ.

#7 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

DC easily. I have all types of games but when you think about Injustice, Arkham series, DCUO, and JL heroes. I have to give it to DC.

#8 Edited by Duncan (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

50-50 between Marvel and DC

#9 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (22850 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel first,then DC,Dragon Ball Z is last.

#10 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the game. I used to love the DBZ games but they've lacked seriously lately.

#11 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel games.

#12 Posted by Uncanny_Doom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has put out a few more quality games than DC, so I'd rank them ahead. DBZ games haven't been good since Budokai 3 in the last console generation.

#13 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

All of the above and then some.

#14 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to making games, DC is where it's at.

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ games almost unanimously suck and Marvel and DC seem to go back and forth, when one sucks the other usually puts out great games

#16 Posted by Vaeternus (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

DC by far!!

DBZ/anime games never interested me, although I did enjoy the first DBZ fighting game DBZ GT for PS1, imo that was the best DBZ fighting game.

Marvel games bore me, the only one worth anything to me was Ultimate Alliance.

Overall, DC owns Marvel with games, not even close. MK9 even sold more then MVC3 did, Batman alone is epic and I'm betting Injustice will sell more then MVC3 and that new Avengers fighting game that went straight to the marketplace.

When it comes to making games, DC is where it's at.

Yep

#17 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Both have their good games and bad games

#18 Posted by SonDeathEater (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Jump Ultimate Stars,(Potentially)J-Victory Stars for PS and PSvita.They have shounen characters

#19 Posted by JediXMan (29245 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Marvel has generally put out better games, but DC has the absolute best of them (Arkham series).

#20 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

UMvC3 is for sure one of my favourite games.

I mean, the Arkham games are great but the combat feels too repetitive and most of the gadgets are useless in combat unless you are farming.

#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say DC generally puts out better games honestly from DC online to Batman Lego to MK vs. DCU, Injustice, Batman(epic game)

#22 Posted by dboyrules2011 (11738 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel,then DC, Dragon ball Z is last.

#23 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17498 posts) - - Show Bio

DC simply because of the Arkham games.

#24 Edited by danhimself (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

the only DBZ games that were any good were the first couple Budokai games....me and my friends played the first one allllll the time...since then they've all sucked

DC wins this just because of the Arkham series

#25 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

While I love the Arkham series, I haven't really enjoyed any other games that DC has put out. Overall, they seem to have lackluster success with video games. Hated DCUO, for one.

My vote goes to Marvel - if only for the Raven-developed games. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends II are two of my favorite games on any platform. I've also enjoyed some of the various Spider-Man games that have come out, and the acclaim Marvel has for their other games (Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, X-Men Origins Wolverine) secures my vote.

Haven't played any DBZ games though, not being a fan of the anime/manga.

#26 Posted by Vaeternus (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

DC simply because of the Arkham games.

Agreed, now Injustice those two alone are the most epic comic book games I've ever played honestly

#27 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z Game are the Same games over and over again should have stopped after Budakai 3 for ps2

but too answer your question Dc

#28 Edited by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Name 3 good Marvel games: (Spider-Man 2 7.5, Web of Shadows 6.5-Gameinformer and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 9.25)

Name 3 good DC games: BAtman: Arkham Asylum 9.75-Gameinformer, Batman: Arkham City-10 Gameinformer, Injustice: gods Among Us-9 Gameinformer

Ultimate Alliance is a real old game. Marvel hasn't made a good game in a long time. DC is cranking out some fantastic games.

#29 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

DC comics.

#30 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

DC because of DC Universe Online. Although I don't play it anymore, it's a really good game.

#31 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Marvel,because withouth Marvel Ultimate Alliance,I wouldn't have known Deadpool.

#32 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words: Arkham City.

#33 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (5853 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy. DC. DZ and Marvel barely got anything going for them in the game industry. even though Marvel has some games, they don't come close to DC. Batman games, DC Universe Online, Injustice...

#34 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked DBZ because I was only thinking fighting games. Overall, DC by a lot.

@joshmightbe: Am I the only one who liked the Tenkaichi games? The 3D plane and figthing-flying mechanics were a nice representation of DBZ action without the monologues, repetetiveness,and staredowns. Infinite Worlds was legitimitely refreshing and fun after 3 similar DBZ:TB games and Raging Blast 1(which totally sucked to me).

#35 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna Say DBZ,/Marvel, only because ultimate Alliance

#36 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15872 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer elder scrolls :D

#37 Edited by KingOfAsh (3495 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Vaeternus (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, Elder Scrolls bores me :P I know it's a solid game. Just not my cup of tea. I need to play something with constant action :)

@awesam said:

DC because of DC Universe Online. Although I don't play it anymore, it's a really good game.

I forgot about that game, have you heard of the new Crisis game coming out? Looks cool.

#39 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Vaeternus (9331 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@vaeternus: Doesn't look that great.

I doubt it'll be as good as DCO or Injustice but I think it's too early to fully judge, the gameplay can very much improve by the time it comes out. But yeah, I still like DC over Marvel games...for me it's not even close. So I agree there totally.

#41 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

DC games.

#42 Posted by frogdog (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has the Marvel vs capcom series, so that wins by default.

#43 Posted by Xaa (310 posts) - - Show Bio

DC games by miles