Do you mind when another black person calls you the N word?

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Vance, I don't have anything personal against you and act how you want. But I know you wouldn't like me calling you "n!gga", or "bro". You're quite cool but we ain't bro's, I was surprised that you be black but say for example, Static Shock wouldn't mind. But it just seems weird me calling you "bro" so I'll stop.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Nigga please.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Eternal19

It kinda annoys me

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:

We see other black people call other black people ''n!gga'', like ''sup my n!gga''. Yet tension rises when a white person calls a black person it.

Personally, I don't mind if another black person calls me it. Like, I wouldn't mind if Static Shock called me by it. Yet if another user like Vance Astro called me it, I would mind it.

Do you?

I could care less if ya did or not y because i am not one. i really dont see any wrong in using the word y because it a word a sound wave nothing less

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By blackadamFTW

@comicdude23 said:

@Magethor said:

@Living_Monstrosity said:

You're way too obsessed with race, dude.

Agreed. The guy is living in 1940 or something, but instead of following Martin Luther King jr's philosophy of harmony, he's going with Malcolm X philosophy about white people.

What is wrong about Malcolm X?

He was radical as f!ck.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By buttersdaman000

Comicdude is the worst troll i've seen in a while lol

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YMCMB

Na nigga it's str8

LMAO! U stupid
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really have a problem with the word, I've used it and been called it. I don't like people using it excessively almost the same as people who curse unnecessarily.
The funny thing to me is seeing Latino people using it, I'm in the store and they come in calling each other n!gga that's crazy.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nefarious

NO.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@buttersdaman000 said:

Comicdude is the worst troll i've seen in a while lol

I agree.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
Vance, I don't have anything personal against you and act how you want. 
I'm starting to feel like you do. This post is saying one thing but other things you've said give me a different impression. 

@comicdude23 said:
But I know you wouldn't like me calling you "n!gga", or "bro". 
How would you know that? You don't know me.  

@comicdude23 said:
I was surprised that you be black but say for example, Static Shock wouldn't mind. But it just seems weird me calling you "bro" so I'll stop.
Right, and I asked you to explain why you didn't think I was black and your explanation was utterly ridiculous. Not to mention that the OP of this thread basically suggests that you would be uncomfortable with me calling you "nigga", and with no explanation at all. The only explanation I can think of is, you're saying i'm not black enough, which is not only disrespectful it's asinine considering we've never met in person. You have no clue what type of person I am in real life. 
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By TheDude123

@Magethor said:

@Living_Monstrosity said:

You're way too obsessed with race, dude.

Agreed. The guy is living in 1940 or something, but instead of following Martin Luther King jr's philosophy of harmony, he's going with Malcolm X philosophy about white people.

Ideologically speaking, I would say that the picture below is pretty accurate. It is quite ironic considering your post and avatar.

No Caption Provided

@Vance Astro said:

@comicdude23 said:
Vance, I don't have anything personal against you and act how you want.
I'm starting to feel like you do. This post is saying one thing but other things you've said give me a different impression.

@comicdude23 said:
But I know you wouldn't like me calling you "n!gga", or "bro".
How would you know that? You don't know me.

@comicdude23 said:
I was surprised that you be black but say for example, Static Shock wouldn't mind. But it just seems weird me calling you "bro" so I'll stop.
Right, and I asked you to explain why you didn't think I was black and your explanation was utterly ridiculous. Not to mention that the OP of this thread basically suggests that you would be uncomfortable with me calling you "nigga", and with no explanation at all. The only explanation I can think of is, you're saying i'm not black enough, which is not only disrespectful it's asinine considering we've never met in person. You have no clue what type of person I am in real life.

Isn't this real life? Or is it some sort of dream or simulation? Are you saying you portray someone different online than who you truly are?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TheSwordsman said:

Isn't this real life? Or is it some sort of dream or simulation?

It's a forum. The way I speak\behave on comicvine is different from the way I speak\behave off of it.
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TheDude123

@Vance Astro said:

@TheSwordsman said:

It's a forum. The way I speak\behave on comicvine is different from the way I speak\behave off of it.

(see edited version above) Why are you behaving differently when typing. Are you saying that your views and beliefs and demeanor online are fabrications or that you are pretending to act the way you do and think the way you do and respond the way you do?

Kamikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Kamikage

Sometimes I get besides myself, but I LOVE N!GGA'S!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#116  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@TheSwordsman said:

@Vance Astro said:

@TheSwordsman said:

(see edited version above) Why are you behaving differently when typing. Are you saying that your views and beliefs and demeanor online are fabrications or that you are pretending to act the way you do and think the way you do and respond the way you do?

Stop trying to bait him. And yes, that is in fact what you are trying to do.

In fact I'm locking this ridiculous thread. The Op is an obvious attempt to bait as well.