• 52 results
#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not referring to old people.

I'm referring to people who really have white hair or have dyed their hair white.

I was just wondering because somehow, I see a few in our office who dyed their hair white. I wasn't able to ask why. They're not straight guys. I haven't seen a straight man or a lady who dyed their hair white.

I did have one friend who originally dyed his hair purple but when he was trying to put an end to it, it became white and somebody even shouted: "Storm!" I smiled hearing it of course because I'm a Storm fan. : )

So if you've met one, please identify if the person just really has a.) a white hair, b.) just dyed it white or c.) wearing a white wig.

How do people react to them? Do people tease them? Do you know why their hair is white or why did they dye it white or wear white wig?

#2 Edited by PowerHerc (83464 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

#3 Edited by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

#4 Posted by JetiiMitra (8625 posts) - - Show Bio

My grandmother has naturally white hair. When she was younger a lot of other women were jealous because that was a trend.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (42187 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

#6 Edited by cattlebattle (12767 posts) - - Show Bio

Albinos have withe hair due to their lack of pigmentation.

#7 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, old people

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17328 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

carpet or drapes?

#10 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He is one of my dad's friends and when they were younger they called him Silver Fox because of it.

#11 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. He is one of my dad's friends and when they were younger they called him Silver Fox because of it.

Woah! Now this is a cool nickname. O_O I bet Silver Fox could take Grey Fox on!

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/204/f/d/grey_fox__metal_gear_solid__by_squishsquall-d41f349.jpg

#12 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: Could Silver Fox be Old Snake in disguise? 0.0 Or better yet, Old Fox! He might be in the La-li-lu-le-lo! 0.0

#14 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#15 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i don't know her personally but she's Stoem from the XMEN lol ;D

#17 Posted by danhimself (22540 posts) - - Show Bio

my grandma

#18 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5899 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a person in my high school who's hair has whitened alot since about 8th grade, majority of his hair is now white.

#19 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know one person who has naturally white hair, who is young. And, SHE IS GORGEOUS. How did I react? I fell face first on the floor, when I saw her. That is how I reacted. When I saw her, I was lost in my mind. When I saw her, I didn't realize I was staring. When I saw her, I became intoxicated by her physical beauty. When, I, saw, Her,... I became infatuated. I was so attracted to her.

However, her hair is arguably not white. It is like gingers, their hair is arguably not red but a light brown that looks red. Or, how people who have naturally black hair, arguably don't because it is not black but a dark brown that looks black. Her hair isn't white, white, but like a pearl color.

She is unbelievably beautiful in my eyes though.

(+)

#20 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish, I wanted to dye (or I guess bleach) it white, but the process would be long and kill my hair.

#21 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18046 posts) - - Show Bio

My aunt.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (17892 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a few people who have natural white hair. I know more people who dyed their hair white. No one reacts to them. We all people.

#23 Edited by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I will sound like a grump, but it amazes me that people are so lazy that they only read the title of a thread...

#24 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

@matteopg: Yes, it is sadly very common as well.

June'sVeryOwn

#25 Posted by RogueShadow (10676 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew one person who had jet black hair and Reed Richards' white at the corners at 16. He was a boss too.

#26 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

carpet or drapes?

I don't think that's the point but who am I to judge?

I know a kid in my class, he's straight and he dyed his hair white. We do tease him, but in a friendly way

#28 Posted by TheThe (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Anderson Cooper, but i dont know him.

#29 Posted by BumpyBoo (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to go to gigs with an albino girl, she had white hair :) I know someone with natural white streaks at the front too like Rogue, but they were whacked in the head with an axe O_O

#30 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22233 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a few platinum blondes that border on white hair.

#31 Posted by Rouflex (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than my grand ma and my parents (''Golden Age'') i dont know anybody with white hair.

#32 Posted by MatteoPG (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

I used to go to gigs with an albino girl, she had white hair :) I know someone with natural white streaks at the front too like Rogue, but they were whacked in the head with an axe O_O

I know it's wrong, but this kind of made me smile...

#33 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Were they whacked like how Tidus got whacked in the head by an exploding blitzball in the official novel?

#34 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I had a friend at school who naturally had white hair, we used to call him Sub Zero.

#35 Posted by BumpyBoo (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Ha! Fortunately not, they were being chased and managed to almost move out of the way so instead of a full axe hit, they got away with a glancing blow across the top of the head.Needed a bunch of stitches though O__O

@matteopg: Hehe, no worries, I guess it's not the kind of thing you hear every day :)

#36 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Woah! =O You were serious? Aw man, I'm sorry if true. I thought you meant the people were crazy.

#37 Edited by BumpyBoo (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Totally serious, will explain a little more in PM :)

#38 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Hehe! Our secret hideout. =D Not even JGL can get in! O_O

#39 Posted by EpicTayMan (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam and bumpy lol best of friends! :D

#40 Posted by BumpyBoo (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe, we really are, @samimista is one of my closest friends here :)

#41 Posted by scorpion2501 (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

My mother had natural white hair since she was 18.

#42 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

I only know one person who has naturally white hair, who is young. And, SHE IS GORGEOUS. How did I react? I fell face first on the floor, when I saw her. That is how I reacted. When I saw her, I was lost in my mind. When I saw her, I didn't realize I was staring. When I saw her, I became intoxicated by her physical beauty. When, I, saw, Her,... I became infatuated. I was so attracted to her.

However, her hair is arguably not white. It is like gingers, their hair is arguably not red but a light brown that looks red. Or, how people who have naturally black hair, arguably don't because it is not black but a dark brown that looks black. Her hair isn't white, white, but like a pearl color.

She is unbelievably beautiful in my eyes though.

(+)

wow! Really? does she have white skin? I feel like interested to see a picture of her if you won't mind. Pm me. : )

#43 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@epictayman said:

Hehe, we really are, @samimista is one of my closest friends here :)

=D Yesh! You're my bestie as well! Though, I may raid your fridge when you're not looking! 0.0

#44 Posted by BumpyBoo (9236 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: *looks away on purpose long enough for you to steal cake*

#45 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I don't have a picture of her and I can't get one. I just saw her yesterday and... her hair is totally different. I don't know if she dyed it because of the "new year, new me" mentality, but her hair isn't white or pearl anymore.

I'm starting to think she dyed her hair white all along. I have to ask her the next time I see her. If she did dye her hair, sure fooled me. It fit her so nicely. Again, it wasn't white white but like a pearl white. I was starting to believe she was a real life Storm with green eyes and everything.

(+)

#47 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

The singer in my band had dyed white hair at one point, and no one really was surprised... Shes very... How should I put this... "I don't give a fuc! about what others think about me, I think its cool, so I'm just going to do it. If you think thats cool, cool, lets hang out. If not get the fuc! out of here, because I don't want to hear you're sh!t."

Another girl I knew (the one who taught me how to play cymbals actually) also had white hair, and she was very... well... She didn't like how bug bites felt so she ripped them off, and laughed when blood ran down her arms/legs.

So in my experience, the girls who have white hair are scary, like there is no way anyone is going to tease them scary.

#48 Posted by ARMIV2 (8521 posts) - - Show Bio

Me. On my mustache. Stress.

#49 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22233 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this one count?

#50 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

I know a guy who was born without a hair on his body, and still doesn't today and he is 30