Do you have a kids menu, and who killed the dinosaur?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Doctor Who Review

Just watch the new Doctor Who, and I have good news for Tom Baker fans. This Doctor Who is more Doctor Whoey than ever. Don't get me wrong I love Matt Smith. I know he isn't every bodies Doctor, but he won me over in the 11th hour with Karen Gillen. Just like every new Doctor episode you can't help but judge the new Doctor to the last. It's hard to get a feel for the doctor at first, but by the end of the episode he won me over. I think they are really going for a Tom Baker and Sarah Jane vibe for this new run. The first episode is just insane. One of the most surreal and british things I've ever seen. My two complaint is it's a new Doctor episode, and the whole you're different, but the same with the companion story line you have to get out the way, and you don't get to see the Tardis. Mind you I'm watching a black and white copy with zero special effects in it. So the Tardis maybe added latter.......

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CNN could have 2 Dinosaurs on their news network so they went with Anderson Cooper and Larry King and killed the rest

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Good to hear.