• 82 results
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

If so tell your story of an encounter with a ghost.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

I'll share a story...

So I had to watch over my family friend's son and his cousins. I was in grade 12 and they were around grade 7-8 and one guy was my age. They were playing hide and seek one time and the family friend (grade 7 boy) was the seeker. He went to the boiler room and saw someone vaguely who he said was his female cousin so he asked, "Is that you _______?" to which he got the reply, "Yeah, you found me." He goes upstairs and sees that the same girl is there. Then he said something along the lines of "Weren't you downstairs?" and she just said no. He started crying because apparently no one went to the boiler room that day. I don't know if he was lying or not but he was crying and kind of scared. I had to watch over him for the whole day after that...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

i've personally seen 3 ghosts so yes i believe in them

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkseid Elite

don't really know if i do. hopefully i won't come in contact with one. though my house is pretty creepy and i hate staying home alone because i hear noises sometimes lol
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NickA

Yes they exist
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
yes... I have conjured up a few... 
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@Sexy Merc:

Oooo. strange.

I never seen a ghost, but i have had some strange experiences. This girl i knew had this huge old house and me and my friends use to go there and party and whatnot so we usually would crash there. The first night i slept there i was laying on the couch in the living room by myself when i was awakened by a loud crash in the attic right above me. I was like 'WTF was that.' and stared at the ceiling. Soon another crash was made. It sounded like someone slamming a sledge hammer on the floor and walls. It kept on for about 10 minutes and then finally stopped. So i went and slept on the floor of the room my friend stayed in. I was like 19 at the time. It scared the hell out of me.

And they had alot of cats in the house and they would sit in the hallway next to each other and stare at the ladder that you pulled down to climb up into the attic for hours. I heard the crashing noises almost every night i stayed there and all my other friends heard it as well.
It was weird and strange house. In the attic we found this old mattress with dark brown stains on it, we joked that it was blood, and there was all these old glass baby bottles,pans, little chalk boards, and dolls.
They  moved out after about 5 years and my step-cousin lives there now and I asked him about the noises and he said he never heard anything. I then asked him about the mattress and all the other sh*t in the attic and he said he saw them but threw them away. weird stuff.
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By X-23_2513

yeah i think ghost are real this might sound stupid but one time me and my cousions were looking up gost online and we had to read an article how not to laugh at them we started laughing are ass's of at one and the light went of for a sec.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

I have heard alot, and have seen a little for my own.  I have a story is about a shadow man. I used to have a shadow man who would fallow me around.I would see him, or sometimes I just thought that I saw him, then he would make noise to let me know that I saw him. I talked to him one night when I was sure that he was there, I told him that I could not help him, and that I did not want him to fallow me anymore. I never saw the shadow man again after that night.
daken_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By daken_2513
@BiteMe-Fanboy:
I do believe i never seen one but I really want to Id totally be a ghost hunter all that paranormal stuff is cool
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" I have heard alot, and have seen a little for my own.  I have a story is about a shadow man. I used to have a shadow man who would fallow me around.I would see him, or sometimes I just thought that I saw him, then he would make noise to let me know that I saw him. I talked to him one night when I was sure that he was there, I told him that I could not help him, and that I did not want him to fallow me anymore. I never saw the shadow man again after that night. "
wow. creepy. just gave me chill bumps,lol.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DH69

i was once lying in my bed...kinda hanging out of my bed, and i woke up saw a bouncy ball that was perfectly stationary on the floor just start rolling with no force pushing it.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc
@DH69 said:
"

i was once lying in my bed...kinda hanging out of my bed, and i woke up saw a bouncy ball that was perfectly stationary on the floor just start rolling with no force pushing it.

"
There could be a lot of factors for that.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DH69
@Sexy Merc said:
" @DH69 said:
"

"
There could be a lot of factors for that. "

my door was closed, window is at the opposite site of my room. no draft what so ever. and house has a cement foundation no crawlspace or anything
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@DH69 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @DH69 said:
"

"
my door was closed, window is at the opposite site of my room. no draft what so ever. and house has a cement foundation no crawlspace or anything "
Your intense breathing could of ricocheted off a wall and onto the ball giving it the momentum it needed to move. It was probably already motivated to move from that spot and your breath was the coach.

@aztek the lost said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @DH69 said:
"

"
like insanity "
Possibly...
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssejllenrad

Yep! A lot of experience suddenly seeing silhouettes and translucent versions of dead relatives on my part. Plus I think it's kinda given that when you are in our religion (catholicism), you believe in ghosts...

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DH69
@aztek the lost said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @DH69 said:
"

"
like insanity "

thats the general vibe most people get from me :p
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

me and a few of my friends once saw a ghost horse we were staring right at it and it just disappeared it didn't run off or anything it was just there then gone it stayed long enough for us all to get with in arms length of it then just vanished it freaked us out bad

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Icon

I don't believe, but I love ghost stories. :]

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes they exist.. i have seen and felt them more than one occasion.. and if you want authentic ghost stories, i have tons of them..

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
"yes they exist.. i have seen and felt them more than one occasion.. and if you want authentic ghost stories, i have tons of them.. "
LOL "
LOL!!! yeah.. i work at a hospital where people experience countless ghostly encounter.. my family owns a villa where a headless ghost of a priest roams the grounds and we own a 300 year old ancestral house which echoes with the voices of the dead.. LOL!!!
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @Pheonix of the white throne said:
"yes they exist.. i have seen and felt them more than one occasion.. and if you want authentic ghost stories, i have tons of them.. "
LOL "
LOL!!! yeah.. i work at a hospital where people experience countless ghostly encounter.. my family owns a villa where a headless ghost of a priest roams the grounds and we own a 300 year old ancestral house which echoes with the voices of the dead.. LOL!!! "
Just what your looking for in a home "
HAHAHA!!! LOL!!!
Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#25  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Anything is possible, and we all experience things we can't account for now and again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb283632dba9
deactivated-5bb283632dba9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I don't think i have really had a encounter with a ghost it could be my imagination but i have heard doors in my house close and shut and no one else was home. I also heard breathing when no one else was home. There is a alot of evidence that ghosts and spirits are real. I also believe in demons, evil spirits and angels.
realsilverjunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By realsilverjunk

All the time. They're everywhere, the demons. This is their domain. 

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mekboy

i personally don't believe in them at al

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29  Edited By InnerVenom123
@realsilverjunk said:
" All the time. They're everywhere, the demons. This is their domain.  "
If they were everywhere, more people would see them. They're just in some places. :p
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#30  Edited By turoksonofstone

I'm an Atheist. and yet it somehow seems Ghosts and Demons are indeed real......

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#31  Edited By The_Martian

I experienced something once that could have been taken as a ghost/spirit, but I do not believe they exist.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32  Edited By nightwing91

They are, I haven't seen one per say but last year me and 4 friends went to Sensabaugh Tunnel which is a tunnel you drive through on an almost completly abandoned road that has been claimed for the past 80 years to be haunted. Supposedly it goes that  a homeless man was invited in by the Sensbaughs and then he stole from them and kidnapped there baby so no one would follow him, after getting far enough away and making it into the tunnel which floods during the rain he drowned the baby. Well last December, we decided to see you drive through the tunnel and when you do the car won't start and you hear crying. Well we got half way through the tunnel, and turned it off  and then it wouldn't start, we heard crying and when the car finally started we drove to taco bell and got out, and on the foggy windshield was the handprint of a baby.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By turoksonofstone

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#34  Edited By The_Martian
@turoksonofstone:  I thought that was going to be one of those videos where the creepy face lady screams at you XP
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Nobody: 
No. A few from this site will scare you worse than one of those, without the feel good "oh, it's fake" payoff.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#36  Edited By Deadcool

Nope, that is dumb...

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Deadcool: 
Here's one in broad Daylight, OUTSIDE of a church.   
Here's a GHOST CAR:

theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By theiconic

ghost's and evil spirits do not like me...just startin speakin jesus, and the holy spirit n they flee.....

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RetolledTruth

When I posted a thread on Psychics I got the exact oposite reaction...pretty funny 

Ghost may exist...i find it unlikely... 

If they do bother us they may be evil

RetolledTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RetolledTruth
@turoksonofstone said:
" I'm an Atheist. and yet it somehow seems Ghosts and Demons are indeed real...... "
??? 

you believe in souls!  : n )
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By rogue_mar1e

not really :|

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Not really

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By turoksonofstone

realsilverjunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By realsilverjunk
@InnerVenom123: On the contrary, they are everywhere, they just don't all reveal themselves to everyone at once. Like roaches in the walls of an apartment building, they scurry all around you, but only appear at certain times. 
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By PowerHerc

Undecided.
brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By brc2000

Nope

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I have seen beyond

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48  Edited By N7_Normandy

I can't understand what rational being could believe in them; this is on the level of believing in God

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By turoksonofstone
@N7_Normandy said:
" I can't understand what rational being could believe in them; this is on the level of believing in God "
LMAO. Not really the same thing...
Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bestostero

Well I don't believe in them...but I'm scared of them...!? :)