#1 Posted by ChaoticMadness (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I do. I think it solves our problems as to why humans are the way they are. 

#2 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course.

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

Belief is not a factor in regards to evolution,it is a fact.

#4 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

True.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35159 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure do.

#6 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

there is plenty of evidence right in front of our faces that supports evolution so I do support evolution.

#7 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's certainly a plausible theory but at this point in time I don't believe we truly know the exact origin of the human race. For all we know we could have been created by Aliens like Prometheus suggests.

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@DoomDoomDoom said:

True.

People would try to argue otherwise.

#9 Posted by RazzaTazz (8968 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger said:

I think it's certainly a plausible theory but at this point in time I don't believe we truly know the exact origin of the human race. For all we know we could have been created by Aliens like Prometheus suggests.

This is one of the follies of humans when it comes to science and religion, is that we think everything relates to us. We are really a small part of the universe, but so much of what we do is an examination of our very special role within it.

#10 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

It happens to be a fact, so I do believe in it.

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (34948 posts) - - Show Bio
@RazzaTazz said:

@CrimsonAvenger said:

This is one of the follies of humans when it comes to science and religion, is that we think everything relates to us. We are really a small part of the universe, but so much of what we do is an examination of our very special role within it.

Wait, you mean Earth isn't the center of the universe?!

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE!
Staff Online
#12 Posted by SC (13403 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in it like I believe in gravity like I believe in the Earth rotating around the sun like I believe in not jumping on to burning hot swords like I believe in eating periodically as to not die. I am fascinated in peoples understandings and perceptions on evolution all the same.   

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

No!!!

God made everything............

#15 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

And I love Jesus.

#16 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Not sure if bashing religons....

or just hilariously funny....

#17 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@KnightRise said:

Both perhaps which is even better.

#18 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep I believe in it until an even more solid theory comes along to discredit it(which probably won't happen for a while).

#19 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

Yes.

And I love Jesus.

Two thumbs up! I hate it when people assume being religious means you don't believe in evolution though that seems to be the common misconception. Almost all of my religious friends believe in evolution, I don't see why they have to be contradictory.

#20 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

more importantly evolution doesnt believe in you. you dont get with the program she will leave your ass behind.

#21 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in evolution and in god they are not mutually exclusive, In fact at this point all these Religious zealots that dispute evolution are questioning God's intelligence and while I believe that God has more important crap to do than worrying about whether or not some shaved ape on a blue speck off to the side of the universe is praising him/her/it/ whatever I wouldn't suggest directly insulting their intelligence like that.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

I believe in it like I believe in gravity like I believe in the Earth rotating around the sun like I believe in not jumping on to burning hot swords like I believe in eating periodically as to not die. I am fascinated in peoples understandings and perceptions on evolution all the same.

Good way of putting it.

#23 Posted by The Stegman (26084 posts) - - Show Bio
God created evolution
#24 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not.

#25 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

I look at the universe like a giant clock, God made the gears and set them in motion and everything else started from there. Just to be clear the clock is metaphorical not literal. Evolution is just one of the cogs, so instead of God painstakingly creating creatures specifically fit their given environment he made a system by which life could work itself out. This is just my personal belief and I fully admit it could be completely wrong but it makes a lot more sense than an all powerful being with nothing better to do than make sure we're all groveling properly.

#26 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

Yes.

And I love Jesus.

Two thumbs up! I hate it when people assume being religious means you don't believe in evolution though that seems to be the common misconception. Almost all of my religious friends believe in evolution, I don't see why they have to be contradictory.

I know. It's because of Adam and Eve. People just don't realize that the people who wrote the Bible didn't know about evolution.

#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

I believe in evolution and in god they are not mutually exclusive, In fact at this point all these Religious zealots that dispute evolution are questioning God's intelligence and while I believe that God has more important crap to do than worrying about whether or not some shaved ape on a blue speck off to the side of the universe is praising him/her/it/ whatever I wouldn't suggest directly insulting their intelligence like that.

This...

#28 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@KnightRise said:

Both perhaps which is even better.

C: Science roolz

#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi: Most of the world's most respected religious scholars (These are actual religious people who dedicate their lives to studying all aspects of their chosen religion) believe that the Bible is more metaphorical than literal. Basically its intended as a way of explaining the world in a way that the people of that time would understand.

#30 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi said:

People just don't realize that the people who wrote the Bible didn't know about evolution.

YES. The book is over 4,000 years old, our understanding of medicine, and science, and natural occurences have vastly improved (or so I would hope).

#31 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobiwankenobi: I'm actually an atheist but I always hated the notion that all religious people were anti-science and against evolution.

#32 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#33 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#34 Edited by superstay (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hay bro, I know of people who think its a ploy of the conspiracy. I had a tutor (Real cool dude) who doesn't believe the story of evolution. I personal believe evolution did happen. d^_^b

#35 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by mikethekiller (8492 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I do

#37 Posted by PurpleCandy (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger said:

#38 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Ionnu

*shrugs shoulders*

#39 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5696 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC
THIS
#40 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

Hay bro, I know of people who think its a ploy of the conspiracy. I had a tutor (Real cool dude) who doesn't believe the story of evolution. I personal believe evolution did happen. d^_^b

Glad to here it, considering the amount of evidence there is for it.

#41 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

yup,and i believe in god (GASP).

i hate idiot zealots who deny anything that involves science,and especially hate the retarded anti theists who think the same close minded way.

talk about logic from people who are illogical,however evolution theory can still be tweaked if just one new discovery comes out.Not really thrown in the garbage,but tweaked,but yeah i believe in it and love my religion,hate idiots on all sides,and still believe it can be slightly tweaked,but the evidence for it is enormous.I know god created me,do i know how,hellz naw! do i care,HELLAERZ NAW,i just know that science rules.

#42 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter whether I believe in it. It's still most likely true.

#43 Posted by King Saturn (225178 posts) - - Show Bio
Evolution is a Fact... just like the Sky is Blue... Evolution occurs all around us. 
#44 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

@superstay said:

@mrdecepticonleader:

The problem with this conspiracy is, what purpose would there be for this conspiracy? Evolution doesn't bring financial profit or political gain and it doesn't technically disprove any particular religion so what would be the over all goal for people conspiring to make people believe something that has a mountain of evidence supporting it. Its kind of like someone saying that telling you to drink water or you'll is a conspiracy.

#45 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Evolution is a Fact... just like the Sky is Blue... Evolution occurs all around us.

Is the sky blue?

#46 Posted by King Saturn (225178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

Is the sky blue?

it looks blue to me... unless I am going color blind or something. 
#47 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: YOUR LYING,IT'S BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#48 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

Is the sky blue?

But the sky isn't always blue so it can't be a fact. :]

#49 Posted by King Saturn (225178 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

Is the sky blue?

well it's blue under optimal conditions...
#50 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

@Xanni15 said:

@King Saturn said:

Is the sky blue?

well it's blue under optimal conditions...

If you say so. :]