Don't we already have a thread like this? lol

#4 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I'm a rebel.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm safe. I've got one of these:

#6 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! We do. xD

Either way, you'll never get me alive! For I shall never post on this thread! >=D

#7 Edited by waezi2 (6821 posts) - - Show Bio

I am way to awesome to go to internet jail.

#8 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh oh! Attention wh*re alert!

#9 Posted by NicholasAgot (234 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

This site is running out of ideas when spam threads are dupes You Shall Not Post.

Find that hilarious.(•‿•)

#11 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by russellmania77 (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_ingenuity: yeah especially when my other thread got copied twice and neither of em got locked

#13 Edited by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I did? =O Why never! I shall never post on this thread even if someone were to offer me a dancing otter that knows how to speak in Catanese! 0.0

#14 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cops can't find me.

#15 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I did? =O Why never! I shall never post on this thread even if someone were to offer me a dancing otter that knows how to speak in Catanese! 0.0

We have an overpopulation of this kind of otters every Summer...

#16 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

You do? =O I heard every summer they enter the Pizza Olympics! 0.0 Those otters rock. =D Especially since they can fool the kittens.~

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hehe, would you post for a pancake making ,Kung-Fu master Raccoon that plays the Piano? =O

#18 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Hehe, would you post for a pancake making ,Kung-Fu master Raccoon that plays the Piano? =O

Oh my gosh I would! 0.0 Anything for my baby raccoons! =D

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

You do? =O I heard every summer they enter the Pizza Olympics! 0.0 Those otters rock. =D Especially since they can fool the kittens.~

Indeed, every summer people find impossible to get Pizza since all the pizzas are getting devoured in the Pizza Olympics... the good thing is... When the summer is over, The otters sing a beautiful song in Catanese which make the kittens go crazy about pizza and start making lots and lots of pizza. Its some kind of tradition nowadays...

#21 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: Now all you have to do is find away to escape the internet police so you won't go to jail with your pancake making,Kung-Fu master Raccoon that plays the Piano =O I would not worry though I heard the internet police only carry flash light O_O

#22 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: They'll never catch me alive! >=D For we got sugary cupcakes! 0.0 The deadliest weapon of them all!

@samimista said:

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

Indeed, every summer people find impossible to get Pizza since all the pizzas are getting devoured in the Pizza Olympics... the good thing is... When the summer is over, The otters sing a beautiful song in Catanese which make the kittens go crazy about pizza and start making lots and lots of pizza. Its some kind of tradition nowadays...

=D Why that sounds like a blast! Tom Nook has a song too!

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if everyone else is doing it..

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: They'll never catch me alive! >=D For we got sugary cupcakes! 0.0 The deadliest weapon of them all!

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

WOW! How did you know! Its literally a blast since all the otters blast in marinara sauce and pepperonis back to their magical river of wisdom and reggae music! You sure know your stuff Mrs. Samimista!

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's remake the entire show Prison Break but with "internet jail." It honestly sounds like a fascinating concept.

#26 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23199 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

@ghostravage said:

@samimista said:

WOW! How did you know! Its literally a blast since all the otters blast in marinara sauce and pepperonis back to their magical river of wisdom and reggae music! You sure know your stuff Mrs. Samimista!

Hehe! I try. =D There's even dancing dinglehoppers (forks) there who the penguins twirl! 0.0

#28 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm....yet another dupe thread. What the heck is going on?

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17284 posts) - - Show Bio

sue me.

#30 Posted by ImmortalOne (3294 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted... but the cops can't find me if I sit on this bench!

#31 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

are there any exceptions?