• 65 results
Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I, along with many, was very excited for Star Wars: 1313.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ya it's so sad people lost their awesome job in lucasart i hope they can still work for disney and lucasfilm somehow ,the same thing happen when Sqaure Enix took over Eidos 4 years ago ,i'm still worry about it ,as matter of fact this is what we all worry about ,developer and artist will answer fans pray while company...don't...and care more about profit ,hope i'm wrong.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ka385385 said:

the same thing happen when Sqaure Enix took over Eidos 4 years ago

Same goes with SQEX's take over of Taito.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am saddened by this news but LucasArts has been frustrating and confusing us for years (Battlefront 3).

Actually come to think of it when did LucasArts develop games? I always thought they were just the publisher.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vercingetorixthegreat:

Battlefront 3 from what i read in recent news it was almost finished but got canceled ,ya Lucasart does develop games recently such as Lego Star Wars ,The Force Unleashed 2 ,Kinect Star Wars and The Old Republic

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Deranged Midget
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#57  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@deranged_midget said:

Here's a pretty good read and it confirms that Boba Fett was in fact supposed to be the lead character in 1313. I cannot express my sadness that this title will likely never again see the light of day.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/25/star-wars-1313-boba-fett-concept-art-and-story-details

Aw, man...why did you have to remind me of this game. Now I'm even more disappointed that we'll most likely never see it.

I figured the guy in the trailer was probably a younger Boba Fett, taking place sometime before A New Hope. But the fact that this shows that it really was Boba, not to mention how great the concept art looks, this makes me want to see this game even more... v__v

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Deranged Midget
Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@deranged_midget: No, brah. We are not mad at you. I am mad that Disney handed the Star Wars games on a silver plate to the REApers, of all people.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By nefarious

Great.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Wolfrazer

I would have much preferred an entirely new character for 1313 rather than one that already has a lot of history...just seems like a waste but oh well...what's done is done. Least we shall get Battlefront 3!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Here's a pretty good read and it confirms that Boba Fett was in fact supposed to be the lead character in 1313. I cannot express my sadness that this title will likely never again see the light of day.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/25/star-wars-1313-boba-fett-concept-art-and-story-details

=( My eyes get watery every time I hear 1313 mentioned. T__T Not even kidding. Really was so excited for that game when it was shown at E3 in 2012. The concept art hurts even more since this would of been a fantastic experience. Can't remember but was a reason given on why it got canned? D=

kfhrfdu_89_76k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Though it hasn`t been stated here on CV that often...DC comics at the moment is NOTHING compared to what Disney has always been.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget said:

=( My eyes get watery every time I hear 1313 mentioned. T__T Not even kidding. Really was so excited for that game when it was shown at E3 in 2012. The concept art hurts even more since this would of been a fantastic experience. Can't remember but was a reason given on why it got canned? D=

Yeah, LucasArts was shut down after the Disney buyout and then they sold the rights to EA.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@samimista said:

@deranged_midget said:

Yeah, LucasArts was shut down after the Disney buyout and then they sold the rights to EA.

Aw. D= Well I'm at least glad to see more of what the project was gonna be. Real shame though.