#1 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

#3 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha...crossover...

#4 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23234 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney's bulking up.

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

No ! Don't mess with my little pony !

#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not....

#7 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23234 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

I hope not....

lol Why not?

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

I hope not....

lol Why not?

I guess I'm kind of hoping they don't mess with the Transformers franchise.... actually, now that I think about it, it might be good if Disney keeps Hasbro with just selling the toys and whatnot because it's annoying how Hasbro is trying to get more involved with the storylines. Like they announced that the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games are in the same continuity as Transformers: Prime despite both series having no real connections with each other at all, and other things like that. If Disney does buy Hasbro, I hope they do something like that.

#9 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why, but I thought Hasbro was more on the Warner Bros' side company wise.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32734 posts) - - Show Bio

You have GOT to be kidding me.......

Online
#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This is even better news! Disney is set to improve not one, but two companies! I'm excited.

#12 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Bugs Bunny better step up his game.

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

They might as well.

Why not?

#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: You love Transformers right?
#15 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@MrDirector786: You love Transformers right?

Yeah. And another big thing I am wondering about is the fate of the Transformers comics should this happen. They are published by IDW, but Disney owns Marvel so I'm wondering if Marvel will get the comic rights again like they did back in the 80s, or if IDW will get to keep the rights, or if Disney will go after IDW Publishing too....

#16 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: Probably the same as Dark Horse....All of those Star Wars comics might go to oblivion and might be published again by Marvel.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Disney is Beasting on Everyone.
#18 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23234 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@MrDirector786: Probably the same as Dark Horse....All of those Star Wars comics might go to oblivion and might be published again by Marvel.
#19 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@SandMan_ said:

@MrDirector786: Probably the same as Dark Horse....All of those Star Wars comics might go to oblivion and might be published again by Marvel.
Search you're feeling...you know it to be truth!!!
#20 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

One more step towards world domination. I mean seriously, how many companies do you need to own?

#21 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood1991: Everything...According to Disney.
#22 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Next Big Blockbuster... Marvel's Jedi Joe Assemble - The Fight for Cybertron

#23 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney..yuck.

They want all the valuable I.P.s. They need to rescue the DC pantheon, leave the Hasbro crap in Japan.

#24 Posted by Rioteer1994 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

what's next viacom and aol time?

#25 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:

Next Big Blockbuster... Marvel's Jedi Joe Assemble - The Fight for Cybertron

lol!
#26 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17586 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@SandMan_ said:

@MrDirector786: You love Transformers right?

Yeah. And another big thing I am wondering about is the fate of the Transformers comics should this happen. They are published by IDW, but Disney owns Marvel so I'm wondering if Marvel will get the comic rights again like they did back in the 80s, or if IDW will get to keep the rights, or if Disney will go after IDW Publishing too....

Thats a good point,I really do hope Hasbro keep their franchises and dont sell to Disney.I mean Transformers and GI Joe are there own products.They seem to give rights to other companies like IDW and Paramount to make the comics,TV series,Comics and video games.They do this because it helps to expand the franchise (basically make more money).

They are primarily a toy company and they originally made Transformers and GI Joe to sell toys.When they originally made them they had no idea they would become such a success and become what they are today .So I dont think Hasbro will make a deal with Disney unless they can expand the franchise any further and with IDWs series continuing The Prime cartoon and plans for a fourth TF movie they are sitting pretty well as they are.

#27 Posted by YoungJustice (6677 posts) - - Show Bio

Spending the amount of money they are, they are destined to go bankrupt.

#28 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Next Big Blockbuster... Marvel's Jedi Joe Assemble - The Fight for Cybertron

Shut up and take my money.

#29 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Spending the amount of money they are, they are destined to go bankrupt.

Release a few Star Wars movies and they're going to make it back.

#30 Posted by YoungJustice (6677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@YoungJustice said:

Spending the amount of money they are, they are destined to go bankrupt.

Release a few Star Wars movies and they're going to make it back.

Sure, but it is going to take alot of money to make them, and buying companies like legos wont help.

#31 Posted by joshmightbe (24620 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why all these Star Wars and Transformers fans are freaking out about the Disney thing, so far they have kept their word about not screwing up Marvel, honestly all the current complaints at Marvel can still be completely blamed on the dudes who were screwing it up before Disney got there.

#32 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@YoungJustice said:

Spending the amount of money they are, they are destined to go bankrupt.

Release a few Star Wars movies and they're going to make it back.

Sure, but it is going to take alot of money to make them, and buying companies like legos wont help.

They'll be fine, In 2011 they brought in 40 billion in revenue.

#33 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

@YoungJustice said:

@Xanni15 said:

@YoungJustice said:

Spending the amount of money they are, they are destined to go bankrupt.

Release a few Star Wars movies and they're going to make it back.

Sure, but it is going to take alot of money to make them, and buying companies like legos wont help.

They'll be fine, In 2011 they brought in 40 billion in revenue.

Well, there you go.

#34 Posted by ARMIV2 (8283 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow...dang...! Disney's starting to get some kinda ball rolling here, aren't they?

#35 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Its still not official.

#36 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I'm glad Disney didn't obsorb Hanna-Barbera..It's better in the hands of time warner, they are absorbing other companies like cows eating their food.

Hey, atleast they don't own the Bugs Bunny name.

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24620 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets be honest here, Who doesn't want to see a Star Wars/Transformers/Avengers crossover?

#38 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Disney is big pimpin.

#39 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Next Big Blockbuster... Marvel's Jedi Joe Assemble - The Fight for Cybertron

Also featuring Mickey Mouse.

#40 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Disney is that Shiznit. 
#42 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn: @King Saturn:

I hope it won't happen IDW comics have been awesome

I don't want them fags over Disney corrupting no more of my favorite things...

#43 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17586 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess DC will be next,then Hollywood.

:D