MUST...KILL....

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Yeah the title itself sounds stupid. This franchise been getting worst since the sequel to the first film.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Bruce Willis trying to make a Comeback... his last hoorah was Red in my opinion. 
desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By desperado_

@King Saturn said:

Bruce Willis trying to make a Comeback... his last hoorah was Red in my opinion.

haha How old is this dude anyways? 50?? more?? Jesus.... him and Hulk Hogan need to stop.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Die Hard 4.0 was awesome, there's only been one lacklustre film in the franchise, and Bruce Willis is King of the Universe, so why not?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Magian

If it is good, why not?

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theicon

yippie kiyay mutha .......

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SilverGalford

fake?

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sideslash

...Must...resist...urge...to kill...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@desperado_ said:

@King Saturn said:

haha How old is this dude anyways? 50?? more?? Jesus.... him and Hulk Hogan need to stop.

Bruce Willis should be a little older than 50 years old now. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By whacknasty

@King Saturn: Lol. I was watching PTI and they said Tebow was being considered for a role in this?!?

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@King Saturn said:

He is going to be in the Expendables 2 so I would not say it was his last hoorah. And Die Hard 5 might be good.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@whacknasty said:

@King Saturn: Lol. I was watching PTI and they said Tebow was being considered for a role in this?!?

now that is horrible 

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

He is going to be in the Expendables 2 so I would not say it was his last hoorah. And Die Hard 5 might be good.

Who said Expendables 2 is gonna be any good though ? it was not like the first one was some great film anyways... 
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@King Saturn said:

@whacknasty said:

now that is horrible

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

Who said Expendables 2 is gonna be any good though ? it was not like the first one was some great film anyways...

First one was a awesome action film..I expect the sequel to be better. Chuck freaking Norris will be in this film.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

@whacknasty said:

now that is horrible

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

First one was a awesome action film..I expect the sequel to be better. Chuck freaking Norris will be in this film.

the first one was lackluster... average at best as a whole... the plot was sh!t ( though I guess that was to be expected )... but the film was not great... and Bruce Willis was not really a main focal character of the film anyways... supposedly he is for the next one... but I still don't think Bruce will top what he did in Red ( 2010 film ) with Expendables 2 or Die Hard 5. 
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@King Saturn said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

@whacknasty said:

now that is horrible

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

the first one was lackluster... average at best as a whole... the plot was sh!t ( though I guess that was to be expected )... but the film was not great... and Bruce Willis was not really a main focal character of the film anyways... supposedly he is for the next one... but I still don't think Bruce will top what he did in Red ( 2010 film ) with Expendables 2 or Die Hard 5.

The plot was simple and good for the film. The action was good and thats what this film was all suppose to be about...the action and nothing esle. And Expendables 2 might be good and better then Red and Willis might be better in Expendables 2 then Red so you never know.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By utotheg38

nice

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

@whacknasty said:

now that is horrible

@Mr. Smiths said:

@King Saturn said:

The plot was simple and good for the film. The action was good and thats what this film was all suppose to be about...the action and nothing esle. And Expendables 2 might be good and better then Red and Willis might be better in Expendables 2 then Red so you never know.

you need action and some type of plot to carry a film... The Expendables plot was just garbage... the action was good... but overall the film was lackluster... and usually sequels are worse than the originals... not always... but a lot of the time that is the case. 
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By _Zombie_
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

They really need to give Russians a brake 

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@spiderbat87 said:

They really need to give Russians a brake

Thats how it was in the 80s.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#25  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Mr. Smiths said:

@spiderbat87 said:

and this is 2011
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@spiderbat87 said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@spiderbat87 said:

and this is 2011

I know but they might be going for a homage to 80s action films dealing with russians as the bad guys in Die Hard 5.