#1 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

With the new installment coming out on Valentine's, next year will be the 25th anniversary of the action masterpiece Die Hard.

I still remembered when i was 7 seeing it 5 times in theaters and blew me away each time i saw it and became a Xmas viewing movie as it's a perfect holiday film and i saw every DH movie in theater since.

#2 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the greatest action movie series EVER!!!

I'd say the line, but I'd get in seirous trouble

What the hey? YIPPI KAI YAY MOTHERF- *The evil moderators of Comic Vine(k4tzm4n, Mercy_, and god_spawn) have now suspended StMichalofWilson's accout.*

Bad part is StMichalofWilson is actually John Mclane :P

But I agree with Jakesully1981, Die Hard is an action masterpiece.

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

The first one is a classic and still awesome. The second one was O.K. The third one was the best Imho and the 4th one was pretty bad

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a Die Hard 5 coming out? First time I hear about that.

@Crom-Cruach said:

The first one is a classic and still awesome. The second one was O.K. The third one was the best Imho and the 4th one was pretty bad

Agreed on that. I also like the first two because they have that retro look and they are classic adventures. As for the fourth, thought it was ok. Not really that abd but nothig really great.

#5 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

As for the fourth, thought it was ok.

I despise the fourth one and hope the upcoming fifth will have fixed the mistakes of the previous

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: What didn't you like about it?

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

YIPPEE KI-YAY MOTHERF*CKER!!!

#8 Posted by Jakesully1981 (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Which was the first die Hard anyone saw in theaters? if the new one gets another PG-13 rating, DO NOT pay to see it as DH is intended to be an adult franchise

#9 Posted by Referee (7601 posts) - - Show Bio

YIPPEE KI-YAY MOTHERF-ER!!!

There is nothing more to say.