• 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm basically forever alone I got back to back to back test at school and I felt like I was getting my insides being ripped out by a knife bathed in MAGMA during said tests. Anyone else have anything bad happen to you?

#2 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot to buy some cups at target while I was there. The horror.

#3 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

I forgot to buy some cups at target while I was there. The horror.

Har Har. By the way I'm loving your avatar XD

#4 Posted by TheCannon (17943 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a bad Valentines Day. I don't feel like getting into it.

#5 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostofOnyx said:

@isaac_clarke said:

I forgot to buy some cups at target while I was there. The horror.

Har Har. By the way I'm loving your avatar XD

Isaac was on a planet where it snows a lot so a sombrero seemed like a solid choice. But seriously, that was the big mistake of today - outside that it's just another uneventful day for the most part, with the exception of the sky looking wonderful. If it wasn't for all the snow I'd probably be star gazing.

#6 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: I'm going to respect your decision.

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I had a bad Valentines Day. I don't feel like getting into it.

Intriguing.

Tell me more.

#8 Posted by Bushwhacker_ (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure all the soldiers serving over seas had a pretty crappy Valentines to. You know, being 1000's of miles from their sweethearts.=P

#9 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bushwhacker_ said:

I'm sure all the soldiers serving over seas had a pretty crappy Valentines to. You know, being 1000's of miles from their sweethearts.=P

Lol good point

#10 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

@GhostofOnyx said:

@isaac_clarke said:

I forgot to buy some cups at target while I was there. The horror.

Har Har. By the way I'm loving your avatar XD

Isaac was on a planet where it snows a lot so a sombrero seemed like a solid choice. But seriously, that was the big mistake of today - outside that it's just another uneventful day for the most part, with the exception of the sky looking wonderful. If it wasn't for all the snow I'd probably be star gazing.

Cool. Can never star gaze here in Georgia.

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a sht day, but it has absolutely nothing to do with valentines day. couldn't care less about that.

#12 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't get any gifts but I don't really care for Valentines.

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot to buy pregnant wife a gift. Says I'm saving up for her delivery and other baby needs. She believes me.

#15 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

Forgot to buy pregnant wife a gift. Says I'm saving up for her delivery and other baby needs. She believes me.

DUUUUDE!!! hahahaha! Awesome. Better hope you clear your browsing history!

#16 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: No worries. I'm at work. Hahaha!

#17 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad said:

@ToO_RaW: No worries. I'm at work. Hahaha!

Smooth.

#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say it was a crappy day in itself I saw die hard 5. But it still confirms to me that the whole dating and seduction attempt system we have is crap.

#19 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I didn't celebrate Valentine's day!

No, instead me and my amigas just got together with some snacks and played cards. As one friend called today, we celebrated instead "Jack-the-Ripper Day".

Why "Jack-the-Ripper Day"? Because she was told something that related to him and...yeah.

#20 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a pretty good Thursday.

#21 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Happy Jack-The-Ripper Day!

#22 Posted by c2thaj (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh spent it alone but there was so many good things on tv tonight that it didn't matter.

#23 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Happy Jack-The-Ripper Day!

Probably should've celebrated that instead. Maybe I would've gotten that pizza.

#24 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: At the least a cupcake and warm company.

#25 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: At the least a cupcake and warm company.

...I bought myself some jerky, a cheese-bagel thing, a Dr. Pepper, and those chocolate donuts you get from the vending machines...Does that come close?

#26 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: ...Kinda, actually.

#27 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: ...Kinda, actually.

Okay, wait, did you have to pay for the cupcakes?

#28 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Nope.

#29 Edited by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

I was completely oblivious to the fact that it was Valentine's Day today until someone texted me saying "Happy Valentine's Day! :)" 
 
My response... 
 
"What? Don't text me stupid shit while I'm in class." 
 
The poor girl was heartbroken...

#30 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

I wouldn't say it was a crappy day in itself I saw die hard 5. But it still confirms to me that the whole dating and seduction attempt system we have is crap.

Is Die Hard 5 good?

#31 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Nope.

Then yours was definitely better as I am now all out of quarters.

#32 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Aw, shame.

#33 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine wasn't too bad at all.

#34 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I was completely oblivious to the fact that it was Valentine's Day today until someone texted me saying "Happy Valentine's Day! :)" My response... "What? Don't text me stupid shit while I'm in class." The poor girl was heartbroken...

Breaking hearts on Valentine's Day.... Badass!

#35 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres this guy I know, he would accept 'flirtatious' gestures from other woman. It's kind of awkward that he couldn't dedicate himself solely to one person; actually contradicting, but that's fine. cough* *cough

#36 Posted by ARMIV2 (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aronmorales said:

@ARMIV2: Aw, shame.

Yep...

They just had to change the "Pizza with the Prez" day...

#37 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

Theres this guy I know, he would accept 'flirtatious' gestures from other woman. It's kind of awkward that he couldn't dedicate himself solely to one person; actually contradicting, but that's fine. cough* *cough

D:

#38 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a-okay and felt like any other day really.

#39 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. Well, I decided to take the night off cooking at the house for myself--only to result in my roommates setting off every smoke alarm in the house when they tried to cook.

Then, some awkward moments. All in all? A bust night that wasn't as I hoped it would be.

#40 Posted by salamatsabi (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I got nothing but that's kinda what I wanted so

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

It was just another day.

#42 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

People at work kept saying "happy valentines day!" like it means something.  Women brought in baked goods despite that we work in healthcare and know that we should at least try to eat healthily.  It seemed like everybody's daughter had to come to visit with a cheery "happy valentines day!" chirp.  Sappy woman's crap.  Make you a deal; keep your romantic fantasies to yourself and you won't be subjected to my... rather more hardcore fantasies.  Really wanna go there?

#43 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio
" Women brought in baked goods despite that we work in healthcare and know that we should at least try to eat healthily."

This means nothing. I work in dental insurance and you wouldn't believe the amount of candy and sugar-filled drinks we have around the office. It's ridiculous.
#44 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually enjoyed my Valentine's Day.

I had chocolate, and watched X2. It was fun.

#45 Posted by laflux (14299 posts) - - Show Bio

I had work all day. So it kinda sucked.

#46 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Spent mine teo style.

#47 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostofOnyx said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@GhostofOnyx said:

@isaac_clarke said:

I forgot to buy some cups at target while I was there. The horror.

Har Har. By the way I'm loving your avatar XD

Isaac was on a planet where it snows a lot so a sombrero seemed like a solid choice. But seriously, that was the big mistake of today - outside that it's just another uneventful day for the most part, with the exception of the sky looking wonderful. If it wasn't for all the snow I'd probably be star gazing.

Cool. Can never star gaze here in Georgia.

Its tough to do in a lot of areas that just have too much light. It's worth it sometimes to just find somewhere to park your car in the middle of nowhere and chill out on the hood to enjoy the cosmos.

#48 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: Wah-wah-wah-waaaaah.

#49 Edited by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I forgot but I don't have a gf. Soooo...

#50 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a girlfriend,so I was alone but had a pretty nice Thursday.I watched some football matches and then some Miami Heat - Oklahoma City Thunder.