the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Scenario- 

Miami Metro Homicide decided to reopen the ''Bay Harbor Butcher'' case,realizing that the killer is still out there, and possibly in Miami. Unbeknownst to them, the killer is right under their noses, the Blood Splatter Analyst, Dexter Morgan. However, realizing the Butcher, whoever he is, is too clever to be caught, they enlist help.  They call in Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective. They give him all the information they have on the Butcher. His apparent M.O, known victims, etc. Meanwhile Dexter watches from his lab, eyes narrowed, wondering what he will have to do to outsmart the detective. 

RULES- 
-Morals on, Dexter's Code of Harry applies 
-Dexter knows who Sherlock is, and his case history, but not how intelligent he is. 
-Sherlock meets Dexter, and looks him over, but that's all the contact they have during the initial meeting. 
-Dexter has access to his usually Miami Metro Police database. 

Can Sherlock figure out that Dear Demented Dexter is our Dastardly Demon? And more importantly, can he survive the physical altercation if he does crack the case? 

vs 
vs 
No Caption Provided
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By utotheg38

Sherlock

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

1. I think Sherlock may be able to figure out who Dexter is, especially if he has a description on his appearance.
  2. He probably dies if PIS is off. If not, then he somehow survives miraculously/conveniently.
Kid_Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kid_Juggernaut

Open up a can of Baritsu!

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By selinaky

I think Sherlock would find out. I mean, by his code, Dexter can't kill him just because he's a detective... he hasn't killed Quinn or Batista. If Sherlock started getting close, he's still an innocent, right? Doakes was killed indirectly by Dexter, but Dex kidnapped him.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hulkbuster94

i love both characters but Dexter wins He and Holmes are very similar but Dexter is the better fighter and he is just as intelligent so my money is on Morgan

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

Sherlock wins with absolute certainty, though loses a fist tight due to lack of feats even though he does know Judo.

Dexter is crafty though and his only real chance would be to kill Sherlock, or stop killing for a prolonged period, which I doubt he would do.

I don't see what's so impressive about the Mind Palace, anyone can make one. I have many.

I wonder if Sherlock would even want to catch him, Canon Holmes had a propensity for dealing out his own justice, this Holmes does too, he may well let him escape, I only wonder if his ego is too great.

Avatar image for jessica_pimbert
jessica_pimbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I definitely vote for Sherlock. He is way smarter than Dexter who made a lot of mistakes that could lead to him. But I'm not sure Dexter would have too much trouble killing him if he uses the right puzzle to trick him.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Sherlock. Dexter hasn't really met anyone on his level, while sherlock had better enemies than dex.

Dexter easily wins the physical fight though.

Edit: Going with sherlock because sherlock keeps his stylish cloths even when presumed dead, while dex uses cheap lumberjack clothes..

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock FTW

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Sherlock.

It isn't even close.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WarBlade539

Sherlock wins with absolute certainty, though loses a fist tight due to lack of feats even though he does know Judo.

Dexter is crafty though and his only real chance would be to kill Sherlock, or stop killing for a prolonged period, which I doubt he would do.

I don't see what's so impressive about the Mind Palace, anyone can make one. I have many.

I wonder if Sherlock would even want to catch him, Canon Holmes had a propensity for dealing out his own justice, this Holmes does too, he may well let him escape, I only wonder if his ego is too great.

He has shown to be able to handle himself pretty well in a fight.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter wins Just as intelligent Great fighter Skilled forensic worker knows how to cover his tracks

Afewmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sherlock ends up on Dex's table.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sherlock, but he loses a physical confrontation.

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does this have 3,200 views and only 16 comments?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I love Dexter before season 6 but Sherlock would stomp in deduction. I think if it came to a fight, that Dexter would easily defeat Sherlock though.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Juke

Sherlock, definitely. Also nice alliteration pally.